Making shirts

Challenge your friends to hit tricks/combos you know they can hit, even if they don't!
Ohios1
Multidex Master

Making shirts

Post by Ohios1 » 08 Apr 2010 10:09

Doing challenges online could be hard work. What do you guys think about haveing shirts made if you have done s certain amount of challenges. Somethings that shows how much work and skill you got.

EX. 50 challenges complete gives you a shirt
75 challenges complete gives you a different shirt.
and so on.
Just for verification, have a list of all the challenges either from the forum or a creditable source. I can have a bulk of 30 and more shirts for print on both sides 11 dollars plus 2 dollars or 8 dollars for print on one side only plus 2 dollars. The 2 dollars would be to the organization. got to get some money going to build this sport. What better way to get the sport a bump up and also become better in ur shred. Just an idea.

If it is something you guys are interested in, let me knw
angeski

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 08 Apr 2010 14:50

fuck off "Unknown Prodigy".
James Randall

Zeb Jackson
Post Master General

Post by Zeb Jackson » 08 Apr 2010 15:12

im currently at 128 how many shirts do i get?

http://modified.in/footbag/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

Ohios1
Multidex Master

Post by Ohios1 » 09 Apr 2010 21:32

Well it would be like every 50 or something. Haven't really made a solid idea yet. I'm just saying cause I'm sure that people would like to have something to show for there hard work. So to answer your question u could have 2 or 1 just that says 100 complete.

And for the baby who calls himself habitat, it's people like u that give this rising sport a bad name. Don't knw what your problem is but if your not interested in this idea then don't answer. For the record, I learned over 80 moves that range from 2-6adds in the first year and it's not even been 2 years and know over 100.
angeski

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 14 Apr 2010 17:19

Ohios1 wrote:it's people like u that give this rising sport a bad name.
lol at "rising sport" I don't think anyone can give any name to this "rising sport" You noobs are soo cute.
Ohios1 wrote:For the record, I learned over 80 moves that range from 2-6adds in the first year and it's not even been 2 years and know over 100.
Whoop dee fucking doo. Who didn't learn a shit ton of tricks the first year they started? Do you think you're special or something? You sound like an asshole by calling yourself a unknown prodigy and you're not even close to vasek's level from 8 years ago. I bet your style is garbage with an attitude like that.

Here, I'll flip it around on you and make a general, pointless statement by saying it's people like YOU who have made this "rising sport" an add hunting contest and another way to define yourself as "indie" and to set your boring ass apart from other people.

btw, let me guess your 5s are blurry whirl, spinning whirl, pdx blender and your 6s are mullet, whirlwind, food processor, amirite? :lol:
James Randall

Ohios1
Multidex Master

Post by Ohios1 » 14 Apr 2010 20:56

LOL it funny, I never said that I was better than anyone. I look up to vasek, penske, clavens and all the them. Shut I know ur better than me, u should be since u been doing it long than me. I'm not bigheaded like u think, I just don't care for people that like run there mouth cause they think that they can. All I was wanting to do was to have people thinking about the shirt thing and knw u got me side tracked. To answer ur question 5 adds are motion, pixie blender, ducking whirling swirl,and ur right about pdx blender, double blender and also pdx dyno, pdx ducking symp mirage also. My 6 adds r food, spinning pdx blender. My 6s r really shity but I knw that, never said that it was good. Anyways, it's just a name that I wanted to call myself. Sit, I'm not out talking shit to people saying that I want to challenge them or that I'm better or anything. Unless u got somthing worth listening to, I'm done with this conversation. Not trying to be a dick. I yea one more thing, if u like trying to bring down noobs cause that makes u feel good then go somewhere else man. How r noobs suppose to get answers with people like u. U would make people give up. Thank god there r people much better out there that r willing to help make this sport better and more interesting. Peace
angeski

RipWalker
BSOS Beast

Post by RipWalker » 16 Apr 2010 11:06

I can't help but ask how this thread degenerated so quickly -- what's up with your initial post, James?

Both of you need to calm down. If this was a serious thread to begin with, let's get back on topic.
Mark Bull

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 16 Apr 2010 15:42

Ohios1 wrote:LOL it funny, I never said that I was better than anyone. I look up to vasek, penske, clavens and all the them. Shut I know ur better than me, u should be since u been doing it long than me. I'm not bigheaded like u think, I just don't care for people that like run there mouth cause they think that they can. All I was wanting to do was to have people thinking about the shirt thing and knw u got me side tracked. To answer ur question 5 adds are motion, pixie blender, ducking whirling swirl,and ur right about pdx blender, double blender and also pdx dyno, pdx ducking symp mirage also. My 6 adds r food, spinning pdx blender. My 6s r really shity but I knw that, never said that it was good. Anyways, it's just a name that I wanted to call myself. Sit, I'm not out talking shit to people saying that I want to challenge them or that I'm better or anything. Unless u got somthing worth listening to, I'm done with this conversation. Not trying to be a dick. I yea one more thing, if u like trying to bring down noobs cause that makes u feel good then go somewhere else man. How r noobs suppose to get answers with people like u. U would make people give up. Thank god there r people much better out there that r willing to help make this sport better and more interesting. Peace
lol is all I need to say. Enjoy your self-righteousness you baby, I mean you "unknown prodigy".
James Randall

Ohios1
Multidex Master

Post by Ohios1 » 16 Apr 2010 22:10

So. The topic is about having something to show for the people that do challenges online. I think everyone would agree (even habitat), that they can be hard work. If enough people would like the idea, I would be willing to get things started. Somethings have changed with this idea. There's just going to be a flat price in all shirts. Shirts will start at 25 challenges and go up. Ex. If I completed 50, I could get 1 shirt that says 50 or 2 that says 25 on one and 50 on the other. For the people that r interested, I need proof that u have done them.

If get close to 20 people then I'll start them. Email me with your size and your address with the proof.
angeski

hrdcorethndr1
Shredaholic

Post by hrdcorethndr1 » 18 Apr 2010 14:59

not to throw a wrench in your idea, but video proof of 50 challanges can be grueling to watch. if ten people send you videos with 25 challanges completed on each email, then thats 250 challanges to watch through, verify, and count. Its just something to think about.
Zachary Morgan

Ohios1
Multidex Master

Post by Ohios1 » 18 Apr 2010 23:18

Yea I know, LOL, what about a list of challenges emailed to me? Like having a URL from a post in this website? That would be better.
angeski