New Lavers arrived.. stoked..

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
ctravisc
Circle Kicker

New Lavers arrived.. stoked..

Post by ctravisc » 15 Aug 2012 17:32

As the title states, my first Lavers just arrived. Thank you, UPS man, for stepping my game up. :mrgreen:

They're the Premiums, which I know aren't the End-All-Be-All of Lavers, but they're already loads better than my old Puma Ligas.

Off to play now. Thanks, modified community, for steering me in this wonderful direction. Cheers

ctravisc
Circle Kicker

Re: New Lavers arrived.. stoked..

Post by ctravisc » 15 Aug 2012 17:34

I didn't even realize that the detail matches my favorite bag until now. Added bonus..

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Post by rjadamson » 15 Aug 2012 19:27

Consider yourself a guinea pig for the rest of the forum community. I think most of us have the original canvas version of the shoe. I don't quite need another pair, but when I saw this fabric I was pretty intrigued. I would really like to try a pair of Quantums, but considering they're so elusive I'm almost assuredly going to jump for a pair of these next.

The bag does indeed match your shoes very well. Stylin'! Make a footblog now that you're committed!

ctravisc
Circle Kicker

Post by ctravisc » 16 Aug 2012 06:07

They're still canvas. Just where the mesh would normally be, it's canvas as well. They do feel a bit heavier than I had imagined, but nothing unbearable. They're real stiff out of the box, so some serious break-in is in order. I can't bring myself to slice these bad boys up yet though. In due time..

AbelFarkas
Shredalicious

Post by AbelFarkas » 12 Sep 2012 11:53

I think these are hevier because of the different matter of the sole.
I have leather ones, and those have heavier, rubber soles instead of the traditional "foam-like" stuff.

worldbound
BSOS Beast

Post by worldbound » 11 Aug 2013 15:25

I wanted to get a pair of these SO BADLY when they first came out. I knew they would sell quick and never return. My wife decided it wasn't too important to get. I am really regretting it now. Oh well.
Mike Green
footblog
kicking since Mar 27, 2011