What is YOUR key, to getting women?

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 06 Mar 2008 05:13

gMoney wrote:Bash it? I'm just playing around. I think this thread's hilarious.
alright then

but neway, i think also it has nothing to do with what u look like, just how smoooth u r

ive witnessed a fat gross turd, mack some fine ass bitches n it's all cuz he knows how to spit them words

and ive also seen a stud of all studs get laughed at, by decently looking trolls.
Shred The Flipside, and THE BICEPS- I'm 17 too (James McElwain

- some call me jsack, many call me, kickin' wing

http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.php?t=18162 ( my footblog )

ownsdaily
Shredalicious

Post by ownsdaily » 06 Mar 2008 13:24

Yeah i agree, if you can spit game... your gonna score some hot ones.
Trevor

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 07 Mar 2008 05:08

fuck yea, smoothness is the big key

and maybe a horse dick

ownsdaily
Shredalicious

Post by ownsdaily » 07 Mar 2008 05:12

True.. that does help alout :wink:
Trevor

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 07 Mar 2008 14:02

QuantumBalance wrote:Regardless of whether you have a key to get girls or not, there are many different types of girls you could "get". And not every key would get the same type of girl. So first you should decide what it is you seek.

Do you seek as much pussy as possible? Then yeah try looking really hot, being in shape, having money, being cool, knowing the hot spots etc.

This also works if you want to get just one person but the best looking or whatever.

Or would you like someone congruent to yourself? Like, are you a footbagger and artist a musician a mechanic a mathematician? Do you want someone int he same field as you?

Your key should be hitting the places where those people congregate and excelling in that field.

Or would you like someone faithful and trustworthy. Then your keys will probably have to be patience and honesty.

Some people believe that no one should seek out a lover, that God will deliver them. Those people are super against the christian dating websites that are out there now, the ones that dont stress hookups, but meeting up.

Some people look but dont rush things.

Some people settle, some people don't.

Define yourself, define what you are looking for. Then decide your approach or key.

Just know what you want and be honest.

ps just had a nice stallberger, me and justin were the lavers and ... nevermind.
That is what I read... but all I heard was "blah blah blah." Sorry, but that was all just, mumbo jumbo.

You don't decide what traits you like in a person, you just like them, or you don't. You can't just choose to like tomatoes if you don't like them.

So, I wouldn't say, "decide" what you want in a boyfriend/girlfriend, but rather, "figure out" what you like in a boyfriend/girlfriend.

If you're looking for a good time, head out of town, and if you're of age, hit up some bars, if not, go to a really popular mall or what not, find someone you like, make small talk, then make conversation, then make plans for the upcoming weekend, and work some magic. If you're good at being able to about anything (being good at holding conversation), doing this shouldn't be a problem, if you are well... then I would stick to relationships.

If you're looking for a relationship, try talking to someone you recently just met, see if any sparks fly. I meet new people all the time, and if I'm ever feeling down about being single, I usually have 2 or 3 new people that are interesting "enough" for me to wanna go out with, with no expectations.

If you're looking for love... well. Everyone has that friend, that they've been friends with for years... and they've kinda thought, "hey.... she's really cool..."but you've always decided you'd rather not mess up teh friendship... Well, fuck that. Love's worth the risk of losing someone as a close friend, IMO. I've not been in search of love ever since my last MAJOR relationship ended a year and a half ago, just been going out with a couple different people. But I have one friend that's pretty close, that I REALLY like.

I consider all three of these options to be, uhh, "controlled" options. You're in controll of when they happen, or when they don't happen.

Uncontrolled options are when you meet a hottie that's not a bitch (This is not a generalization ladies.), that you think it cool/nice/whatever based off of the first impression. As for that, I just use some self confidence, look for something they might be into (based off what they're wearing, or already talking about) and try to relate. I wouldn't consider it "changing who you are" to be like someone else, as I only try to relate to engage in conversation, which then can be led to things you might have in common.

Pure and simply, I use conversation, I have decent looks, but those don't really seal the deal like good conversation does.

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 07 Mar 2008 14:14

Switch Kicker wrote:
QuantumBalance wrote:Regardless of whether you have a key to get girls or not, there are many different types of girls you could "get". And not every key would get the same type of girl. So first you should decide what it is you seek.

