Olav

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 21 Oct 2007 08:13

Trying to find myself in a totally new reality. Wasn't easy to find time to write this.

First of all. Looks like Footbag slowly stops being my number one hobby. I feel strange with it... like I gave up. Probably I won't manage to play more than 3 or 4 times a week, 5 a week seems unreachable. It doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing, it doesn't even mean I am not progressing. It only means...

...I love architecture. That's what I can say after 3 weeks on my new university. People seem extremely friendly, creative, open-minded and... casual. That's cool. Probably the hardest subject is descriptive (?) geometry, but fortunately our lecturer is a really cool guy who knows how to describe it the easiest way (he also wrote a great book and it helps a loooot!). Other subjects are for example civil engeneering, math, IT, aestethics or
architectural design (basics of designing).

Architectural design is great, but unfortunately our first project is just... stupid. Its topic isn't precise at all. We need to create or build the space (interior?!) using light. And it all has to be in a cube 7x7x7 meters and gotta be functional. And it's not as easy as it sounds. If any of you readers somehow know anything about architecture/know a name of architect who's specialized in using light/have some ideas, please pm me. I'm searching houndreds of websites searching for ANY good ideas... but there's no good idea, I know it, and that's a problem... I've got tons of briliant ideas for larges spaces.

I'm going to reactivate my regular drawing habit, learn to paint (watercolour mosly) and try some new techniques. I got one of the highest marks from the first drawing, and the second one was promising. I'll know tomorrow. I want to share my works, I'll create an account on digart.pl as soon as I have time so you'll be able to watch my progress in drawing. Hope it warks as I'm planning.

Haven't played much lately. My stamina sucks, but style and shred level has developed visibly. Rozo, who rarely comments my game, noticed that and even I was happy about the progress I made. I couldn't see how it works in long runs, because since I had to put up my drawing board (~1,2 x 1,8 x 0,6 m) my small room became even smaller.

During the last 3-4 weeks I had only few trainings, but I managed to hit a few new drills:

Bedwetter > Phoenix (rpt.)
Grifter > Flux (rpt.)

Double Blender > Food Processor (rpt.)

Double Blender > Motion (rpt.)

Triple Pickup - BS

Janiwalker > Ripstein (rpt.)
Blurriest > Ripstein (rpt.)

Blurry Whirl > Spin Whirl > Whirr (rpt.)

Spin Pdx Whirl > Spinning Pickup > Pixie Whirl (rpt.)
Step Whirl > Step Pickup > Pixie Whirl (rpt.)
Blurry Whirl > Blurry Pickup > Pixie Whirl (rpt.)

High Plains Drifter > Whirr (rpt.)

There's NO hunting here. I'm just bringing all those things I thought are my strong sides to a completely new level. So I'm working on every little detail and drilling everything. I believe it will take me 4-6 months to end the process of cleaning my style and changing the technique so I will be (I hope to be) veeery consistent

I was sooo close to Bed > Px Trq > Food drill, same with Blurry Flurry, Flurricane, both High Plains Drifter Swirls. If I work on those a little more I should get Tripple Blender, Blurry Double Blender, Gyro/Blurry High Plains Drifter, BS Nem and BS Cold Fusion. Expect the first 4 next time, for the rest... I might try them in January when I'm planning to work on 7 and more adders.

There's so much to write about my studies or the progression I made in footbag. But I need to go

Thanks for reading
Olaf Piwowar, My Footblog

david
Senor Buttercup

Post by david » 21 Oct 2007 08:17

Passion for shred goes in phases. Focus on school, come back when it feels right.

Good highlights.

dc
david

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 21 Oct 2007 08:26

Yeah, I've been playing for over 10 years now, and I've gone through many phases of various interest and dedication to the sport. I wouldn't sweat it. The main thing is you have something that you are really into, and it sounds like you do.
Olav wrote:

Grifter > Flux (rpt.)[/color]

Double Blender > Food Processor (rpt.)

Janiwalker > Ripstein (rpt.)

High Plains Drifter > Whirr (rpt.)

Nice.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 21 Oct 2007 10:10

You blog is, like, cooler than the thread where people ask if ridiculous moves have ever been hit.

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 21 Oct 2007 11:00

Hey Champ!

Amazing highlights..

I look forward to see your drawings. Drawing is awesome.

About your question, this might be interesting:

New Camp Nou
http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/ ... text1.html
http://www.dezeen.com/2007/09/22/camp-n ... -partners/
http://www.fosterandpartners.com Alot of their projects focus on glass and light.

See you soon hopefully,
A

setman
Banned user

Post by setman » 25 Oct 2007 23:47

ogarnij sie i przyjezdzaj na zawody. i nie traktuj bapu, jako czegos wielkiego, bo nie to sie liczy.

Ogarnij sie i nie graj sam bo bedzie z Ciebie drugi David, zapatrzony w siebie, i w swoj freestyle.

pozdrawiam, niegrajacy, ale jezdzacy na zawody
Kamil Hucal

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 04 Nov 2007 14:09

Thanks for all your replies. I feel I owe you a big note. Here you are.

David, Ken: Finally I've managed to reconcile footbag and architecture. It's even better for somebody with ectomorphic body type to play not so often, but very intensely. IMPORTANT: control the intensty of workout - overtraining is the worst thing for ectomorphs, 'cos it takes them much longer to recover. Besides footbag and sleeping, all my time I'm studing architecture: reading/watching books and websites, painting (watercolour rocks!) and drawing, doing exercises (math, descriptive geometry, civil engeneering) or just designing. Good thing about it, is that I really like it; for the first time in my life I'm really into what I'm studying, and feel it's not a waste of time. That's good.

Good thing is also that I changed my partying habits, it includes for example drinking. It came out in Prague, where I've been, lets say, 'really enjoying' our stay. I realized I want to be an athlete and an architect, not an alcoholic. Simple. Too bad it took me so long.

Erik, your replies are, like, the coolest on modified. How better would this place be, if ppl were so kind as you are! I'm not writing those stuff here for my vanity, but because I believe people like you will enjoy it. You're on the top of the list of ppl I'd like to shred with, so is David. Prague?

Asmus: Thanks! Foster + Partners site is great, lots of inspirations. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, the biggest problem is the space I have - a cube of edge length 7 meters, that's not much. Function, form and construction should work together, and the light... they want us to design something mindblowing and innovate (with our knowledge?!). I wish I had more flexibility... lots of ideas would work perfectly on a bigger space. We'll see.

Setman: Nice to see you alive, and thanks for leaving your opinion!

It's not so easy to ogarnac sie, it takes time! I couldn't be on Wilanow Cup, because I had the preliminary day at my university and I had to be there. PL Champs is another story... about my very complicated psyche... I know I should've been there but my absence somehow had a good impact on me, I can feel that (but cannot explain).

About the second part of your reply - it's more about how much time, money and effort I can put into footbag now. Footbag is obviously part of my life and I'm not going to give it up because I got involved in something else. So the situation forces me to play this way... In my case it's also about sick ambitions, I want to be really good one day (for my own satisfaction, not 'cause I'm vain). I think it explains well the reason why some ppl seem to be zapatrzeni w siebie. I might be wrong, but it works like this with me.

I have this strange feeling that every time I write almost the same stuff - a beautiful story about a boy named Olaf, who always discoveres something genius and because of that he can hit new tricks and it makes him very happy. HOW BOOORING, don't you think?

Recently I realized it MAKES SENSE! To explain what I mean I need to go a few months back to Vienna where I had a very good form. But obviously the more you have, the more you want. I wanted to clean my spinning and dexes, slow-down my style, become extremely consistent and solid. I didn't expect myself to start from fasics again, didn't expect such a revolution.

At the end of August I figured up the best way of doing Clipper delay - completely different than my old Clipper style, but very close to what Ales told me in Berlin this year. All Clipper moves became solid at once. Very solid. That was when I hit Big Apple > Food Processor drill (something I've never even dreamed of before). Than... I forgot about it!

THE POINT IS: writing even some boring footbag thoughts here makes sense, because it helps me explore all my thoughts - also those older (but often very useful). Few days ago my blog reminded me of the "August invention" and it works amazing - that's the key to cleanning my style and raising my abilities*.

* - proof? I drilled Nem > Scorp in just few tries after getting the idea of this drill (I believe it's only because the new Clipper technique). I thought the first Nem wasn't the when I hit it (that's why I went on with this drill to the end) but it might be a bit thin. Second was like reeaaaly deep, perfect, both spinnings clean.
Ners wrote:Olaf is super good, he hit some groundbreaking stuff, maybe he'll write it in his blog. I don't wan't to spoil anything, but he's like, drilling with 7's :roll:
Said Ners in his blog. Sorry for the selfishness, I wanted to have this statement in my blog. We played together the day before, seeing each other for the first time since... umm August?? Thanks Szymon for not spoiling, I don't know if it's groundbreaking, but here are some stuff I hit lately

Pdx Torque > Sunilwalker (rpt.)

Stepping Blender > Food Processor (rpt.)

BW > Spin Whirl > Void > Pdx Dada > Pdx Torque (rpt.)

Blurriest > Scorpion's Tail > Blurrier (rpt.)

Blurry Dada > Pdx Dada > Blurriest > Scorpion > Blurrier (rpt.) > Food > Spin Whirl

Whirr > Dbl Blender (rpt.)

Pdx Blender/Motion > Tomahawk (rpt.)

Whirlwalk, Whirling Barfly - both BS

Scorpion's Tail > Bullwhip (rpt.)

Scorpion's Tail > High Plains Drifter (rpt.)

NEMESIS > SCORPION'S TAIL > NEMESIS > SCORPION'S TAIL - 3rd/4th try after inventing, first Nem could be better but was quite ok, everything else perfect.

Alpine Food Processor > Ripwalk > Alpine Food Processor > Ripwalk - FIRST TRY! into a nice long triples run with Food > Rip > Blurriest > Blurrier > Pdx Torque > Pdx Blender > Pdx Dada stuff like that

Food Processor > Ripped Warrior (rpt.) - first try!

Dbl Blender > Spin Pdx Whirl (rpt.)

Scorpion's Tail > Dbl Blender (rpt.) - 1st try!
Spin Pdx Whirl > Dbl Bledner (rpt.)

And probably a lot of stuff I forgot to write down. But mostly I was practicing Clippers, Spinning set, Whirls and Dbl Downs this week. Stuff I mentioned last week have to wait.

I haven't mentioned it yet, in Vienna (!!) I had a BAREFOOT shred (on lawn) with Rozo and hit some stuff:

Furious Blender

superdeep Nemesi' BSOSed

run with Div Clip > Duck Clip > Div Clip > Duck Clip > Spin Duck Clip > Gangsta Party (1st one)

I was thinking about creating my place in the Challenges section. I like footbag for its independence, where nobody tells me what to do, so it would be a place where ppl give me inspirations rather than challenges. Would it make sense?

Another thing are my drawings. Some samples:

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/plenerek.jpg[/img]
one of my first outdoor drawings, experimantal one. Quality sucks, sorry.

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/szkice.jpg[/img]
some random quick human sketches. On the left you can see a nice Clipper delay analysis hahaha. again, low quality

I also started to learn watercolour, it's awesome! If you don't get what I mean, look here: http://gregw.digart.pl/digarty/ ...now you should know what's it all about. The hardest but also my favourite painting technique, gives a lot of abilities. Done skillfully looks great! Pencil/stylus, computer graphics or photographies are an important base for architects, but watercolours are like... magic. Gonna learn it.

Btw, two more pictures I found on my cam.

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/kotek.jpg[/img]
my cat (again). maine coons sleep anywhere in any position. This one is one of his favourite.

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/zosia.jpg[/img]
Olavbag.

For the first time I'm going to write about politics. That's because the opposition party PO (Citizen’s Platform) won the elections in Poland. It's a tremendous success for a country which headed for a authoritarian regime (heard about Belorussia??). For 2,5 year those two terrible little conservative twins were distroying our country, its democracy. Now it's the end of conservative, nationalist poland where the opposition was persecuted, end of intolerance. Finally it is the end of support given to Fr Tadeusz Rydzyk (director of the 'famous' catholic Radio Maryja, anti-Semitic, anti-German/Europe, anti atheism/agnostic, anti-gay etc.). No more government that depends on the support of Polish Godbox (not Vatican!) and ppl like mthrfckin' Rydzyk. The new POland will be pro-EU, liberal and broad-minded, finally the normality will be brought back. After over 2,5 years of being ashamed of Poland, finally there is some hope. Vive la Pologne!

I needed to say that.

Happy.

max
Australofrenchbrityorkus

Post by max » 05 Nov 2007 04:41

props to your crazy drills.
and props to to pro-EU Poland!
Maxime Boucoiran
French ConneXion
BFC

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 05 Nov 2007 12:35

Wow!
So talented!
What bag number is that?
The drawings look cool. Do you mostly do architectural studies? What was your reference for the anatomy studies? A model? I'm kind of frustrated and have trouble finding good figure drawing refs. Especially in good poses like your drawings. Oh yeah, and I love water colour too! It's the best. I tried to learn, but it requires so much equipment. I checked out that website... so good.

And those shred highlights... I had to get up and air shred them for my girlfriend to explain how awesome you are. Is there anything you can't do???

We also thought the cat was really cute :)

Gielnik
Shredaholic

Post by Gielnik » 05 Nov 2007 13:42

luv your footblog! your drills are unbeliveble.
I was thinking about creating my place in the Challenges section
do it! 8)

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 05 Nov 2007 14:09

Your cat is adorable.

zeroman13
Post Master General

Post by zeroman13 » 05 Nov 2007 17:43

C-Fan wrote:Your cat is adorable.
Agreed
Wasabi wrote:Footbag is not materialistic; it's about challenging yourself and having fun at the same time.
Josh M.
My Website
Pm me for details about Munster Bags!

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 01 Dec 2007 14:43

statement of the week: Architecture = hard work!

since I last posted, had shred-free weeks twice, mostly due to the project I'm working on.

Impossible to do more than 50% of things we should, a tragedy for some extremely ambitious perfectionist like me, it's like choosing few very important things out of a long list of important things. Crazy.

My project is groving. A model I'm making is almost finished and it looks great. I always critisize everything I made, but this time I'm confident it is what I was seeking all those weeks. My dad is amazed, what is a good sign - my parents are architects. I'm going to make some pictures of it and will post em as soon as that happens.

Perhaps I should be looking for the easiest answers? Look here: http://www.pbase.com/burciny/crematorium - this is a good example of a minimalist building where light plays an important part. Not as effective as my project but very simple.

Some time ago Ales Z visited Wroclaw and - as always - it was a breakthrough in my game, maybe way of thinking too. I should see him more frequently :-)

I believe, I finally have the picture of HOW to link all the new things I've been correcting. It is important, because man can't control too many precise element at the same time, especially in such complicated movements (unless you're Ales hehe). In my case it's about lowering my body possition by support leg - it would solve many problems I have including Clipper position or set/delay control. But playing this way I hear people saying I look like Sergey... and I don't like his style and don't want to play like him. Btw, I'm wondering how much can we control our STYLE? Really this much?

Speaking about style, I usually think of pure skills and abilities as well. My goal is being able to link whatever tricks and whenever, everything clean and controlled, perfection of movement. High goal, I know, but that's what we all desire, right? Looking for some answers I talked with Ners yesterday and he told me about "downtime players" like me or Yves K and "uptime players" like Ales Z or Mikko L*. Neither are better than others, but both have some good/week sides. The point is, I should learn something from the "uptime players" group.

Sorry, this time no highlights... OK, two little.

1. I hit a 9 adder, clean but some ppl don't believe in x-dexes. Call me "the king of addhinting", muahahaha. I might hit some more.

2. I was drilling those "new style/clipper" stuff using Whirls this week. I didn't knew I can hit so many Tomahawks, it helped me realize how Vasek could hit 20. Both Spinnings are clean, but I still need to repeat them 10 000 000 times. First try 17x FLIPSIDE Spin Pdx Whirl > LOL > First try 15x strong Spin Pdx Whirl > LOL2.

Some recent thoughts. On Sunday there's the final of You Can Dance, the polish version of SYTYCD, which is my favourite tv show ever. But it makes me unhappy at the same time.

I'm so into ycd, probably because I am... jealous. Many of those tallented people are younger or my age, and they're great. If I could go back in time, I'd take up dancing and start playing footbag ealier. I'm only 19 but I feel old already, knowing that there r so many great things I'll never try. Sad.

I was also wondering what's better. Being a good dancer or (great) footbagger? It's a looot harder to be a top dancer than a top footbag player, but on the other hand dance seems more natural, everyone knows something about it (and it's connected with music!). And footbag? Maybe some non-footbag people are impressed seeing me shredding, seeing some new fancy sport for the first time, but most of them simply doesn't know what's up. Does it have less sense than dance? The answer is YES, for most of the people. I do not know the answer. Sad.

Zocha Jam next weekend. I'm totally not ready, not going to compete, not even going to be there for longer than few hours. For the first time it's ONLY because I haven't got time. Please don't write me later that I'm lazy, antisocial, rude or whatever.

Gotta go, will write sooner than usual cos of those pictures
Take care

PS1. Ners just told me, Mikko is a downtime player. Cool. I totally don't understand it now. Hahaha.
PS2. 5 days without shred and over 36h without sleeping has some really bad influence on my game.
PS3. Rożo has problems with his knee and won't be able to play for a few weeks. Sad.

Wiktor
Multidex Master

Post by Wiktor » 02 Dec 2007 03:45

lazy, antisocial, rude
Wiktor Debski

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 15 Dec 2007 14:45

If you read my blog regularly, please read what's written below.

Some time ago I spoke with Ners about my game, my goals and way of thinking. It helped me understand what I want and what are my abilities. But he also told me, that things I write in my blog are sometimes opposite to what I ?really? think and they might create a picture of a completely different person. That is why I decided to write this note and I hope it will be semantically close to what I said during that talk with Ners.

I'll start from the moment, where Ners tried to compare my way of thinking with his (kinda buddist). According to him, craving causes suffering and... I'm a very unhappy person.

He said (words maybe not but the meaning is the same), "...you're very good, achieved a lot, were in the euros finals, hit massive stuff and many (!) people looks at you as you look at jorden [actually vasek would be a better example...] and now is the moment, when despite you're so high, comes the balance - your hard work on style etc., so you are not satisfied (...) and you expect there is some BANG at the end and later it will be only superb, don't you?".

I couldn't agree. This BANG at the end exists, but only as an unreachable goal in my mind, and it pushes me to work hard and come closer to it. It's not reaching goals but aiming. Hard work gives me satisfaction and does not make me unhappy.

Aaaaand it's not about being better than anyone (!), it's only about giving 100% heart in what I am doing and pushing MY! limits. Maybe also inspiring people but never trying to be better than they are, competing against other people destroys me. Now you might have problems understanding, because it IS NOT opposite to what I've just written. Often my aim is to win some competition, what means winning with someone particular. However, it's not showing my dominance, it's proving myself how hard I worked and how much closer my goal is.

I dunno. Ners added this http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.ph ... c&start=80 as an example (the second post, w/ 40th 7adds), but refused telling me what's the point. Maybe I'm missing something... maybe having problems with translating my thoughts into words. Or maybe some people will never understand how can I desire being the best without... the desire of being better than the others?

Haha. That's complicated... is there anyone who understands me? If not, here's a shorter version... I always want to be as good at something as I can, whatever I am doing, always giving 100% (and I guess I want ppl to see this). I do not like competitiveness, winning with the others is a result of my "internal battle". I'm writing this, because things I write/do sometimes seems to be the opposite. For example very often I'm windsoring or regulating, not to prove anything, but because I've been inspired. But probably no one (especially being regulated or anakonded hehe) will ever believe in that, so, never mind.

As I promised, pictures of the model I made.

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/makieta2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/makieta1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://olaf_piwowar.w.interia.pl/makieta3.jpg[/img]

What d'you think?

Zocha Jam SHORT report.

Great event, can't say a bad word about the organization.

I didn't compete. Good decision. My body was completely out of balance due to the project you can see below. I don't remember when I felt so weakened, totaly out of condition. I need to work on it!

I played some hacky on the second day, even though bad form I could hit pretty much of my usual stuff including beasts midrun, 2 new 4dex tricks, 8adder 3rd try with a 2/4? pannel bag (w/o any polish adds), etc. I'm not going to spoil anything, Wiktor might put it on his xmas calendar video and I dunno what he has got on cam (at least one little run and one new quad).

I judged the circle competition for the first time and I think I did a good job. Gielnik won, second place for Yves!

I'm so happy that Gielnik won almost everything! Probably more than I'd be after winning anything myself. And he was happy that I didn't compete... hehe

Yves and Toni are the best doubles players!

Had a short shred with Yves. I enjoy playing with him more that with anyone else, seriously. He inspires me with his style, which is so close to what I'm looking for. I'm not showing off, not trying to prove anything, don't care too much about my game... but it seems the most efficent way. Can't wait for the 10th FC Footstar bday or, if I won't find time, Prague.

Trick for this week: Swirling Bubbabeater. Stylish. So close to Swrlng Smp Trq..

If you're reading this blog mostly for hacky highlights, don't worry. Your patience will be rewarded. I'm working on some cool and rare stuff, but it's also new to me, so I need time. Lets say, 2 weeks.

Pozdrawiam

Ian Brill
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Ian Brill » 16 Dec 2007 20:21

I don't think that you would be playing footbag if you were irrationally obsessed with attaining artificial goals. I think more that your decision to play a sport that offers little more than a balanced means of expressing oneself through discipline and engineering indicates a sophisticated internal philosophy.

Footbag often reminds me of Buddhist mandalas, as the hard-earned product is so quick to vanish. Competing against external elements is as important as competing against oneself, imo, as to some extent, from an eastern perspective, we are all mirrors of each other.

Oh, btw, you rock and I like your perspective drawings. I look foward to seeing more of your work. I am obsessed with artificially and naturally cast shadows in perspective. I find your task of trying to reach an aesthetically structural dependency on existing form and natural light to be a worthwhile and awesome pursuit. I look forward to more pictures and highlights.

Olav
Multidex Master

Post by Olav » 26 Jan 2008 16:11

Just had the hardest week of all time, I slept for less than 2-3 (max.4) hours, and didn't even sleep on thursday night. Crazy, I didn't even make it, a bummer, but there was no big deal about it... Everything is STILL under control. I played today, totally crazyness considering what's written above, but it was great! Patrycja Szczeniowska visited us, she's about to start playing again, that's some good news. Rożo will know if his knee needs being operated these days...

Since my last appearence here, THIS came out. Maybe you've seen it already, it's Wiktor's video from Zocha Jam (xmas calendar day 22). It's absolutely great as a video, with groundbreaking Yves/Toni Doubles etc. Anyway, you can find me sitting a judge during circle compettion :), or playing freestyle. I thought it might be important because it's the only footage of me which came out in a looong time, and considering my extremely low form, I felt like leaving a short comment. Being totally exhausted, I could hardly control delaying/setting, so my Clippers were sharp, and those Steppings, Spinnings were... as you could see, far from perfection. And Blurry Flurry? Well, funny story, it was the first time in a few weeks, first time I ever hit it, and there was a Janiwalker before... how could it be clean? (answer: it couldn't)

It's also funny, that even the hardest tricks in a very short time can become a base for the easiest ones... And it makes sence. I was so close to writing new highlights here, but another day they were out of date. So I used 7adds/hard 5s to polish single, basic components, with great results... weird but logic.

I wasn't going to write too much new stuff, but oh well... Probably all of you wait only fr those, here you are:

Mobius x8 (WR)

Whirring Swirl BSOSed with Blurriest Swirl BSOS

Vasek's run from todexon8 with Blurriest Swirls, but instead of Spinning Whirr attempt - Gyro Blurriest Swirl attempt :)

Gyro Blurriest Swirl (my 20th quad?)

broke my shred30 record... amost 50 more pts! Will be more, c ya on tdx.

Marius > Spin Pdx Blender (rpt.)

Gangsta Party B2B

linked fearless drils, example: Scorpion's Tail > Bull Whip (rpt.) > Blurriest > Blurrier (rpt.) > Blurry Whirl > Spinning Whirl (rpt.)

ooold link, but "hardest link..." thread reminded me... - Big Apple > FS Nemesis

What else? Those doesn't show my level anyway... there's an idea behind them, not just checking off as many must dos as possible (how it probably usually looks like). I don't remember when I had sooo much fun playing footbag (actually architecture is also awesome, I'm a happy man). I am also glad shin splints are far behind me.

When my exams are over, new note/s should come out. There are few important thoughts I want to leave here (for example, I finally understood what was my last post about, lol)

take care modifriends

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 26 Jan 2008 21:13

Mind-blowing!

Ian Brill
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Ian Brill » 09 Feb 2008 00:02

Hi,

I find it fascinating that so few people have responded to your last post. Almost as fascinating as your accomplishments. I like how Erik put it. Perhaps the biggest drawback of being an ectomorph is that you don't get as much footage for your fans either!

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 09 Feb 2008 00:33

olaf, it's so cool to read about your game. please keep writing. i hope to see another video soon!
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa