Cunt

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
King Monkey
Post Master General

Post by King Monkey » 03 Jul 2006 07:47

Fish mitten.
Ian Pritchard - http://www.ausfootbag.org

'People, just play Footbag and stop being dickheads!' - Michał Biarda

zach4th
Fearless

Post by zach4th » 27 Aug 2006 08:53

Now whatever you do do not add the word SCAB to the end of, well you know what.
Zach Forth

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 27 Aug 2006 11:18

When i saw this topic i was going to post that cuntscab is a seriously effective insult, but you've gone and beat me to it.
(you cuntscab!)

:lol:
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

Texta
Shredaholic

Post by Texta » 30 Aug 2006 21:07

My new year's resolution for 2005 was to say "cunt" more. After the incredible success that was, my 2006 resolution was to say "cunt" less. Cutting down has been much harder. :(

save.cullen
Multidex Master

Post by save.cullen » 03 Sep 2006 15:19

You should have said Cuntting down instead.

It would have been awful.
Brett Cullen Dierker
19/m/picz
U Puget Sound - Tacoma, WA
NRFC

sammibagger
Circle Kicker

cunt...

Post by sammibagger » 15 Sep 2006 04:05

You GUYS are hilarious. personally i'm not offended by the word, actually i use it in reference to most women i know. most women get upset with the word cause they can't respond with "dick" how bland is that. alot of girls today don't have much imagination, so dick asshole and any other lame ass cuss word is all they got and they aren't effective. :D

bluntobj3ct
BSOS Beast

Post by bluntobj3ct » 15 Sep 2006 19:46

twat? twat you say? i cunt hear you!
SAM MCAULAY
BLOG
ImageImage

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 16 Sep 2006 13:13

twat? twat you say? i cunt hear you!
This honestly made me chuckle outloud.

shredzilla
Post Master General

Post by shredzilla » 19 Sep 2006 13:16

haha this neighborhood bar around here has C U Next Tuesday! It's what they call Tuesday nights, and it gets pretty crowded. None of the women are offended by it, and they think it's funny/cool.
J. Chris "Thread-killer" Miller

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 20 Sep 2006 07:53

TheVindicator wrote:
BainbridgeShred wrote:
myself wrote:Also, lots of society places degradation/guilt on a woman's sexual pleasure-and using 'cunt' further degrades female sexuality.
As well as we should.
You're an ignorant ass filling this thread without intelligent responses and simply asinine commentary. That was an innapropriate and worthless response.
I agree. That was a really pathetic response. You are obviously a sexist pig who will probably never have a decent relationship with any woman.

I don't know where you're from, but that kind of attitude isn't excepted whatsoever where I live and you would probably find yourself in a dangerous situation if you said something like around the people that I know.

You're just an ass who is highly over opinionated who needs to get his ass kicked so he can have a reality check.

And Josh... you always come through with a really good post that gets your point accross. I'm talking about your first post.

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 20 Sep 2006 09:39

It was a cheap joke, and you're overly effeminate. That kind of makes me chuckle to think about. Why is it that men get more pissed off about issues like this, or about a bad joke, than girls do? In a lot of ways I prefer females over males, because even though females talk they don't really mean anything by it, it's always the men who get offended and pissed off. I think Faulkner said something like that. I'm really stoned right now.

Ken is a cunt.

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 20 Sep 2006 09:42

Oh, and as far as Josh's "really good post", Josh is the one who calls females bitches around girls and imply that their sole purpose at a footbag tournament would be to cook.

So much for both of you effeminate goons.

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 22 Sep 2006 18:45

BainbridgeShred wrote:It was a cheap joke, and you're overly effeminate. That kind of makes me chuckle to think about. Why is it that men get more pissed off about issues like this, or about a bad joke, than girls do? In a lot of ways I prefer females over males, because even though females talk they don't really mean anything by it, it's always the men who get offended and pissed off. I think Faulkner said something like that. I'm really stoned right now.

Ken is a cunt.
That short bit voids anything and everything you have ever sad. Get a life you fucking loser. FYI, sitting on the computer all day, and spending any money that you might earn (Or just get from your parents.) on pot is not something to be proud of you fucking twat.

james_dean
space cowboy

Post by james_dean » 23 Sep 2006 07:58

Switch Kicker wrote:
BainbridgeShred wrote:It was a cheap joke, and you're overly effeminate. That kind of makes me chuckle to think about. Why is it that men get more pissed off about issues like this, or about a bad joke, than girls do? In a lot of ways I prefer females over males, because even though females talk they don't really mean anything by it, it's always the men who get offended and pissed off. I think Faulkner said something like that. I'm really stoned right now.

Ken is a cunt.
That short bit voids anything and everything you have ever sad. Get a life you fucking loser. FYI, sitting on the computer all day, and spending any money that you might earn (Or just get from your parents.) on pot is not something to be proud of you fucking twat.
huh?

Yeah. He wrote one post while he was stoned, and you deduce from this that he:
-sits on the computer all day
-gets high all the time
-spends all his money on pot
-is proud of the fact (stating it is not the same as being proud about it)

I can't believe the stuff you write sometimes dude.

"It's a punk one!" - Auntie Val, after being shown a spikey footbag

Bloggy

Challenge

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 23 Sep 2006 10:56

Hahahaha. I'm on the computer maaaaybe 30 minutes a day, and if I really wanted to, I could make more money in a week than you make in a month. If I really wanted to I could out earn your fucking parents. Why I'm defending myself to a pre-pubescent boy is beyond me though. Talk to me about money and using time right when your balls drop.

Are you actually an adolescent or am I just figuring that you are? I can't believe some of the things you actually say.

MegaFighter_X
Post Master General

Post by MegaFighter_X » 22 Oct 2006 04:17

Switch Kicker wrote: That short bit voids anything and everything you have ever sad. Get a life you fucking loser. FYI, sitting on the computer all day, and spending any money that you might earn (Or just get from your parents.) on pot is not something to be proud of you fucking twat.
Because he is high (possibly for the first time, but unlikely) for a post he automatically disqualifies himself from previous statements, discoveries, and anything else that he has been said? That's rather harsh. I suppose, in that case since I've been high before I have no say in the world, right? And many world leaders are in the same boat, as well as officals, teachers, and parents...

You are (or maybe were at this point) ignorant. Don't automatically associate pot with the burnout druggies that you see around in places.

And on a similar shot, I think straightedge people who have opinions like that disqualify themselves from things. So get off your damned high horse and understand there's more than one path in life.

I'm NOT high while posting this. If I was, I would have just laughed it off.

Also, I'm not concerned about bringing back old topics. this was a good topic...
John D

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 22 Oct 2006 11:47

thanks for the luv

*swoon* :wink: :lol: :D :) :o

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 23 Oct 2006 10:39

you guys are all cunts.

edit:
<--- picture me screaming that into that mic.
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 24 Oct 2006 12:51

Why do you insist on defending yourself against me? If the things I say, are not true, then they shouldn't bother you, becuase, "I'm just a prepubesent child who's balls havn't dropped yet." Right?

Why do you insist on lying about how much money you can make? Yea, I can make $50,000 grand in a week, if I really wanted to, which simply means, I can rob a bank, if I really wanted to. Don't lie about how much value society puts on you, because you, as an individual, are almost worthless to society. Because, you are a lazy druggy who sits on his computer all day.

There are quite a few topics that mainly revolve around you arguing with someone else. There are like, 2 or 3 with you and me arguing. For every time I put a post up, you put 2-3 up, before I even come back to check on the topic. So lets just say, there are 20 topics you do that in. That's like 40-60 posts a day, campared to my 1 or 2.

It's not about comparing you to me, it's me just pointing out that you're full of shit, and you don't have the ability to make the money you say you can. So don't fuckin say it.

And no, him being a pot smoker, does not void everything he says. Him, trying to put a spotlight on himself, to maybe look cool to 12 year olds, or something to that extent, by bluntly and irrelevantly stating, that he is high, does void everything he says.

I know that some of the best ideas for fun things to do come out when people are high. Not stoned druggies, but just high... there's a line, just like with drinking. There's having a good time drinking, then there's piss drunk hanging halfway out of the passenger seat window on I-35 trying to get a signal on your phone so that you can text your "best friend" (who honestly doesn't care what the fuck you have to say right now because you're drunk.) that you can't find the buttons on your phone because your eyes won't sit still. There is a line.

The fact that you are high, is irrelevant to what we were talking about. It had nothing to do with what I said, you said, or what anyone said. By stating it, I can only assume your were trying to make an excuse for your bad arguements.

I would right more, but I must go to work now. Dan, you should go pick up some applications for Waste Managment, that's a good place for your to start.[/u]

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 24 Oct 2006 20:01

You just wrote 20 some odd lines of worthless text. Even when I'm high I couldn't match that without getting bored.
Yea, I can make $50,000 grand in a week, if I really wanted to, which simply means, I can rob a bank, if I really wanted to.
Go ahead, brains, I'd love to see you try to rob a bank.

The only reason I mentioned I was high in the first place was because I war quoting Faulkner poorly, in a situation that fit (Relitively), and I wanted the reader to understand my reasoning for the quote (I was high, and I like quoting when I'm high in loosely fitting situations). Before you brought up an old post I wasn't even talking to you until you freaked out at me because I said I was high.

It's fine though, I don't need to make you look stupid, because everyone's already realized that you are.