UFO/Alien conpiracies?

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
Pinkus
Shredalicious

UFO/Alien conpiracies?

Post by Pinkus » 06 Apr 2008 09:53

After watching a documentary called End Game, which was about a super secret society, then watching William Cooper's speech about UFO's and Aliens (he mentioned Bilderburger which is what End Game is about), I couldn't help but think long and hard about what might be real or not.

Does anyone else have any opinions or ideas about what the government (or the government behind the government) is hiding from us?

ps: search William Cooper: The U.S. UFO And Alien Coverup 1/10 on youtube and watch all the way through 10/10.

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 06 Apr 2008 10:54

I wish I was a person with stronger views on things. I can't say "Aliens are real! The government is hiding the truth!" or "Aliens aren't real. You're an idiot." I really don't care either way. If aliens really do exist, unless they abduct me or take over the planet or even come by to say "hi" they really don't affect me.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

EoghanMcDowell
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by EoghanMcDowell » 06 Apr 2008 19:06

This is a fun subject. I was watching a TV Show earlier called UFO Hunters, and it was focusing it's investigations around places where they claimed the earths energy was concentrated. They were arguing that UFO's are frequenting these spots because of the energy for creating wormholes and things like that. Then they went on to tell the story of these two peoples first hand accounts of encounters with extraterrestrials. They're stories were interesting, but the footage they had recorded of alleged "UFO's" is so questionable. I mean i can't really tell you what those tiny little lights in the sky are, but something tells me they aren't aliens.

They also talked a bit about SETI, it's a satellite field devoted to listening in on the stars for alien life. It's really interesting, and they predict that they will come into contact with alien life by 2030, or roughly around there.

I think this is a fun subject to talk about, as i don't really take sides when it comes to things like this. I try to find my own truth to whats going on. I'll check out those videos Chris.

Eoghan
Eoghan Patrick Morgan McDowell

EoghanMcDowell
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by EoghanMcDowell » 06 Apr 2008 19:08

Dang, forgot to mention in my previous post.

But i think the government is hiding something.
Eoghan Patrick Morgan McDowell

Psilocybe
Fearless

Post by Psilocybe » 07 Apr 2008 06:16

I'm pretty sure most abduction stories are the result of sleep paralysis, or someother fluke in the brains sleep cycles. Its all mental, and of course not actually real. It might seem real to the person experiencing it though. Notice how they never happen during the day?

jon
Foosebag God

Post by jon » 07 Apr 2008 06:28

If these aliens have the tech to travel millions and millions of miles through space but can't outwit the US government then all hope is lost for our new race of alien overlords.
Jon's FootBlog
MSN: jon.haber@gmail.com
"It was clean enough to be thin..." - Andrew W.

sniikeri
Lauri Jii

Post by sniikeri » 07 Apr 2008 06:44

It's also funny that most of the reported UFO observations seem to come from the English-speaking western world, mostly the US.

Or when was the last time you heard a Tajik claim he was captured by the aliens?
Lauri Jaakkola

FlexThis
Post Master General

Post by FlexThis » 07 Apr 2008 11:43

Mexico has had more UFO sightings than the US in recent history.

Personally I believe you would have to be a fool to believe that we are the only intelligent race of being in the universe. However, given the distance I doubt seriously that any would visit us in our lifetime. We would have seen them coming already through powerful telescopes.

IDK - It's nice to believe though ;)
Go out and shred already.
~Damon Mathews

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 07 Apr 2008 19:36

Real pimp aliens dont care about distance yo!

But who knows, though.. Not I.

But seriously... distance I'm sure can be overcome.

Pinkus
Shredalicious

Post by Pinkus » 07 Apr 2008 22:24

jon wrote:If these aliens have the tech to travel millions and millions of miles through space but can't outwit the US government then all hope is lost for our new race of alien overlords.
it's not that we outwit them; but according to those videos, the aliens are observing us the same way we go to the zoo and watch all the animals. maybe they don't want to interfere with us?

the Executioner
BSOS Beast

Post by the Executioner » 09 Apr 2008 14:41

Aliens are real.
Peter Irish

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 09 Apr 2008 16:30

sniikeri wrote:Or when was the last time you heard a Tajik claim he was captured by the aliens?
November 1st, 2007...5 months ago
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 10 Apr 2008 06:27

I watched this show about USOs yesterday. (Unidentified Submerged Objects) I couldn't believe the amount of resources and incredibly smart people that dedicated their life to finding out about these USOs.

