Bomb Footbags - Just saying what's up!

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
BombFootbags
Circle Kicker

Bomb Footbags - Just saying what's up!

Post by BombFootbags » 01 Dec 2010 16:11

Hey everyone out there,

Just want to say what's up and introduce myself. I actually just came across this forum, it's sort of tough to find, but what an awesome online community that's going on in here and one that I'm happy to become a part of.

Check out my website, http://www.bombfootbags.com, or say what's up, all my bags are awesome, especially for the price.

I'll keep it short and simple for now, have a good one.

Later on,
Mike

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 01 Dec 2010 19:04

looks pretty cool! welcome to the community :)
how heavy are your bags and what kind of metal do you fill them with?
weight would be a great addition to your bag stats.
cale bags are also known as bomb bags hehe.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

BombFootbags
Circle Kicker

Post by BombFootbags » 03 Dec 2010 07:50

What's up man,

Thanks for saying what up and good call on the weight stats, they're all in the money range, but I'll have to go in and specify when I get the chance.

I see you live down in the bay, I live up in Tahoe. Needs to get a little colder again, got a little rain yesterday and that's no good.

Later on,
Mike

Laroche
Footbagger.

Post by Laroche » 03 Dec 2010 08:45

Not sure I want a footbag that will explode on contact.
Nicholas Laroche

BombFootbags
Circle Kicker

Post by BombFootbags » 03 Dec 2010 10:01

Hahaha... yeah I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want that either. Fortunately, they don't blow up... unless you've decided to dump out all of the filling and replace it with something explosive, but I like to assume people are smarter than that. I guess I could have called them super cool footbags, but I just wasn't feeling it. Peace.

RipWalker
BSOS Beast

Post by RipWalker » 03 Dec 2010 10:04

Very nice site -- filler details per Brian's post would be great.
Mark Bull

BombFootbags
Circle Kicker

Bomb Footbags

Post by BombFootbags » 03 Dec 2010 10:41

At the current moment I'm using standard sand and plastic pellets, the combo bags are a mix of the 2 and then the filler for the metal bags is like a small ball bearing type filling... the metal filled bags are lightly filled, but still have nice weight and hold their shape in the air for how "dead" they are.

I'm going to be working on more fillings and filling combos in the future, but just trying one or two new things at a time and seeing how they work out for now.

Trying to make the most of the holiday season right now and then will be working on some new stuff with my free time for the spring.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/BombFo ... 4301189160 Facebook me I'm donating one bag to a solider overseas for every 10 new likes I get before the end of the month...

Have a good one,
Mike

BombFootbags
Circle Kicker

Post by BombFootbags » 03 Dec 2010 10:57

At the current moment I'm using standard sand and plastic pellets, the combo bags are a mix of the 2 and then the filler for the metal bags is like a small ball bearing type filling... the metal filled bags are lightly filled, but still have nice weight and hold their shape in the air for how "dead" they are.

I'm going to be working on more fillings and filling combos in the future, but just trying one or two new things at a time and seeing how they work out for now.

Trying to make the most of the holiday season right now and then will be working on some new stuff for the spring.

Facebook me I'm donating one bag to a solider overseas for every 10 new likes I get before the end of the month...

Have a good one,
Mike