Cale McCoy's Footbags

This is for footbag related items only.
bobrifleman
Hack Fiend

Post by bobrifleman » 09 Nov 2008 08:49

I got ma bomb bag a couple days ago and i already love it. His stiching is near or totally perfect. The bag was a little on the light side, which before i had a cale bag i wasnt fond of light bags but now that i do have a lighter bag i love it. Another great thing is you dont have to break them in, he already does it for you, which is very cool. It has a perfect fill and this bag has now become one of my top 3 bags.

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 09 Nov 2008 23:16

thanks man.

Sunday, November 9th

this bag is a five stitch... yeah, five. im thinking im gonna keep it, unless someone really wants it. its a great bag nonetheless, and the fact that its a 5er makes it pretty special. maybe id sell it if someone made an offer. its blackn oir and some kind of white i got from lon smith, super soft.

edit: changed my mind, someone else can love this bag. 25 dollars, for sale
Last edited by calemccoy on 10 Nov 2008 17:17, edited 1 time in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 10 Nov 2008 17:15

Monday, November 10th

Medium size and gather, modeled after an old clavens bag. heavier, great overall bag. 25 dollars, traded to waylon lew
Last edited by calemccoy on 19 Nov 2008 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 13 Nov 2008 18:17

Joe Bielecki wrote:i'm thinkin I want the bag from oct 31... i'll have to chenck with my parents to make sure its ok, but if I get one it will be that one.
calemccoy wrote: sold to guydro.
I have sent the money already!!! :lol:
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Sharn
Circle Kicker

Post by Sharn » 17 Nov 2008 20:08

edit: ignore me, another user told me what's going on. I'm just being impatient. :P

I want that one from Nov 10. :O I tried PMing you twice, but it seems your inbox is full or something so it won't send. (They're getting stuck in my "Outbox")

If they have indeed been getting through sorry for bothering you so much.

Anyways, if the pm system is the problem here, is there any other way to contact you to work out buying a bag? (MSN or email?)

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 19 Nov 2008 11:52

hey everyone, apologies for my inexplicable absence, ive been in mexico for the last week on a missions with my church in compostela, near tepic. all the kids there are natural hackers, it was sweet!

anywyas, i only had time to stitch one bag during the trip which i will post later.

sharn, i got your pm. that bag is already being traded to waylon lew, but i can make another just like it, only with a brighter red. (flash; im out of colonial) is that alright?

anywyas, be expecting more bags from now on as usual. thanks for everyone who messaged me while i was gone, it was nice to have 4 messages as a welcome back =]

trades:

waylon lew
brianbear =]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Joe Bielecki
Hack Fiend

Post by Joe Bielecki » 19 Nov 2008 17:00

Guydro wrote:
Joe Bielecki wrote:i'm thinkin I want the bag from oct 31... i'll have to chenck with my parents to make sure its ok, but if I get one it will be that one.
calemccoy wrote: sold to guydro.
I have sent the money already!!! :lol:
ok, my parents are wanting me to wait anyway... my laptop is going to drain my funds... I will get one someday

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 19 Jan 2009 21:28

updated first post. gonna start stitching again soon.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 27 Jan 2009 17:07

edited first post.... more new bags to come very soon.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 31 Jan 2009 20:04

bump. new bags in first post =]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 01 Feb 2009 13:53

updated first post... one left! 3 of the four in first post sold to "holyfine," an up and coming shredder.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Holyfine
Circle Kicker

Post by Holyfine » 10 Feb 2009 06:07

These bags are so choice, they stall like a dream and are the perfect size for getting around the bag, I hit my first clipper first ATW (both sides), and my first mirage with a cale bomb bag (the october purple and red one). These are great bags and I have 4 now in my collection

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 11 Feb 2009 10:13

bag review: off the hook. 5/5.
I got my bag hmmm... maybe 4 months ago? it was when ryan m. was at stanford and cale came visit, right when i made my first bag!
At first, i disliked the heavy weight of the bag. but it helped it break in REAL fast and i just took a little filler out for my favorite weight.
It is now the only bag I use other than my own for shredding, and has become super choice. still holds a decent shape, and is oh soo stallly!
I see a few pinholes just starting to form, which is amazing for how long this bag was my ONLY 32 foe. Hopefully I will run into cale again soon for a bag trade ;) i may need one even sooner! buy a cale bag, you won't be dissapointed.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

Yellow Watchbagger
Multidex Master

Post by Yellow Watchbagger » 16 Feb 2009 19:13

after reading the last 2 posts in this thread, i think i want that one bag u have left. i like the colors as well. neways, since i can only do simple 2 adds and enjoy stalling it sounds like this bag is good for me. i have a mr.sandbag but i want a legit footbag for wen i start baggin again. so does this seem to be the right bag for me? its kinda heavy and retains its shape? i have a dirtbag as well and thats jus a 12 panel sandbag that is fun to fool around with but im worried that the bomb bag wud be too much of a transition for me. idk tho, someone help me out!
Ethan Wise

diagnosed with testicular cancer dec. 30, 08.

must beat it to start baggin' again!

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 17 Feb 2009 12:16

youre gonna love this bag.
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Yellow Watchbagger
Multidex Master

Post by Yellow Watchbagger » 25 Feb 2009 21:05

hey u might wanna update ur thread title and first post since i bought that last remaining bag on the far left!

btw, u havent been responding to my latest PM's. i sent the check for $25 over a week ago just wondering if u got it and if uve sent the bag yet! i really want to start using a 32 panel cuz im tired of my sandbags. anyways, sorry if im bothering u, but please let me know!
Ethan Wise

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 25 Feb 2009 22:52

thanks man... i have to talk to my mom, i dont live at the address you mailed it to. ill know by tomorrow. youll have it soon, its a great bag =]
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

Yellow Watchbagger
Multidex Master

Post by Yellow Watchbagger » 05 Mar 2009 13:48

hey, well just wondering if u have sent the bag yet. i only have 3 more days of chemo left and then once i get past the side effects i can start shredding for real so im hoping to get the bag soon! sorry to be a pest, just keep me in the loop!
Ethan Wise

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 05 Mar 2009 22:53

yo! sorry, i havnt gone through my inbox in awhile... ive been stitching alot for a fundraiser at my church. i got your check just the other day, and your bag will be mailed by friday =] good luck with chemo man, and i hope you like your bomb bag when you get it!
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag

calemccoy
Flower Child

Post by calemccoy » 10 May 2009 14:36

i will have around ten footbags for sale at green cup. hopefully ill have pics up before then, but if not, just look for me, ill be playing/stitching on the sidelines. see you all there!!
my footblog
bombbags for sale
-cale mccoy-
RVFA footbag