FOR HIRE.......

This is for footbag related items only.
Guydro
Multidex Master

FOR HIRE.......

Post by Guydro » 16 Feb 2011 08:49

Hey... I have to of my favorite bags with busted stitches. One is a Richard Abshire bag... I know I can send it to him and fix but I was trying to be cheap and save on shipping. The other is my pinkie peng2 bag one of my favorite all time bags. I would also like to get the weight back to 55-60g if you could. If you like a little extra cash and good with the needle hit me up.
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 16 Feb 2011 09:57

Why not just get a new bag? By the time the bag ships twice an cost of te repair you coul get a new bag.

If no one takes u up on this send me a picture of what the blow out looks like. If it's not a hassle I'll do it.

richardabshire
Fearless

Post by richardabshire » 16 Feb 2011 11:38

Ship it back to me and I will cover the repairs and free shipping back to you. It will cost about two dollars to get it to me.

Guydro
Multidex Master

Post by Guydro » 16 Feb 2011 15:53

Zachatree....I have about 25 new bags laying around. I went a little crazy for a while buying bags. I want to get my favorite bags up and going again. My bad for putting them in a hacky sack circle. They kicked the stitch right out of it. But these are the only people I get to kick with in Florida.

Richard...pm me your address. Plus I throw some extra cash for filler.
My girlfriend thinks I'm a dork.............:lol:
But she loves me anyways.
richardabshire wrote: There is only a handful of people on this planet that actually shred. The rest are only spectators.

"Guydro F. Hydro"
Guy Herndon

Pengu
think pink

Post by Pengu » 27 Feb 2011 19:30

You can send it back to me too. I PM'd you my address. I'll fill it back up and fix it and ship it back to you for free.
Pengpeng Du