Alejo bag`s

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
Alejandro
Shredalicious

more bags

Post by Alejandro » 11 Feb 2007 19:27

Hi, there`s some pics from my latest trades and test bags :D :D :D ...

and some aproach...

if you have an alejobag please write what do you think about it any comments about are welcome (good or not), thanks...

Domo
Hack Fiend

Post by Domo » 12 Feb 2007 14:31

That logo is sick, man. The bags look great! keep it up!
Aaron

Jorden
Retro Athlete

Post by Jorden » 13 Feb 2007 19:59

I received 2 complimentary Alejo bags recently.

Positive:

- good stitching consistency
- good choice in colours (just as described)
- good size
- perfectly round
- nice logo! :)

Negative:

- much too light for my preference (both were 40 g, I like about 65)
- ratio of plastic too high relative to the rest of the filler
- bag was rather tightly packed at about 4/5 full. 2/3 full is about optimal imo
- material was a bit thick/or a bit too much gather (although I'm no stitching expert)
- often rolls somewhat instead of securing itself on the foot

Overall:

Judging by my Alejo's, this is a decent choice for a starter bag and forces you to have a really focused and precise style. If you are used to forgiving bags, you may become frustrated at times.

Keep in mind Alejo is a really nice guy and would love your feedback and support. :wink:

Thanks again dude.

Jorden
Jorden Moir

Alejandro
Shredalicious

thanks jorden

Post by Alejandro » 14 Feb 2007 13:55

I really appreciate you take some time to probe mine bags, cool... sorry if they aren´t good as you wait to.
thats exactly what I want with mine trades and test bags know others point of view. I really think the poblem in mine bags is fill, but I will fix it for sure: low weight, much fill proportion, and big plastic pellet ( I´m guilty) but I can repair it with all your advice.
Thanks to Honza, He thinks the same: "very light" in fact it just weight 45 g+/-, and peglegholy says: " dont fill it too much, take off a little fill, not so much, just a little".
But I´m happy in part, mine bags have good stitching style, good size, look pretty cool, so I hope resolve the fill problem very soon.

THANKS. :D

Pyroman924
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by Pyroman924 » 23 May 2007 14:49

I love your stitch work. It's very consistent and even. My only negative thoughts are about the filler. It's a great filler as far as weight and even distribution goes, it's just a little too full. I emptied it out a bit and it played much better, though it was a little bit lighter. This is all just personal preference of course. But overall I love it. That and your color scheme was kick ass. Thanks for allowing me to test one for you!
Alan Underhill

http://www.myspace.com/pyroman924

"The more you drop, the better you get." -Ben Rinowski

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 23 May 2007 15:29

Alejo has way consistant stitching.

My only complaints were about the filler and the size. It seemed a little too big and full. Unfilling was simple enough. The filler itself was some cut in half plastic beads and lead shot. Plastic beads kinda not good, it made the bag feel cheap, that weird rattling noise. You all know what I'm talking about.

The size is all preference though, so if you like a little bit bigger bags, then this bag is for you.

It stalls fairly well after I unfilled it a bit, and now I play with it occasionally.

Thanks a ton for sending me a tester, Alejo!
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 23 May 2007 19:17

nice bags 8)
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

Alejandro
Shredalicious

some new bags...

Post by Alejandro » 19 Jun 2007 16:33

there are two amaretta bags just finished ( thanks for Amaretta Aidan, and thanks for fill, It really works pretty cool for my bags)

AND OTHER BAGS ... I just change my fill, and bags are smaller than a golf bag right now...
I have other bags finished I just have to fill them.

here you can see both size of bags. (mixed). :D

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 19 Jun 2007 20:07

love the new bags :)
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

Shellsofparadise
Hack Fiend

La jota is the 'bomb'

Post by Shellsofparadise » 16 Oct 2008 02:14

Really nice work. I'm asking santa for you to make me one of those kodak funsavers.

Moving to Spain?? How are you gonna bring all your balls with you???
Good luck with the move. Keep up the good work!

eustoma
Hack Fiend

Post by eustoma » 24 Jan 2009 16:11

are you still stitching? I'd love to buy from you sometime

Shellsofparadise
Hack Fiend

bags for sale

Post by Shellsofparadise » 25 Jan 2009 20:28

I don't visit the internet much these days. It hasn't gotten me any leads. All I want to do is make bags for kids, but somehow they don't see me.

If you cant find my bags on the for sale page, check me out on www.myspace.com/shellsofparadise

Lemme know if you see anything you like, I'd love to send you out a bag.

Tell me more about your style of play and I can suggest one of my own designs. If it's a 32 you're after, I have bags with suede and facile. Some ultra fabric ready to stitch, but ...no motivation. I'm packing it up and moving back out west, I guess.
Thanks for the interest, hope to hear from you soon.

-->andre

Alejandro
Shredalicious

Hi again

Post by Alejandro » 28 Jan 2009 12:28

Well In fact right now I´m stitching even more than before...Last month I had lot of free time and an entusiast friend footbag inloved so I begun to stitch again ( in fact, I never stoped stitch) and play frequently.
I'm living in Spain rigth now ( Tenerife) Working a lot, Spanish cities needs lot of phisicyans so I´m happy cause I have good offers and "safe work"
I plan to start sell mine bags as soon as I can get my fill cause had some troubles in Colombian aiport.I bought both PF special fill and tungsten,
I am hoping to fill up my bags so soon has the filling arrives.
Don´t worry Andre I don´t forget your trade, I really will enjoy one of your babies. When everything goes right I ´ll let you know.
see you.

My last Colombian Bags

MADE IN SPAIN ( Made in by Colombian Hands)

Bigfoot_bag
Shredaholic

Otra vez rafa batió a federer, tan grande como vosotros!!

Post by Bigfoot_bag » 01 Feb 2009 08:15

Hi all!, im sergio from spain! i just recived two bags of alejo and i want say that this man is amazing, good guy and a proffesional sitcher :P (he also help me, im a sitcher too, noob and bad sitcher jaja but i can play whit my bags). Jorden has true in the weight and the filled (in the rest too XD), but its easy to fix, for my a great footbag sitcher, recently i bought 2 more bags to alejo, really pretty pretty cool, ALEJO RULES!!!

PD: sorry for my english, and im very happy of post here, this the best forum i`d ever seen, see all in the worlds of this year. 8)

Mike V
Circle Kicker

Post by Mike V » 07 Feb 2009 10:20

wow that blur pattern on the last picture on the left looks amazing
nice color choice cant wait to see some more from you. 8)
Mike Valdez

Alejandro
Shredalicious

Newbies

Post by Alejandro » 23 Mar 2009 12:46

20 bags and I have almost 30 bags more already to fill. Did I say I like to stitch??

alvarojunka
Hack Fiend

Re: Newbies

Post by alvarojunka » 30 Mar 2009 06:12

Hey everyone....

I've been playing with alejo bag's for maybe 3 years. For me are the best, I live in bogota and it's really a shame he has to move to Spain , recently I bought two, I really recomend to make it softer with the help of your hands , this really improves the quality and control of these footbags.

Hope you can send us more footbags Alejo!

Nos vemos en Berlin!