Flattr

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
Asmus
Ass Moose

Flattr

Post by Asmus » 13 Aug 2012 05:11

More and more want small donations for the services they provide for the footbag comunity (which I can totally understand, some of you bust your ass off for the rest of us). I just found this new service and thought it could be useful for something like this, even making it possible to make donations for every video here, if everybody signs up!

http://flattr.com/

Support great web content
There’s a brave new world filled with entertainment, news and tools made by everyone, and not just the big guys. This new world deserves your support.

Simply click on Flattr buttons on blogs and websites. Creators can make a decent living, because if lots of us do this, sums add up quickly and can keep a blog or a useful piece of software going.

How does it work?
Pick how much you’d like to spend per month. Then, whenever you see a Flattr button on a blog or website that you like, click it.

We count up all of your clicks at the end of each month and distribute your monthly spend between everything you’ve clicked on. Simple, right? Of course, you’re also welcome to add a Flattr button to your site and get other people’s support too.

What do you guys think? I think it could work well, possibly it could be implemented into the forums with some kind of widget?

skankin
Multidex Master

Re: Flattr

Post by skankin » 13 Aug 2012 18:15

great idea, but paypal,is good too.