All-amaretta bags

This is for footbag related items only.
rjadamson
Multidex Master

All-amaretta bags

Post by rjadamson » 01 Oct 2012 18:32

Here are stitchers that responded to my public inquiry below and were cool with me advertising all-amaretta capabilities here:
I would also like to note that Nathan Pipenberg was first to contact me, and is making me a Pipenbag with the very last of his amaretta. One other very good stitcher is making me a bag, but I think they will advertise for themselves once they are more apt to taking custom orders.

Thanks to everyone who responded to me! If any other stitchers willing to make these bags stumble across this thread please make yourselves known!
Original post wrote:Due to a couple mishaps and bad timing our Seattle club is literally out of club footbags right now. For the past year or so we've gotten the chance to use all-amaretta bags, and would like to continue the trend. So far we've found them to require little to no break-in and shred great. I am personally sort of impatient when it comes to having to break in bags and would gladly trade bag lifespan for quality.

I have contacted a couple stitchers that I know have amaretta via this forum, Facebook, and text message, but so far haven't really been able to get the ball rolling. I don't want to pester people so instead I would like to get a headcount of active stitchers who are willing and able to create all-amaretta bags. Colors are not really important, but price and any customization options like size, weight/filler, or spikes would be helpful.

Our club is quite active (we had two circles going while Mathias Blau visited last week) so this could be worth your while!

Last edited by rjadamson on 19 Oct 2012 17:37, edited 3 times in total.

richardabshire
Fearless

Re: LOOKING FOR: all-amaretta bags

Post by richardabshire » 02 Oct 2012 14:53

I have black amaretta only at the moment. I can make a solid black bag if you want.

rjadamson
Multidex Master

Re: All-amaretta bags

Post by rjadamson » 19 Oct 2012 17:45

I updated the original post by adding contact information for the sellers who contacted me. Thanks guys!