New Fourkast Website

This is for footbag related items only.
redshredz
BSOS Beast

New Fourkast Website

Post by redshredz » 05 Dec 2012 02:15

Hey gang,
We just launched the new Fourkast website. The shop is open, and we are adding more stuff to the content (articles, videos, and so on). We just launched, so if you guys catch any site issues please let us know, this will be very helpful. Shout outs to the footbag community and all the people who play and work to promote it!

http://www.fourkast.com

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: New Fourkast Website

Post by C-Fan » 06 Dec 2012 18:12

Looks pretty good! On business now, but I'll check it out more later. 2 quick comments though:

1. Change "lastest video" to "latest video."

2. I'd remove the content from 2009 and 2010...the site looks new and fresh, so having content that's 4 years old on the front page kinda goes against this.

DubleDex
Shredaholic

Post by DubleDex » 20 Dec 2012 09:02

I agree with Ken on the content. But it won't be noticeable once you get some new articles, videos, and so on up there. But until you do, it may be a good idea to put some "placehoder" content in there. The interview with Milan is good, (well, the other stuff is good too, just out of date), but maybe retitling the other stuff for now or something may help.

That being said, I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the page and saw the new layout. It looks really good. A very nice update. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see some new content coming through!
Darren Kautz
Kicking since 1991

Metal Health
Circle Kicker

Post by Metal Health » 26 Apr 2014 17:57

Fourkast makes the best bags I've played with personally, been buying from them for years. Got to see many of them hand made in Portland!