Footbag and Zen

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Asmus
Ass Moose

Footbag and Zen

Post by Asmus » 30 Apr 2010 10:20

I got a new article up on Fourkast and would like to hear what you think.

http://www.fourkast.com/magazine/articl ... ag-and-zen

Thanks for reading.

Toasty
Shredaholic

Post by Toasty » 30 Apr 2010 11:06

I truly enjoyed reading that. Thank you for making your point while not writing a novel in the process. Those are the exact reasons I play footbag and will continue to do so. The community is probably the best part about it. Everyone is so supportive and friendly. It's also the only sport I've come across where I show constant progression making it that much more enjoyable. I used to skate a ton, and I can say the feeling, or lack thereof, when I'd land a run of like 5 tricks is nothing compared to footbag.

This feels somewhat incomplete.
Brandin Sharp Image

jay7
Flower Child

Post by jay7 » 03 May 2010 13:37

Mr. Moose,

I liked how that article turned out. Your points were clear and also severely valid, footbag certainly can please the obsessive compulsive.

Hope to see you soon, friend.
Jay Boychuk

thedudeman
Multidex Master

Post by thedudeman » 17 Jun 2010 10:48

footbag is great=]
it saved me from death imo, i was in such a dark place, ocd negative thoughts, self hate, and the want to continue abusing drugs, but i picked up footbag, it kept me away from my druggy friends and it gave me confidence in who i was in a person, i felt accepted way more socially as well, people watching me do a paradox mirage would instantly smile and say wow man thats great! because who doesnt love hacky sack=]
its my physical part of raja yoga
im connor payne

yall already know it's stanford homie