zach's footlog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

zach's footlog

Post by Zjeezy » 01 Nov 2004 11:20

well i havent been on modified in a while. i didnt play any footbag for a while. i had baseball to deal with near the end of last school year and then during baseball i sprained my ankle. right after i healed my ankle i broke my foot. so i just took a break. neither of these injuries where from footbag but it just stoped me from playing. about a week ago i really had the urge to play.

so i picked up my lonn and started kicking. before i had stoped i had yet to hit a 5, then i started out with smear>dimwalk>ripwalk>pdx whirl>drop. i was shocked that i could hit that when i havent played in so long. i think what helped a lot was that during baseball i was working out everyday andi lost a good amount of weight and i am in better shape than i was. but i ended up hitting pheonix that day which was my first 5. so i am back to kicking again and i think i am as strong as i ever was in the sport
zach jahner

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 02 Nov 2004 05:49

Welcome back zach, you were not here since i have been i gess, keep the shred up and keep this blog posted :)

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 02 Nov 2004 12:56

oh man i just realized that we have the same blog name. hmmm well i wont try and intrude on yours.
zach jahner

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 04 Nov 2004 18:42

well i had a pretty good shred today. i started trying things that i wasnt quick enough to hit before. like DOD and DLO and eggbeater. i hit DLO had eggbeater and DOD off my foot so it was a pretty good sesh. hit ripwalk>ripwalk>ripwalk and that was probably the highlight. i would like to work on atom smasher. i love that trick
zach jahner

dblthnk84
the Bum

Post by dblthnk84 » 06 Nov 2004 22:22

Nice run, and glad to see you around again. We need to get together to kick. :D Let me know if you want to try and get together sometime this week.
________
Yamaha GX1 specifications
Last edited by dblthnk84 on 07 Feb 2011 15:41, edited 1 time in total.

Zjeezy
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Zjeezy » 07 Nov 2004 17:48

well i had a decent sesh today where i worked on my string legnth a little and starting linking things together. then a few hours later i played again and i finally hit blur. i know its not that hard but im not very good both sides. i hit stepping ss mirage months ago but it had a hard time with blur.
zach jahner