Pigskin Suede

This is for footbag related items only.
Brad Benson
Hack Fiend

Pigskin Suede

Post by Brad Benson » 03 Sep 2009 12:30

I have these pigskin suede bags for sale (and can make more).Sorry for the low quality pics. This skin is super soft and very durable. It is very sticky as well. Sticks to my shoes way better then any other material I have played with. All I have is the green at the moment. I ordered some purple and should get it soon. I am going to make some 32 panel bags when I get the purple. I can make these in different sizes, weights and fillers. I mostly use plastic pellets and add zinc platted BB's for weight and I also use a stainless steel filler as well (plays like sand due to the small particle size but much heavier).

The pigskin bags shown are $15 shipped anywhere in the US. They are 8 and 12 panel. The 32 panels will be $30. If you would prefer your own filler you can send it to me.

Here are a few odd balls I am also selling. Red&White and Black&White is a woven type synthetic suede with a edge sealer to prevent the material from freying. I used this stuff for a long time before I got ultrasuede and have never had any problems with it. It is very soft material as well. The red one has stainless filler and the black is just zinc platted BB's, can't remember the weight but can weigh them and let you know. Those are $8 shipped in the US. The multi colored bag in that pic is ultrasuede light pellet and zinc platted BB filler 45g if I remember correctly. $10 shipped in the US.

These are both ultrasuede soft. The orange/purple has just zinc platted BB's. The blue/purple has plastic pellets and BB's. Don't have the weight off hand but can weigh them for you. These are $10 shipped in the US.