Drugs in footbag

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 02 Nov 2007 15:14

Lol. Good stuff.
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 02 Nov 2007 16:36

is "knot" a new word for nug or something? this is seriously the first place i have ever seen it used. anyway, it's not that much for one person. looks like around 2 grams or something. probably would last a nice 5 days or so if you don't share it

----------------
Now playing: De La Soul - Brakes
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 02 Nov 2007 16:53

wow, uhh... i haven't been to this thread in a while, and the chat that we were having seems to have degenerated into nothing since i was last here.

to steven, yeah footbag will likely never be popular. i agree, it's too complex for the uninitiated to follow, but there are a large number of sports like that which have no fanbase outside of players, former players and their friends and family. However, i'm sure alot of these sports have taken proactive steps. will this single solitary act completely and totally legitimize footbag? obviously not, there will always be nay sayers, but is it a step in the right direction? i'd say yes.

increasing tensions between footbaggers? i guess i could see it going either way. and you know what, i'd say it's pretty tense at the moment already. after i asked people not to smoke at our place at worlds i had to put up with snarky comments and being mocked by a couple of them for the rest of the week. Definately a low light of the competition for me, but i've got tough skin and i put up with it easily. And i'd be willing to put up with that if it came to it, and i imagine only a small percentage of people would be outwardly agressive about it.
A.G.

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 02 Nov 2007 17:05

brian relly wrote:is "knot" a new word for nug or something? this is seriously the first place i have ever seen it used.
Maybe it's a Florida thing.
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 02 Nov 2007 19:36

That was days ago!!! That was a nice blunt :lol: Want me post I pic of todays Knot, nug, bud something. I DOES MAKE SINCE TO ME. I DOES SMOKE ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR. 8O
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 02 Nov 2007 20:22

the ignore button make SENSE to me

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 09 Nov 2007 15:34

[Bragging="Guydro"]That was days ago!!! That was a nice blunt :lol: Want me post I pic of todays Knot, nug, bud something. I DOES MAKE SINCE TO ME. I DOES SMOKE ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR. 8O[/brag]
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 18 Nov 2007 20:24

Just somethoughts- We potsmokers kinda take offense when others are offended by our potsmoking. The govt is already throwing us in jail if we get caught. To have fellow footbaggers suggest we shouldnt be able to compete is really outrageous and would extremely offend me if I had been training to compete. If it isnt affecting you then you shouldn't mind that some people smoke. To say that hacking/shredding has a bad name from pot is really wrong.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 18 Nov 2007 22:32

For every drug free person who disses footbag and never had any inclination to try the game- There is a pothead, who isnt even allowed to compete in high school sports due to testing. And through footbag they may gain confidence/athleticism/ and all the positive things that are tauted about sports. Why take that away from them?

Wu_
Multidex Master

Post by Wu_ » 19 Nov 2007 16:52

if your gonna make footbag a legitimate sport with drug tests like most other sports than you can't say it is ok to be under the influence of thc. I feel that people really can get quite the advantage out of it. For some it might work wonders for others it will do the exact opposite.
If you were to consider it ok to be high in competition than it should also be ok for other drugs that might even have more positive influence on your physical level. Even though THC might not up your physical level it could give you a very meditative effect.

*__* Marcus D. W-H. *__*

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 19 Nov 2007 19:40

brocka mod>THC
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 21 Nov 2007 00:51

What are you talking about legitimate sport wu? We will never quite be in the category youre thinking of. We are more like skateboarding, mountain biking, or surfing. Quite legitimate, but kinda underground -and we have integrity. The thought of using dangerous performance enhancing drugs doesnt cross 99% of our minds.- Unlike road bicycle riders LOL

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 21 Nov 2007 10:31

crazylegs32 wrote:For every drug free person who disses footbag and never had any inclination to try the game- There is a pothead, who isnt even allowed to compete in high school sports due to testing. And through footbag they may gain confidence/athleticism/ and all the positive things that are tauted about sports. Why take that away from them?

:lol:

how about not smoking pot in the first place?

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 22 Nov 2007 00:31

Great idea and I agree :) I can remember the 1st day I ever smoked and it involved blowing off my "big brother" youth helper :(

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 22 Nov 2007 12:17

crazylegs32 wrote:Great idea and I agree :) I can remember the 1st day I ever smoked and it involved blowing off my "big brother" youth helper :(
you made a wise choice.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 23 Nov 2007 20:41

peer pressure :roll: Thats a really bad influence if you dont have the sense to choose friends right.

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 23 Nov 2007 22:56

yeah. deciding to go to chris holden's house is what ruined my life forever.

----------------
Listening to: Res - they say vision house mix
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 06 Dec 2007 13:38

[quote=And I haven't died yet, nor has anyone in the history of weedular good times :wink:.[/quote]

that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard. wow.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 06 Dec 2007 14:51

So how many people have died from smoking grass?

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 06 Dec 2007 15:22

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk