introducing myself...

For the new people coming into the sport, you can ask your questions in here.
jaust
Multidex Master

introducing myself...

Post by jaust » 07 Apr 2008 10:48

hello modified!

i'm reading modified for quite a long time now (dont ask me why i never did a post yet... :roll: ) and now i decided to do my first serious post :)

I got some buddies here to play with, but skilled players are more far away and mostly busy, so i likely play alone.
I just started stitching and did some 6-panels, 12's and 2x 32's yet, to my surprise my latest bags are well playable!

I've put lots of effort into playing footbag as well as promoting the sport itself.
At school I managed to organize a "footbag group", teaching the younger pupils about what footbag is and teaching them the basics.
For that reason I just ordered (depending on my circumstances) a bigger amount of bags via planetfootbag.

btw: thanks for the support pf-austria! (I bet some of you are registred in here)

I'm probably going to worlds this year and I think I'm gonna do a small detour on my way back visiting berlin for a week as well.

I am currently doin my a-levels and I just recieved the response that I'll go to finland this autumn to take part on a social project for a whole year!

So foobag plays a big role in my life yet and i guess its gonna be much bigger soon and im glad that i finally wrote this entry :D

regards michi
Last edited by jaust on 07 May 2012 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 07 Apr 2008 11:28

Welcome to the board!

What level are you at? I hope you fun at worlds.

jaust
Multidex Master

Post by jaust » 08 Apr 2008 03:58

i had a great shred on sunday with a friend of mine and hit lots of new tricks and combos i've never hit before.
and my mate (he's quite a rookie) hit some cool stuff as well, pushing each other is so much fun, no matter what level you are :D

i had some nice runs hitting tricks like PLO (first time both sides), ducking clipper (both sides), some whirls (ss), pixie butterfly and DLO (both sides).
that were the biggest, not that clean yet, but I'm currently taking lots of pain training my flipside (esspecially damn pixie set :evil:)

I'm still in troubles with my a-levels, i got my 1st exam tomorrow so thers not that much time for me to post here.

I'll be starting a challenge soon when I find enough time to shred.
but the weather looks damn sweet today, so I think I may have a small session.
Michael L.