New bags

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
Rayofevil
Hack Fiend

New bags

Post by Rayofevil » 05 Jul 2004 12:36

I just got 2 new bags. My clueless dad got them for me, so they aren't hand made nice ones, but it's the thought that counts right?

So anyways, he got me a 32 panel Dirt Bag, that I haven't shredded with at all yet. Looks like it's gonna be a long breaker inner, the stitching is real tight. Anyone have any experiances with this bag? I also got a 32 panel pellet filled Juice, which I like a lot but isn't very broken in. I heard they're BAD, but it seems nice, semi light, medium size, and pellet filled like and Abshire. Any people have experiances with this?

I just want to learn a bit more about them before I really get to washing and breaking in.

Thanks!

Ray

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 05 Jul 2004 13:03

I think way too many people on here are pretentious dicks that have just puked out the same shit they were told by others, I am SURE you will have a fun time playing with both of those bags and you won't suck (or be able to use them as an excuse) as a result of them.

Enjoy your new bags!
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

pill
BSOS Beast

Post by pill » 05 Jul 2004 13:33

juices can be fun. a friend of mine had one for a while that was broken in it was pretty huge, was really fun to play with =P.
scott behmer

Post by Guest » 05 Jul 2004 14:22

Juices can be good. I don't like the dirtbag type Juices much though.

sampotter
the boy who lived

Post by sampotter » 05 Jul 2004 16:49

Juices can be GREAT bags if they're refilled and broken in. It teaches you not to be reliant on a tiny bag for dexing.