Dr. Bear, The US champion!

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Re: Dr. Bear, The US champion!

Post by brianbear » 01 Oct 2014 20:22

ECFC.
Epic Crazy Fun Cool.

DAY 1, TUESDAY: Long flights, started with a transfer to LA then passed through somewhere else. Got into LaGuardia airport around 7:00. Public transit to Bruce's was pretty easy, just 2 buses which took about an hour and I was at Bruce's by 8:30. A net player, Pavel from the czech republic was already there and it would be us 3 for the night. Right when I arrive, Bruce gives me a special green package from boats. Just what I needed after a long day of traveling, thank goodness for such a wonderful footbag community.. Blaze it up and chat with Bruce for a while, he is a really cool really smart guy doing a lot of cool projects. Also talked about footbag patterns a bit, and he said he would print (laser but) some out for me the next day, yay! He also has an awesome kitty that I pet a bit too much and got minor allergies but no big deal. SLEEEP.

DAY 2, Wednesday: Bruce left for work pretty early and Pavel peaced out to do some sight-seeing. I was not interested in sight-seeing at all, i am not a touristy person, I just like walking around the neighborhoods I stay in. So I decided I would walk to Mikie's. This was kind of funny: I had printed directions to mikies before i left for the trip, saw that they i took public transit and it would take 20 minutes or so. BUT, this morning I got super high and looked up the address again. I put ave instead of street or something and googs maps said it was just a 20 minute walk... I wrote down the directions on the SAME piece of paper that had the correct ones printed from before. I was just too high i guess to realize that these two sets of directions (next to each other on the same piece of paper) were quite different. Oh well. Walked over to where I thought mikies was, we arranged to meet around 2:00. After some phone calls and attempts to punch in the passcode on the wrong keypad (wrong place) we came to the conclusion I was indeed not at mikies, haha! so i walked back towards bruces and found the subway. It was cool walking around and seeing the neighborhood, check mark on time not wasted. and made it to mikies by 3:00 which was prettty good. Went out to lunch/dinner with him, and talked about footbag a bit. He wasn't sure about playing cause he was tired from a very busy weekend/week start. BUT i really wanted to play and we ended up having a really fun kind of chill session. He has good style and body control, good trick selection, I was pleasantly surprised. Session over, back to his pad. He left for work around 8pm i think? not totally sure but I rolled one up and walked to a really nice view of the water and bridges and buildings. probably the most peaceful time I had all trip, glad I could find some peace in the busy crazy city! SLEEEP.

....days 3 and 4 coming soon... then days 5 6 and 7. I didn't take a single picture so i will be stealing from others muahahaha.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 02 Oct 2014 09:57

Oh yeah, Day 2 when i went out at night for that joint walk, i purchased a little bubbler which would see a massive amount of use over the week. excellent purchase.

DAY 3, THURSDAY: Woke up at Mikie's ready for action, but the weather was not. The only rainy day of the week was welcomed though, since cali is in a drought i haven't been seeing much rain and this was a nice change. Walked around with my umbrella to get some breakfast and stitch a bit. Got a nice pretty cheap breakfast burrito and my favorite coconut water (the pressed shit) and felt really good. finished up the end of a couple of bags (I arrived with a bunch of shells of bags almost finished). Back to mikie's and watched battle royale. we had both seen it before, but he wanted to compare it to the book and i enjoyed the movie the first time so it was a good re-watch.
I got to help mikie carry his laundry, felt good to do at least a little something for him since he was giving me crash space and all. also got some awesome stuff for lunch from the store. made really good salad and sandwiches. played some card games with his housemates, who were super chill and fun and they ended up coming to the shred party house for a bit later in the week.
Back to Bruce's. Derek was arriving and I figured it would be good to greet him, having a familiar face in a new place is always comforting. He also had a nice green present from boats, and we blazed up cali style. Me, Derek, Bruce, and Pavel for the night. Got the footbag patterns from bruce, some crazy stuff and I am kind of excited about one of the designs (will post more about stitching in another post). We watched a football game, drank some beers. Bruce had no players on his fantasy team but the tight end was on the other guys (Barrett) and went off. it was hilariously painful. Then we watched the greatest movie ever, Riki-oh. The cheesiest kung fu style movie with just the worst/best effects. Bruce decided to skip work the next day. Also, got to see some awesome art by Pavel which was cool. SLEEP.

DAY 4, FRIDAY: This day was pretty overwhelming, in an awesome way. Got a pretty late start after the long night, decided to go out to breakfast with bruce and derek which was delicious and very filling, i had a california omelette (real original right?) which had avocado and mushrooms and turkey i think. I was stoked to be eating so well on this trip, as I usually end up starving at footbag events, there is just no time to eat! Back to bruce's and boats showed up :) great seeing him after like 3 or 4 years. boats and bruce are both the man. Waited around for pavel to get back so we (boats) could give us all a ride to shred house.
SHRED HOUSE: this place was awesome. when we arrived, there already a few people around, and Chris rolled up right as we arrived. Anton, Jordan, Johnny, Adam, Evan, and Cassy were there already too. Hugs and handshakes all over the place! First time meeting Adam, Johnny, and Jordan. Adam is cool guy, very energetic and ready to go places which is important at footbag events. He led the "we should actually go" movement a few times. Johnny is cool guy too, had some fun conversations with him throughout the week and hope i can shred with him next time he rolls through the bay! Jordan is cool chick, she is very positive and generous with shoulder massages which I appreciated very much.
Dropped my stuff on the top floor and went down to the basement for some straight up blazin. Next, to the shred! Confusion and lots of walking, then arrived to a beautiful shred spot with wonderful views. More people OMG. Drew is pretty hilarious, I always have funny conversations with the dude. Andre is a very enthusiastic new player, and a nice guy. I think he is the only person I beat at battle, the tug of war style mind game. got owned by cass a couple of times :) Barrett also showed up a bit later, i felt bad because i was supposed to tell him when we arrived but totally spaced. glad he made it, would have some really fun times with him later in the week. I think I played really well here, just in the zone and having a blast. Stamina was great, I may have actually played a bit too much but whatever! Anton had leveled up for sure, but I would hope so after like 3 years ;) Evan had clearly leveled up again, which is freaking crazy cause he was already godly. Nice to see him pretty much literally the day he left for europe and the day he got back to the USA. Shred bros for life.
Back to shred house. Straight to the store with Cassy, got a wonderful salad for dinner and bananas and oranges and some other foods for the week. The pb&j split with Cass ended up being the main food I ate for the rest of the week. I love pbjs.
Back to freaking crazy shred house, it was packed! LOL at boats's mini tv and vhs tapes. So freakin dope. He had told me there was a present he had for shred house and this was perfect.
I was lucky enough to grab a bed with Cassy, and we snuck upstairs to have some chill time together. She is awesome, and i had my best times of the weekend with her. Not gonna get too mushy on ya'll, but the crush from USO was very real :)
Sleeping early was a good decision, and the morning would bring beautiful cali style weather. A wonderful sign for the day ahead...

...so glad i made this a week long trip...
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 03 Oct 2014 15:33

Hey, I know that picture. Ha. Thanks for being G as fuck and getting that bubbsy wubbsy, and for the toothpaste, bananas, and being a lovely guide. Footbag homie fo'evs ;)
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 05 Oct 2014 10:24

Of course dude, you know i got yo back! Great times hanging with you at ecfc, we shall continue to rep cali at all future jams/tourneys i have no doubt.

Well, i should probably write about saturday and sunday, i think i am going to just go to highlights because these days were incredibly full of action and adventure. I'll try to focus it on that tonight.

Having a dilemma right now. music festival in san francisco will take me 2 hours and 45 minutes to get to, but it is free (the music is free not transit) and pipenberg will be there...
must decide very soon and fuck public transit, it would only take me 45 minutes to drive there :s

highlights from saturday shreds:
improving clipper form constantly.
pixie legover x3 starting from each side. hope i can get to 10 within the week, would be amazing to instantly learn pixie :o
fairy legover x8. that flip one is finally getting comfortable.
motion -> near osis rpt. x3 i want that flip motion.
b2b ripwalks like nothin. i have arrived with these now i must learn some harder stepping moves.
flip double spins were on, need to get this dialed.
IN general, my flipside i slowly catching up. so much freaking flipside to learn :(
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 05 Oct 2014 22:13

brianbear wrote: Having a dilemma right now. music festival in san francisco will take me 2 hours and 45 minutes to get to, but it is free (the music is free not transit) and pipenberg will be there...
must decide very soon and fuck public transit, it would only take me 45 minutes to drive there :s
No dilemma. Go to this festival. You will always be thankful you decided to shred with Nate.

I'm with you on that flip Double Spin. So funky to try to get consistent. Your's are most likely better than mine on flipside, but still, I feel the pain :P Stoked to hear that Ripwalks are getting a lot easier for you. Bob Riefer told me that Stepping ss Clipper is the key to high level stepping tricks. I think he was right. It takes a solid stepping set to get it straight enough to hit a ss Clipper from it. A Ripwalk can be rushed/fluked, but Stepping ss Clipper is almost fool-proof. Try consecutive Stepping ss Clippers. That will polish up your Stepping sets, for sure. Good luck dude.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 14 Oct 2014 22:52

I didn't shred with him, his phone was dying and he forgot shred shorts and all the signs were pointing to no. I should try those stepping clips again soon.

went to mammoth lakes hot springs this past weekend. lots of naked old people :/ but also amazing views of nature and the hot springs healed my legs up very nicely. the stars are incredibly bright there and i even saw 3 shooting stars over the weekend. hot springs and shooting stars, they are magical.

Still focusing on pixies pretty hard though today i took a break from that to just shred. I had an intensely long and dense string, like 125 or so with tons of 5's some 4 sequences, lots of non bop. mobius ->pblend ->mobius like 60 deep. too bad i only filmed for 7 minutes which only caught 3 of my strings today. they were all decent so i will share them:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZi1arysE80[/youtube]

Back to the write up!?
Well there were many things that I do not feel the urge to write about because so many other blogs covered it. So I will just be spewing a few things kind of in order:

- routines were amazing. ken and evan are machines. both had the best routines i have seen them do, evan's first round and ken's second. I was happy with my results, this was a good way to practice my routine for worlds next year. I just need to get out of the 2 drop curse!

- circles were also pretty awesome. i played like poop, but that is ok I was shredding super hard that day and pretty exhausted from routines as well. The finals circles were pretty great though, evan had one amazing string and ken had some good ones i remember more-so awesome combos. it was also cool to see dean and greenwood duke it out for 3rd, both had some really nice strings and greenwood had some sick combos.

- party night on saturday was off the hook! I went way harder than I had planned but hey i can't resist jaeger being put in my face.
*The fact that we finished evan's bottle of jaeger without him and then bought another(?) was pretty freaking nasty. on top of that the tequila, oh boy.
*Had some great talks with tons of people, too many to describe :o
*The 4th floor bathroom was epic. So much coach and drinking and pasta bowls flying and people just hanging out in there after coach without realizing hey we don't need to be in the bathroom anymore. I had a lot of fun in that bathroom this weekend lol.
*Me and Hogan both not remembering the conversation april was confused by...something about flying toes and we were probably just being absurd.
*Did I mention the intense amount of coaches meetings?
*Sleeping next to an awesome person.

-Sunday morning there was a hilarious moment. anton was sitting on the bed and johnny was standing with just next to the bed with a banana... dun dun dun... as johnny peels the banana, anton says he wants it and BOOM! johnny aggressively shoves the banana into antons mouth, except he kind of misses and his finger just ends up sliding right though the banana and straight into anton's mouth. i guess it doesn't sound so funny maybe i was still drunk and high.

-Sunday, i got to finish a few bags for some people and arranged to send some out to others which was nice.

-$50 prize money woot! that's $200 in my last 2 tournaments, niiice. also got some really cool stuff from bruce, including the 3rd place engraving, an nyfa keychain, and a 6 add button. also more experimental templates/panels for bags. he is da man.

-Thanks to chris dean for letting me use his bag for routines. I never come prepared with choice bags which is kind of ironic but i guess i like training with not super juicers.

-Missed saying goodbye to the psu kids, which was sad :( but i will see you all again soon!! said goodbye to pretty much everyone else on sunday, hoagie gave me 3 straight coaches tips as he was leaving a very generous way to depart. Sad to see soo many people leave, but awesome times were had with pretty much everyone (a few i didn't get to spend much time with :/ next time)

-sunday night bowling with ken haley barrett derek evan and cassy was fuuun. tequila shots with cassy, how could one go wrong? the actual bowling was fun though i sucked compared to normal, and pool was cool. i am horrible at it but enjoy playing slightly. free donuts mmm. thanks to ken for treating the bowling and planning the whole thing. quite glad we didn't stay in on sunday night.

-derek's pizza struggle was too real. i knew the second he got on his phone to look for pizza on the way back from bowling it was trouble. i felt his pain though we had been talking about pizza since that afternoon and stoked on it. after what seemed to be an endless effort to find a place to order from, the pizza took forever. as you may have read, it arrived like 2 hours late at 3am or something. and on top of that was delivered by a murderer mutha fukka, who had a passed out chick in his pizza car or something weird like that. cassy and i had some serious laughing fits over the matter throughout the night.

-thanks to ted for not getting too upset about coaches meetings, finding us some privacy, and letting us (me evan cassy derek adam, and some net fools) stay an extra night without pay (and i really hardly cleaned anything, sorrry about that!)

-shred house was amazing. nothing beats being around awesome people footbaggers, and the house was full of em' for 2 days!!! just a really cool spot with some memories i will not soon forget.

-monday morning cuddles were great. tried to soak in the cassy time as i knew i would be saying goodbye soon :/

-traveled on over to barretts with derek adam and cassy. evan was helping ted with something and was going to meet us there. he ended being quite late because of a car accident. some crazy shit where they got hit or hit the other person 3x!?!?

-goodbyes to adam, erik chan, his gf, and cassy :( . it never hits me at footbag tournaments how much i am going to miss people, and how far away most of them are. just gave all the hugs i could to comfort cassy, lots of good hugs were had :)

-video games at barretts were funfunfun. he had my favorite multiplayer game of all time (an xbox classic), FUZION FRENZY. i had clearly played too much as a child/teen and conquered the game. also the noodles we ordered hit the spot, mmm food.

-shred at central park was siick. evan and i had some beastly strings, derek had some sick shred as well, and barrett was getting the rust off. evan had one attempt at circling the fountain that was like 3 minutes of slow travel before he did the one where he made it, brutal. many stopped to film and watch, and i had like a minute run that got these british (or something) soccer girls to stop for a while. they tried to freestyle a bit with evan and i, and i managed to get clipper bsos along with some around the worlds stall style. fun. ken and haley joined us at the end of the session. ken, derek and i were too tired to walk so we just chilled while the others did a litttle central park tour. glad i got to hang out with ken on the last 2 days, but not glad i didn't get to shred with him :/

-back to barretts and said goodbye to evan, ken, haley and barrett. it was really cool seeing barrett again though i do not know when i will see him next (at the worst next year!) i hope to see ken soon on one of his business trips and i hope evan will visit the bay area soon (or perhaps i should just plan a vegas weekend eh?)

-Derek and i spent our last night with bruce, i really liked having the trip start and end there i felt like a complete crazy awesome circle. i like circles. bruce ordered us a proper new york pizza from his regular place, mega cheesy style mmmmm. still not as good as steves saturday pizza but that is some next level sheeit.

-Peace out to derek on tuesday, glad to have double cali reppin' - footbag bros for life!

-Sad but peaceful flight home. Thanks everyone for an awesome time in New York City.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

Cass
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Cass » 15 Oct 2014 02:43

Oh my gawd. Thanks for reminding me about the Johnny/Anton banana/finger situation. That was hilarious!!

Thanks for the video, really nice stuff :D

<3

bluevampire101
Multidex Master

Post by bluevampire101 » 15 Oct 2014 04:17

brianbear wrote: went to mammoth lakes hot springs this past weekend. lots of naked old people :/ but also amazing views of nature and the hot springs healed my legs up very nicely. the stars are incredibly bright there and i even saw 3 shooting stars over the weekend. hot springs and shooting stars, they are magical.

-sunday night bowling with ken haley barrett derek evan and cassy was fuuun. tequila shots with cassy, how could one go wrong? the actual bowling was fun though i sucked compared to normal, and pool was cool. i am horrible at it but enjoy playing slightly. free donuts mmm. thanks to ken for treating the bowling and planning the whole thing. quite glad we didn't stay in on sunday night.

-video games at barretts were funfunfun. he had my favorite multiplayer game of all time (an xbox classic), FUZION FRENZY. i had clearly played too much as a child/teen and conquered the game. also the noodles we ordered hit the spot, mmm food.
1) That sounds cool! I've never been to a hot springs before (but would probably like to). Not sure how I would feel about naked old people though.

2) I was/am very jealous of bowling. Sounds funnnnnnn.

3) Fusion Frenzy. We clearly have to play against each other some time because that's like my favorite xbox game. I'd always thought it was an unpopular game because people I've tried telling about it never heard of it.
April Tou
kicker, stitcher, footbag enthusiast, baker of PSUFC

"Drill until it's ingrained." -old Indian proverb according to a book I read

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 15 Oct 2014 08:59

Bummer that you and Nathan couldn't make it happen. Awww, yeah. Naked peeps and hotsprings. Bruce is 'da man! Look at that, another Fusion Frenzy player, never have I heard of this game, till Barrett's. Dude, sweet runs, look at those Illusions ya snuck in there! P Egg BSOS! Sucks haven't been able to make it down there in what feels like forever. See ya this weekend, though.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 15 Oct 2014 18:27

Yeah, I agree. Too bad Nate didn't bring shorts. Natural hot springs are definitely on my bucket list.

I just wanna say one thing about your game. Motions. Keep doing them. Not many players make them look "at home", but your's are tucked into the covers with a glass of warm milk and some tacos.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 16 Oct 2014 02:49

go to Chile, natural hot springs everywhere.

krustykrakk
BSOS Beast

Post by krustykrakk » 23 Oct 2014 06:31

I just bought fusion frenzy... reason two of why you should go to jamps
Benjamin J. Babyak

I kick, therefore I am.

Did ya look at it?

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 25 Oct 2014 22:53

well who would have known, fuzion frenzy lives. we shall all battle the battle, i can't believe others have heard of it too soo cool. lets see what skills you got april and lets see what skill you can get ben!
i love bowling.
i will try hard to make it to jamps of course :)

aw yeah derek sneakin those lusions in everywhere i can, got ducking on pretty close to lock too :)

thanks nick, i will keep doing motions just need to dial my flip side a bit more.

TODAY i hit my first single leg triple dex: fairy ss double pickup! i remember johnny suderman hitting this at one of my first nyjs and thinking "f'n awesome" soo cool that i can do it now and i think it will be consistent. also got fairy ss dlo -> paradon swirl. gotta be hittin some triple dexes to make it to that next level i guess.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 29 Oct 2014 20:51

pixie ss butterfly first time for both sides tonight, lol. not a session just was messin round.
fairy ss double switch if that is what you will call it. only strong side.
almost exploded my knee trying reverse whirling far legover as a downtime concept. but it feels fine/great now.

played with katya today for the first time in a WHILE like a month and a half or sumthing. thank goodness, she always comes to play with her yoga mat and i reallly needed that yoga. she was looking very strong and bouncy today. hit her first pdx illusion on both sides today!!! super exciting.

nyj is coming up. i must buy some tickets. must see if i can get into dat canada land for a nice extended trip cause dats how i roll.

GO GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!
GO SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, BUMGARNER!

footbag, and other sports!
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 31 Oct 2014 12:43

fairy same dlo>paradon swirl? oh shizza brian beatz over hurr.

dope stuff, post more vid for your dad.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 02 Nov 2014 08:20

thanks, hoagsie woagsie. i really do need to post more vid for my dad.

had a great session yesterday. toe shuffle what!? i think i had a toe shuffle with both fairies, pixies, and atomics. shitty pixies still but they kinda work. fairies are on auto pilot.
lots of fearless stuff too. just like 3 fearless randomly in a row in the middle of a string all over da place. blurry drifter... mmmm. some really deep barrages. some double switches. gyro grifter the best i have done it. i have found that zoom into flip double spin is better than strong double spin from osis. interesting. pdx eggs are clickin pretty good. a blurriest mid string! a flip barfly midstring! some juice whirrs. i think the two sessions with katya REALLY helped, especially with the yoga before i felt so much more flexible.

derek has his atomics working real good, and his butterflies are looking more natural. infinites forever for him.

alex has some shuffle going, his pixies are back on fire as well as his pdx whirls. hope his injuries fade away soon!

steve made the best pizza ever ;)

I started thinking about a new way to train to avoid doing tricks you have already mastered. Pick one uptime concept you have (close to) mastered and two downtime concepts you have mastered. For myself, I would pick spins/gyros for the uptime, and drifters/whirls for the downtime. Now i must do NO spins, drifters, or whirls in my runs for the session. GO! Derek for example would be something like pixies for uptime, and eggbeaters/double legovers for downtime. This should help ones variety.
I'll see how it works out and report.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 14 Dec 2014 01:38

I have hit... let me see here... it feels like a million awesome things...
and i can't share them cause it is gonna be the best xmas calendar sheeit ever. lol.
well not really, but some seriously epic combos.
I have hit 8/10 things i wanted to for xmas calendar in 2 sessions, plus one i didn't have on the list that came as quite a surprise.

Mainly working on body positioning stuff like always, arms and hands and core flexing for straighter back. hit some sweet jani walkers today, i think they are really clicking on the strong side. also hit my first flurricane a couple weeeks ago that felt baller.

one of my last goals for xmas calendar is gyro dbl pickup -> motion -> rpt... i am only posting it because i have nto gotten close just the combo on both sides and not sure if i will make it in time.

any super cool requests for combos for the the last week of filming? i am thinking like 10-15 unique muted tricks on one side then trying the other...

i dont understand how i am getting much better with playing less, but it may prove how mental the game is.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 16 Dec 2014 01:47

I don't know if this is way to crazy but I would really like to see you do Nuclear Mobius.

Sounds like you are working on some sick shit! Hope to see it live in Copenhagen next summer!

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 09 Jan 2015 10:47

2015, here we go!

oh you will see it live this summer as long as i am alive!
my nuke sets suck, i can only do like nuke ss pickup and mirage :/

NYJ was off the hook, for sure in my top 5 events, maybe even top 3 :o. I am going to throw down a highlight reel here in tha blog soon, but a full write up is quite daunting considering I was there for about 10 days!!! thurka thurka. erg a smol.

In case people were wondering, I did not compete in circles. I was in charge of seeding and judging and making sure we got it done, and now I know how to run circle contest all by myself, woot!

I also injured myself kind of badly on the last day in the last hour of the event... freestyle soccer, trying a butterfly. My ankle went boooom. Got some xrays when i got back and no broken bones. It is a grade 3 sprain, which is pretty severe, but I haven't felt much if any pain. I'll be out for a month or so, hopefully not much longer than that. I am optimistic about this break from footbag, as I have tons of stitching to do. I have not taken off more than a week in the past 5 years so it will be kind of strange.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 09 Jan 2015 11:10

NOOOOO, 'tis a bummer to read, but at least it wasn't a break. Will ya still be around for Stanford shreds? Have to bring ya some wonderful medicine I stumbled upon. Now Denmark will finally get their bags :P

Best of luck, homie! Positive vibes coming your way, be seeing ya soon!
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield