Zeb kicks (a video blog)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.

Would you buy a dvd i made for this years best events?

Yes!
100%

Total votes: 19

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 20 Aug 2011 09:18

8/20/11
Current weight: 189
Goal Weight: 150

Today I officially start my weight loss campaign. Gunna play footbag in a little while but first I wanted to rant a little about the U.S. Open and what not.

I had a BLAST running the U.S. Open, but the truth is, is it was very stressful and energy sapping to run an event, and besides the after partys and hanging out with old friends I really didnt enjoy myself all that much. I am definitely going to spend the next month or so contemplating what I want to do next year for the U.S. Open, maybe ill have sunny run it. Another thing is I want to get back into the competition scene. I placed top 20 at worlds and was super stoked with that, and I know I can be WAY better that that person if given the chance. I cant really compete at the U.S. Open if im organizing it...

Also if any of you have noticed Elite footbag is currently going through some renovations, and It wont be complete for several months I have a lot of work to do, a lot to film a lot to edit and a lot of information to add to that website before I relaunch it. BUT heres a hint: the ranking system will most likely NOT be on the website (not saying it wont exist, just in a different realm ;) )

anyway Ill update this again after I kick

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 Aug 2011 10:36

1. How old are you? 22? 23?
2. You didn't look 189 at USO. Are you going to crosstrain in addition to footbag?
3. Even though the rankings are off elitefootbag, do I still win a bag for the season?

Good luck with the comp and weight loss goals. Post videos in here, as that'll help you track your progress, and let us see it too.

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 20 Aug 2011 12:55

1. 23
2. Yes, Ill be going to the gym starting tomorrow morning :) Usually (lately) i gravitate in between 185-190, i think i have a lot of muscle mass, because I agree I dont really look 189lbs but the scale doesnt lie (usually)
3. yes of course, I actually have that bag so as soon as you send me your address ill send it to you :)

Footbag:
Monday: Tiltless
:arrow: right leg atw out-in x20 > hand catch
:arrow: right leg atw in-out x20 > hand catch
:arrow: left leg atw out-in x20 > hand catch
:arrow: left leg atw in-out x20 > hand catch
:arrow: Switch over (alternating) x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: right leg ss switch x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: left leg ss switch x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: ss mirage x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: left leg mirage x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: right leg mirage x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: ss illusion x 20 > hand catch (half with plant/half without)
:arrow: left leg illusion x 20 > hand catch (half with plant/half without)
:arrow: right leg illusion x 20 > hand catch (half with plant/half without)
:arrow: alternating downs (infinitys) x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: left ss down x 20 > hand catch
:arrow: right ss down x 20 > hand catch

I think once a week ill definitely have a tiltless day like today. Being a baller at tiltless makes me feel more confident with my other tricks. I did 20 because I remember watch the FoF DVD and vasek was saying "you must be able to do it 20 times from 20 tries 20 ways" or something like that, plus 20 is a pretty solid number.

tomorrow: Downtime/flip pixie drills

ill film ;)