Do you seek as much pussy as possible? Then yeah try looking really hot, being in shape, having money, being cool, knowing the hot spots etc.

This also works if you want to get just one person but the best looking or whatever.

Or would you like someone congruent to yourself? Like, are you a footbagger and artist a musician a mechanic a mathematician? Do you want someone int he same field as you?

Your key should be hitting the places where those people congregate and excelling in that field.

Or would you like someone faithful and trustworthy. Then your keys will probably have to be patience and honesty.

Some people believe that no one should seek out a lover, that God will deliver them. Those people are super against the christian dating websites that are out there now, the ones that dont stress hookups, but meeting up.

Some people look but dont rush things.

Some people settle, some people don't.

Define yourself, define what you are looking for. Then decide your approach or key.

Just know what you want and be honest.

ps just had a nice stallberger, me and justin were the lavers and ... nevermind.
That is what I read... but all I heard was "blah blah blah." Sorry, but that was all just, mumbo jumbo.

You don't decide what traits you like in a person, you just like them, or you don't. You can't just choose to like tomatoes if you don't like them.

So, I wouldn't say, "decide" what you want in a boyfriend/girlfriend, but rather, "figure out" what you like in a boyfriend/girlfriend.

If you're looking for a good time, head out of town, and if you're of age, hit up some bars, if not, go to a really popular mall or what not, find someone you like, make small talk, then make conversation, then make plans for the upcoming weekend, and work some magic. If you're good at being able to about anything (being good at holding conversation), doing this shouldn't be a problem, if you are well... then I would stick to relationships.

If you're looking for a relationship, try talking to someone you recently just met, see if any sparks fly. I meet new people all the time, and if I'm ever feeling down about being single, I usually have 2 or 3 new people that are interesting "enough" for me to wanna go out with, with no expectations.

If you're looking for love... well. Everyone has that friend, that they've been friends with for years... and they've kinda thought, "hey.... she's really cool..."but you've always decided you'd rather not mess up teh friendship... Well, fuck that. Love's worth the risk of losing someone as a close friend, IMO. I've not been in search of love ever since my last MAJOR relationship ended a year and a half ago, just been going out with a couple different people. But I have one friend that's pretty close, that I REALLY like.

I consider all three of these options to be, uhh, "controlled" options. You're in controll of when they happen, or when they don't happen.

Uncontrolled options are when you meet a hottie that's not a bitch (This is not a generalization ladies.), that you think it cool/nice/whatever based off of the first impression. As for that, I just use some self confidence, look for something they might be into (based off what they're wearing, or already talking about) and try to relate. I wouldn't consider it "changing who you are" to be like someone else, as I only try to relate to engage in conversation, which then can be led to things you might have in common.

Pure and simply, I use conversation, I have decent looks, but those don't really seal the deal like good conversation does.
Blah blah blah.

This thread is teh suck. flaymz ftw.
Oliver Adams

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 08 Mar 2008 21:16

turnip must loveee the cock 8)

ownsdaily
Shredalicious

Post by ownsdaily » 08 Mar 2008 21:19

lmao . yeah
Trevor

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 09 Mar 2008 03:38

Lol I don't. But I do find the idea of going out of town and hitting up some bars or a mall to find someone very very lame.

At the same time I dislike the idea of monogamous relationships.

Considering the vast majority of people are into either of these two things that would explain why I don't agree with anyone.

I like the way people seem to be just giving absolute directions. "This is what you do" (refer to my previously quoted posts). Oh please, wise person who probably isn't more than a few years older than me, bestow me with your pearls of wisdom.

Furthermore, I like the way Switch kicker lists three options, two of which are 'looking for relationship' and 'looking for love'. I don't see why anyone would tie themselves to one person unless they actually did 'love' them. Why would anyone seek a relationship but not love? lol.
Oliver Adams

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 09 Mar 2008 06:22

I'm about to settle this with just three words...

Whip. It. Out.

Whip it out, it's that simple.

You're welcome.
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

ownsdaily
Shredalicious

Post by ownsdaily » 09 Mar 2008 08:27

Agreed. no matter where you are, what situation your in, if you like her. Whip It Out.
Trevor

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 09 Mar 2008 08:31

Blue_turnip wrote:Why would anyone seek a relationship but not love? lol.
Sex, someone to relate to, someone to hang out with, someone you can talk to, something to do, want to have a relationship without commitment (love is a form of commitment to some people, not myself however), seriously dude,the list goes on and on and on.

Relationships don't have to be based on love, especially around our age... teens, early 20s. This is the time during your life that you're supposed to be out having fun. Love it great and all... but there's all the time in the worl for that later on. I prefer to get my game on right now.

I'm assuming you're in like... 10th grade, Olivar? I would hope you're not attempting to base all your attempts at relationships off of love. I sometimes despised some of the girls I went out with in highschool, but sometimes, that's what made it cool and/or fun. Sometimes you want a relationship just so you can argue with someone constantly (sounds strange, I know), and strangely enough, those tend to be the best sexual relationships as well. You can do anything you want in bed, and not give a damn about whether or not you look stupid, aren't good at what you're doing, or w/e, because you really could not give a shit less about the other person's opinon, works out really well.

I feel I'm getting too deep into this, Image I'm out of this one. Image

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 09 Mar 2008 08:41

whip it out is a cash solution

but the reason i offered an absolute solution is cuz ik i can work it sista

b a smooth talker, not a creep, make them want u
when they say u want my number? u say my fones died ull have to take mine. CASH

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 09 Mar 2008 10:03

JSACK wrote:whip it out is a cash solution

but the reason i offered an absolute solution is cuz ik i can work it sista

b a smooth talker, not a creep, make them want u
when they say u want my number? u say my fones died ull have to take mine. CASH
Yeah, I usually do that same thing. With the phone's dead, or, phone's not on me right now.

That way you don't have to deal with the the, "Should I call now, maybe tomorrow..." situation, they just come to you. Image

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 09 Mar 2008 14:33

Or you can say that your phones dead, then she goes into her purse for the phone, and when she comes out, you have it whipped out.

"That's not a pen!"
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 09 Mar 2008 15:39

Switch Kicker wrote:
Blue_turnip wrote:Why would anyone seek a relationship but not love? lol.
Sex, someone to relate to, someone to hang out with, someone you can talk to, something to do, want to have a relationship without commitment (love is a form of commitment to some people, not myself however), seriously dude,the list goes on and on and on.
Yeah so if i was looking for those things I wouldn't tie myself down to one person. I wouldn't for love either, but If i was to have a monogamous relationship there'd definately have to be 'love' there.
Oliver Adams

JSACK
Multidex Master

Post by JSACK » 09 Mar 2008 17:07

im like mormon with out being mormon

if u know wut i mean :wink:

( possibly most unintelligent thing ive ever said)

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 09 Mar 2008 18:13

JSACK wrote:im like mormon with out being mormon

if u know wut i mean :wink:

( possibly most unintelligent thing ive ever said)
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show
To get women I...

Bitch, who you kidding? You don't get to do women. (I hope Sam reads this)
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 09 Mar 2008 19:07

Jsack, are you going to join a frat when you enter college or something? You just seem like that type. And by that I mean the psuedo-player who's never gotten the time of day from a girl but has no problem acting like he knows what he's talking about.

Keep girls guessing? That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Why would you want a girl you like to have to guess if she likes you. Don't think I'm missing the point of what you're trying to say, I can already tell you've read your David DeAngelo.

Here's my only "key" to getting girls. Make them feel at ease. Make them comfortable with you. Let them know that you aren't a phoney motherfucker who's trying to play guessing games with them. Let them know that you aren't a dumb fucking frat boy who only has the courage to talk to them in the first place because you're 4 tallboy's in and are just trying to get your dick between someone's legs. Keep them guessing? Give me a fucking break. Keep them conversating. There's the only key you need. Fruit.

Moxie
Taphophile

Post by Moxie » 09 Mar 2008 23:52

JSACK wrote:im like mormon with out being mormon

(possibly most unintelligent thing ive ever said)
For your sake I hope so.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk