footbag miracle??

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
gMoney
Think Pink

footbag miracle??

Post by gMoney » 21 Dec 2006 15:59

well my mom went up to me today and asked me if i had ordered a footbag, because ive been asking for one for christmas. i said "no" because i dont have any money. then she asked me if i had ever heard of a company called dragonfly. i was like "no, i mean maybe, but it doesnt sound all that familiar." so she showed me this package and sure enough there was a footbag inside. i was like "what the hell" because i didn't order it, i know my parents dont know how to use the internet well enough to order a good footbag online (although i dont know if its good because they wont let me see it till christmas) so i got this free footbag that someone ordered for me (i'm guessing) and i have no idea how it got to my house or who ordered it. maybe god does exist after all???????? heres the url i found on the package, just for reference
http://footbagshop.com/
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

kyle
Shredaholic

Post by kyle » 21 Dec 2006 23:23

My guess is Santa's getting lazy and shipping stuff out at the post office :lol:

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 22 Dec 2006 11:02

thats what my sister said. its just so weird, free footbag in the mail, no one i know who couldve ordered it, my name and exact address on the envelope, the return address a real footbag company... santa's tired of making stuff so he's just checking who sent him lists of stuff they want for christmas, then buying it on ebay :D
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

RawSko
Green Footbag Ninja

Post by RawSko » 22 Dec 2006 13:36

that's intense.
Ben Roscoe

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 22 Dec 2006 14:04

Camping's intense
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

brinard
Flower Child

Post by brinard » 22 Dec 2006 16:15

i bet your mom did it.

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 22 Dec 2006 16:25

i doubt it, she wouldve asked me first to see if she was getting me the right thing. i know she's not the kinda person to just suprise me with something like that, then end up finding out its not good. same goes for my dad.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 22 Dec 2006 17:03

I'll praise the lord if he'll mail me a footbag. Actually, I just saw that there was a package for a snowboard in the living room...I didn't even ask for one for christmas. I never get anything good for christmas...a couple socks and stuff. My advise to you all is enlist before the holidays so you get a sweet gift !
More C4 please <3

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 22 Dec 2006 18:02

i bet your mom did get it for you. its not hard to google search "footbag" and find bags for sale. that's probably why shes making you wait till xmas to open it. and thats probably why its a dragonfly.

god doesnt get online and mail out footbags... and ive never seen him at the post office. i bet when xmas comes around she will tell you shes the one who bought it.
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

HooD
HoodluM

Post by HooD » 22 Dec 2006 18:49

Nevermind about that snowboard, I think it's a suprise gone wrong for my sister. Odd that I'm the one who loves it and she gets it, oh well, guess that's why she is the family favorite.
More C4 please <3

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 22 Dec 2006 19:16

PegLegHolly wrote:i bet your mom did get it for you. its not hard to google search "footbag" and find bags for sale. that's probably why shes making you wait till xmas to open it. and thats probably why its a dragonfly.

god doesnt get online and mail out footbags... and ive never seen him at the post office. i bet when xmas comes around she will tell you shes the one who bought it.
nah i really doubt it, she has too much trouble using the internet to even do that (seriously, she doesn't know how to use the computer), plus she really would ask me first to make sure it's the right thing, i know that for a fact because i was sitting there right next to her when she ordered all my presents online. im guessing that it was one of my friends that got it, but so far no one is taking the credit. i wish someone would at least lie and say they did it so it would be all over and done with. maybe ill find out at christmas, maybe i wont.
HooD wrote:Nevermind about that snowboard, I think it's a suprise gone wrong for my sister. Odd that I'm the one who loves it and she gets it, oh well, guess that's why she is the family favorite.
ooo thats harsh :(
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

Oroza
Fearless

Post by Oroza » 22 Dec 2006 23:15

I'd rather have a mystery bag. anyway, dont get your hopes too high, I hear those dragon bags are huge and sand.
Plain, with everything.

Psilocybe
Fearless

Post by Psilocybe » 23 Dec 2006 17:05

PegLegHolly wrote:god doesnt get online and mail out footbags... and ive never seen him at the post office. i bet when xmas comes around she will tell you shes the one who bought it.
Surely God would order an abshire, not a dragonfly.

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 23 Dec 2006 20:29

Oroza wrote:I'd rather have a mystery bag. anyway, dont get your hopes too high, I hear those dragon bags are huge and sand.
yeah i didnt have high hopes in the first place. i was gunna wait until i got money for christmas, then buy an abshire. this came as total suprise. if i ever find out who it was ill just tell em that i played with it for awhile, then make somethin up :twisted: unless the bag's decent. i still dont know what it's like. i merely touched the package. but yeah i think it's sand. o well, its just another one to add to my slow-growing collection :)
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 25 Dec 2006 10:42

ok finally opened it. first thoughts: the bag ain't that bad. its filled with plastic poly pellets, and about the size of a mr. sandbag. it was a little light so i filled it with a couple bb's to weigh it down. it needs a bit of breaking in like all bags, but not a problem. its not too bad of a bag. and i think my brother got it for me, cuz he got me a WFA shirt and hat so im guessing he got the bag too. it was just weird because no one knew who bought it (my brother lives in indiana). oh and it was this one:
http://www.footbagshop.com/paradox-14-p-215.html
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

beenjammin
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by beenjammin » 25 Dec 2006 11:19

Do you havwe any other bags?
"Every cereal is my favorite cereal"
Ben Rinowski

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 25 Dec 2006 14:42

ok it ended up my cousin ordered it. i was playing when we last went to see him during the summer (before i started freestyling) my brother didn't even though he got me a footbag t-shirt and hat. i have a mr. sandbag, i had a sandmaster (gave it away to one of my friends) and a sand hammer but thats a piece of crap that leaks all the time. i'm gunna order an abshire soon. so case closed, my cousin bought me the bag.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge