MedSci

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

MedSci

Post by SlashC » 08 Jan 2019 12:57

Here is a blast from the past. I originally started shooting this project in winter of 2007 and just finally finished it up this christmas. I meant to submit it to the christmas calendar, but it turned out to be very technically challenging to mix 480i footage from my old minidv camcorder with a modern 1080p digital camera. I also spent quite a bit of time adding in extra effects. I think these are some of the most technically challenging combos that I have ever hit on video. Many of them have probably never or rarely been seen before. Enjoy:

For those of you that want the full gritty experience, I recommend downloading the original video file and playing directly on your computer in VLC or windows media player (youtube compression has softened the video a bit).

I'm posting here for archival purposes and also so that TJ can watch it :P
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

Tjuggles
Flower Child

Re: MedSci

Post by Tjuggles » 08 Jan 2019 14:16

Yay! I have been waiting for your footage! You ripped it up in that video.

Thanks so much for posting it here so I can watch it. I will watch it more than once.

I hope you are well friend. Let's shred sometime.

EDIT:

PS - are you selling that elixir?
TJ Boutorwick

"You can do anything" -Greg Nelson

SlashC
Egyptian Footgod

Post by SlashC » 10 Jan 2019 00:43

Thanks TJ! I will keep my eye out for travel opportunities to NZ, but if it will happen it will probably not be until 2020 or 2021. Do you think you will attend any events this year? I am not sure if you saw the announcement, but worlds will be in Warsaw this summer. I'm not sure if I can make it yet, but it will probably be a good one!

PS - The elixir is made by fermenting a very appetizing fruit, known as Decaisnea, in a cask of french oak for 30 days in the highest peak of the rocky mountains. I don't normally sell it, but I would be willing to part with a flask in exchange for a bag ;-)
Rory "Tophat" Dawson

---

"You can ask a stranger, my legs is fast and danger!"

Tjuggles
Flower Child

Post by Tjuggles » 11 Jan 2019 02:32

SlashC wrote:
10 Jan 2019 00:43
Thanks TJ! I will keep my eye out for travel opportunities to NZ, but if it will happen it will probably not be until 2020 or 2021. Do you think you will attend any events this year? I am not sure if you saw the announcement, but worlds will be in Warsaw this summer. I'm not sure if I can make it yet, but it will probably be a good one!
I'm not sure if I will attend anything. Although, I am trying to prioritize Japan so I can meet Maya's family, so perhaps JFC? That would be in September. That means maybe not Poland, but we will see.
SlashC wrote:
10 Jan 2019 00:43
PS - The elixir is made by fermenting a very appetizing fruit, known as Decaisnea, in a cask of french oak for 30 days in the highest peak of the rocky mountains.
I thought so. A classic.
TJ Boutorwick

"You can do anything" -Greg Nelson

Dio
BSOS Beast

Post by Dio » 12 Jan 2019 11:11

SlashC wrote:
08 Jan 2019 12:57
I'm posting here for archival purposes and also so that TJ can watch it :P
Also in case of the Facebook-Apocalypse.

randomcrayon
Shredaholic

Post by randomcrayon » 15 Jan 2019 18:56

Epic stuff man!

So many creative combos, esp dug assassin>legbeater>spinning mirage rpt.

The phoenix>fog rpt was super dope as well, and all the toe spinning and ducking had me going 8O

And love the vibe/effects, reminds me of Run Lola Run.
Ben Barrows