Quick Oshbag Review

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
shredzilla
Post Master General

Quick Oshbag Review

Post by shredzilla » 07 Apr 2009 16:05

I don't really post much on here anymore but I wanted to give a quick review for this bag. It's one of the best I've played with. It's maybe a tiny bit bigger than a golf ball if at all (I don't have a golfball around to compare it to) Basically it's a little bigger than a lot of the minis out today.

At first I kept it in my car as a casual bag. Well, after a while it sort of broke in on it's own and I started playing with it, and it's pretty amazing. It's facile, has a good fluidity to it, and deep pockets so it doesn't roll a lot.

I believe I've changed the fill on this bag, as I pretty much do that with all bags and I'm pretty sure it's tungsten, weight 55g. Puts a good amount of space in the bag. I think the colors are country cream and some kind of Royal blue, which have a decent amount of give, but are solid colors.

The bag sits great, and sets accurately, though if you're used to being able to exert no effort to get a phoenix off with your super-mini, you may need to pop this one a little higher. Really solid stitching, and it's my main bag right now.

I assume he's still stitching, and I guess a lot of people probably already have one, but any new players that don't or if you've let this one slip by, I highly recommend it.
J. Chris "Thread-killer" Miller