Imagine if they spent their time facing and solving the ACTUAL problems we have on Earth instead of spending their time and funds trying to find metallic disc objects that pop out of the water and then disappear. Or even actually just exploring and mapping out the ocean. It kind of seemed silly as they didn't really find anything new out and still have not a shred of proof other than witness testimony.

Whatever floats your boat would apply here. :wink:
James Randall

Tsiangkun
Post Master General

Post by Tsiangkun » 10 Apr 2008 08:10

there is a reason we spend large amounts of money on USO, our military is not very good at it yet.

See

Kimbe.
Multidex Master

Post by Kimbe. » 13 Apr 2008 12:09

jon wrote:If these aliens have the tech to travel millions and millions of miles through space but can't outwit the US government then all hope is lost for our new race of alien overlords.
Don't underestimate the MIB.
Kim Berg

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 14 Apr 2008 11:09

My older brother was telling me something about some little tiny, cigar shaped creatures thathave been written about in mythology, and have been caught on camera flying at tremendous speeds in big flocks and no one even knows what they are. Anyone got a handle on what the fuck I'm talking about? Qualify for me.

Eskimo Joe
Cold Blooded

Post by Eskimo Joe » 14 Apr 2008 14:00

Hey Dan, I heard of what you are talking about. I had a two hour documentary of space footage that was catured by a guy who worked for some cable stations in Vancouver. He collected over 1000 hrs of footage from shuttles and stuff and had all these cool vids. He said that at teh time, the encryption on teh feeds was so rudimentary that it seemed NASA wanted people to get it.

There was all these images of high speed objects approaching the atmosphere and then redirecting in totally un-physic like directions. A few also stopped and moved randomly around. It was really creepy.

But I do not remember what these little things were called. But I don't think that they were cigar shaped, but rather, string like. When the space staion had problems with the hatch, there was footage of it that was surrounded by all these little thingies.

I wish I still had the doc.
Eskimo Joe

Placebo
Hack Fiend

Post by Placebo » 18 Apr 2008 06:12

I find it funny people are always complaining about how the government is hiding something from us. Of course they are, that's their job, whether it be aliens or technology it's going to be hidden. Knowledge is the most powerfull thing to have and to just give away information on sensitive topics is not very smart. The idea to keep it locked in one place is a safeguard to make sure one power stays on top. History shows what happens when knowledge is leaked, that comes back and is used against the source. The simple question "Do Aliens exsist?" proves that there is such thing as stupid questions, of course there is with the ever expanding universe and conditions. The odds show that somewhere out there is something living other than ourselfs, adapting to its environment. So yes aliens exsist.
Jake Astin

Pinkus
Shredalicious

Post by Pinkus » 18 Apr 2008 18:05

Placebo wrote:I find it funny people are always complaining about how the government is hiding something from us. Of course they are, that's their job, whether it be aliens or technology it's going to be hidden. Knowledge is the most powerfull thing to have and to just give away information on sensitive topics is not very smart. The idea to keep it locked in one place is a safeguard to make sure one power stays on top. History shows what happens when knowledge is leaked, that comes back and is used against the source. The simple question "Do Aliens exsist?" proves that there is such thing as stupid questions, of course there is with the ever expanding universe and conditions. The odds show that somewhere out there is something living other than ourselfs, adapting to its environment. So yes aliens exsist.
i think you may have assumed a few things about this topic, because your post doesn't really have anything to do with what anyone has said.

Placebo
Hack Fiend

Post by Placebo » 19 Apr 2008 07:27

Sorry for maybe going a bit off, I was just expressing my opinion on UFO/Alien Conspiricies, which just so happens to be the name of the topic.
Jake Astin