Selling the last of my footbag collection

This is for footbag related items only.
funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Selling the last of my footbag collection

Post by funklovesfootbag » 26 May 2008 13:00

I gave a bunch of my old bags to Emily, but these ones I kept because I figured if I started playing again I'd want a sweet bag. I'm keeping two other ones in case that happens.

These three are for sale! upper left is a bluntobject bag (gray/gray mini 50g,) the bottom one is a MIRKEN bag (green/orange,) and the upper right one is a FUNK bag. My personal Funk bag, which has been hand kneaded and kicked to choice perfection. It's dirty though, and I ain't washin it. So factor that into the price. Shipping - $1

Gray bag - $25

Mirken (broken in, one of the last mirkens ever produced.) - $30

And the Funk bag --- The bidding starts at $35. Whoever wants it most post here and I'll end it in a week. Stanford crew, I hope you see this post.
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 26 May 2008 13:35

I want the Funk bag!!!!!!

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 26 May 2008 17:10

Dibs on the Mirken!
Waylon Lew - maker of Wasabi bags
NYFA represent.
"Footbag can be pretty frustrating when it's supposed to be fun. I was partly driven by this forum - practice, practice, practice... As that is true, I think someone can be too focused on progressing and training that they miss the fun aspect of it." - Bander87

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 26 May 2008 17:18

dibs on the funk bag. i don't care if anyone offers you more because i will pay you more than them. so lets just call it at $50
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

footbag9208
Shredalicious

Post by footbag9208 » 26 May 2008 18:06

haha i think brian won that with a bid of $50

Alf
Fearless

Post by Alf » 27 May 2008 00:28

Okey, 51$!!!!

NO!!!! Just kiddin'! :D

He can have it if he wants it so bad!!! :D

I think, 50$ is a good deal for you!!!!

Moxie
Taphophile

Re: Selling the last of my footbag collection

Post by Moxie » 27 May 2008 10:47

1 PM so far... so:

By saying "I gave a bunch of my old bags to Emily," he means some of the bags he got from trades---NOT Funk bags.
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Emily Kulczyk

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 27 May 2008 10:59

PM sent. I want that Mirken.
Waylon Lew - maker of Wasabi bags
NYFA represent.
"Footbag can be pretty frustrating when it's supposed to be fun. I was partly driven by this forum - practice, practice, practice... As that is true, I think someone can be too focused on progressing and training that they miss the fun aspect of it." - Bander87

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 28 May 2008 15:27

Wasabi it's yours. Fletcher_funk@yahoo.com for paypal. $32. Pm or paypal your address. Have fun with it Waylon, it is a sweet bag.

Peterh of the stanford crew PM'ed me also: "Hey Fleegnar (Fletch), as a crew, the Stanford Kleeb (club) is willing to buy the bag for 40$. I understand Stefan Barney (Stephen Barnes) is willing to pay more than us, but we feel that the bag belongs to us on a physical, emotional, and sensual level.

As a club, we have bought roughly $800 worth of funkbags (about 22) in the past year including Dustin. The difference between Stephen Barnes' offer and ours is $10, which is a measleyheegan (measley) 1.25% of the money we have contributed to your life recently.

If completely necessary, we may be willing to outbid him as a club, keeping the bag in Steve's shred room as a shrine or shred bag, we haven't decided.

I hope you consider our statements and take them to maeglaabe (heart).

Yours, Peffer and the Kleeb."

I'm sorry Esteban, but I feel that I owe it to them.
Stanford guys: Pay me $50?

But Stephen, I will make you any bag you want for $50, and I'll break it in too if you want (though that will take a week or two...)
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

brian relly
fan-tas-tic

Post by brian relly » 29 May 2008 07:00

I think they made my point with that message - they have TWENTY-TWO of your bags, where I've never owned one.

no really that's fine though (your latter offer). a week or two is fine because that's about as often as i play.

peace
sb
esteban barnez
myspace.com/rawcakes
david wrote:I was just sitting here surfing and my mom looks over my shoulder. I had to jab down the down key real quick so she wouldn't see that topic title and question me about what kind of site I was going on.

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 20 Sep 2008 03:08

is that other bag still around?

i love footbags haha
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag