Joulu2k16 Day I : A MOOSE ON DA LOOSE: STARRING MIKKO

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Joulu2k16 Day I : A MOOSE ON DA LOOSE: STARRING MIKKO

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 30 Nov 2016 19:37

Greetings you godamn heathens! The 2016 Joulu is now underway and with that you can expect your daily dosage of footy danks, steamy stalls, terrifying torques and barely clothed bag boyz.

We are kicking off this year with a slick cut brought to you by none other than Copen Hagen's resident graphical godfather, of course i'm talking about Asmus "The Moose" Helms. Take in the sweet gravy goodness and give Moose a shout if this made your night better. Everything was better with THE Mikko which I think is a biblical quote (or maybe Aesop Rock?)
"So your only going to write a lame few sentences and leave us dry with LOTD, Ol' Hoag"? Fuck that, my friends, this year the Joulu is getting Hogan Leg Dropped with not just one but TWO Links of the day, one geared towards mid level open players & one for all my friends who aren't as down with the whirling swirls but still want to make it far this year and deservedly so.

"So two links of the day, thats confusing as fuck why would i even want to participate in that filth"? well, in an effort to get the community as a whole to participate, whoever does the most links, in either category (sandbaggers need not apply) gets a FREE FOOTBAG AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if theres a tie, which there probably will be, myself and the stichers will decide)

(i totally left my flashdrive with all the intermediate links at work, so you'll have to wait til the morning for that, fire me 8)
Last edited by h0ag3yb3atZ on 03 Dec 2016 15:28, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Hogan

BSC

Tjuggles
Flower Child

Re: CHRISTMAS CALENDAR 2016: DAY JUAN, MOOSE ON DA LOOSE (MI

Post by Tjuggles » 30 Nov 2016 20:56

Yay Kevin! Thanks! What a great way to start devouring a bowl of pasta than while watching these!
TJ Boutorwick

"You can do anything" -Greg Nelson

jaust
Multidex Master

Post by jaust » 01 Dec 2016 10:47

this was a great start! thanks!
Michael L.

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 01 Dec 2016 20:06