Drugs in footbag

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 25 Oct 2007 09:30

Wu_ wrote:
brian relly wrote:jesus, learn to spell URINE you fuckin' stoner.
you dont have a real reason to post in this thread so don't ..i dont even smoke marijuana anymore.. and just for ur information english urine = german urin so big deal. get a life.
ha ha.. I saw that reply coming so far away. Ownt.

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 25 Oct 2007 11:21

i still don't understand how this realy relates? If some one uses anabolic steroids the day before the event, it's not going to make a large immediate impact on their performance, but does that make it acceptable?
I was going more along the lines of smoking a joint and then kicking the next day.

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 25 Oct 2007 11:27

didn't catch the location, my bad. either way my intentions were facetious.

Also, drug testing players isn't going to do a thing for "legitimizing" the sport; it will only increase tension between the stoners and the straight edge kids while the rest of the world continues to not give a shit about hacky sack. People need to accept that it's just not destined to become a mainstream sport. If anyone could just stop for once and try to look at shred from a non-shredder perspective, they would realize this. It is way too complicated and funny looking for the general public to ever want to sit down and be entertained by it. It takes at least a year of serious practice, study and discussion just to have any clue what the big players are hitting in their videos - or even right in front of you.

If the fan base of this sport is never going to expand beyond the people who play it, people who used to play it and their close relations, then why the fuck does "legitimizing" the sport even matter? Why is everyone so bent on the outside world - who is *completely* the fuck indifferent - "accepting" them? Why are we eager to conform to the public/media's schema of a "legitimate sport"? It doesn't matter! WE are our own sport with our own identity and our own community! How much longer will we delude ourselves and dilute the sport in this search for "legitimacy"? We need to forgetaboutit and just keep doing our thing! It's been tight so far and I don't see what's wrong with it.

----------------
Now playing: Sun Ra - The Sunny Side of the Street
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 25 Oct 2007 13:09

^Word.

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 25 Oct 2007 13:41

WHERE IS THE UPWARD FACING ARROW ON THIS DANG KEYBOARD?!?! :?

(upward arrow) I also dig it.

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 25 Oct 2007 14:36

^ Capital 6. :lol:

I agree Footbag will never be popular.

And I secretly like it that way.
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 25 Oct 2007 16:23

Slowsis wrote:
And I secretly like it that way.
Y'know what, I sort of do too. Not that it wouldn't also be great if it became popular (once I'm good.)
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 01 Nov 2007 17:28

All I know is I smoked the whole time I read this thread. I DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE TO ME. I think I'm going to shred instead of reading anymore of this. Before my buzz goes away and I can't shred. :lol: I'm 31yrs old and I am my own hero!!

(HEY, This knot is a little smaller then I golf ball.)
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 01 Nov 2007 18:07

^^^^
My name is Chuck McCool and I approve this message.
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 01 Nov 2007 22:43

Where was Guydro and that bud at worlds?

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 02 Nov 2007 00:13

Where was Guydro and that bud at worlds?
Not at my house :(

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 02 Nov 2007 03:10

It took me less than 30 seconds to find Guy T Herndon's address (street number 526) and phone number (ending in 345).

Next time you publicly suggest a link between footbag and illicit drugs like you did in this topic, I will forward those details, along with a screen grab of you posting that picture to your local police station.

I don't know if they'll take action or not, but the apparent stereotype of footbaggers as dumb stoners is one that I hate enough to test it out.

I didn't need his name in his sig to find him; just his user name.

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 02 Nov 2007 06:12

Guydro wrote:I DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE TO ME.
:lol:

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 02 Nov 2007 06:29

Jeremy wrote:Next time you publicly suggest a link between footbag and illicit drugs like you did in this topic, I will forward those details, along with a screen grab of you posting that picture to your local police station.
Because you think that United States/Florida drug laws will deal him a fair punishment for what he has done here? U DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE TO ME.
Theodore Anderson

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 02 Nov 2007 07:11

Nevermind, i see that it is some kind of joke. Makes since now.
Theodore Anderson

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 02 Nov 2007 09:32

It took me less than 30 seconds to find Guy T Herndon's address (street number 526) and phone number (ending in 345).

Do you want to come smoke? I still have a little of that bud left. You got my address alraedy. :lol:
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 02 Nov 2007 09:37

crazylegs32 wrote:Where was Guydro and that bud at worlds?
I was on the the darkside of the MilkHouse. Out by the football fields. You did not smell me. GREAT being a spectator!!! 8) I live in orlando. That is what really got me into this. I don't play hacky anymore.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 02 Nov 2007 10:03

ted wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Next time you publicly suggest a link between footbag and illicit drugs like you did in this topic, I will forward those details, along with a screen grab of you posting that picture to your local police station.
Because you think that United States/Florida drug laws will deal him a fair punishment for what he has done here? U DOES NOT MAKE ANY SINCE TO ME.
I would think that my local police have better things to do. Then go mess with the guy with the 2g knot. I think you need to find something else to bitch about. Weed not a real good one. It pretty much legal where your at Ted. :D Well in a few other places in the u.s. too. Just a few backwards rednecks is the only reason we all can't smoke!!!

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 02 Nov 2007 14:04

Guydro, you just made it into my signature. Good job. And that's a huge knot for one person.
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 02 Nov 2007 14:43

I returned the favor. :lol: I get a jumpy when I talk about weed. I start typing backward and a little to fast. I does make since to me. But it(this thread) does knot. 8)

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon