Europe Trip Dec 6th-21st Spain, Germany, Italy, France, ect

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
Jordan
Wu-Tang

Europe Trip Dec 6th-21st Spain, Germany, Italy, France, ect

Post by Jordan » 28 Aug 2011 02:18

I am going to Europe from December 6th through 21st. I will be backpacking alone and traveling the continent by train. I have a 15 day eurail pass that goes through 22 countries and I plan to validate it within my first day being in Europe. My round trip is in and out of Madrid, Spain and I plan to make my first trip from there to Barcelona.

I would like to know if anyone in the cities I will be visiting will show me around or suggest places and things to see. I will not ask for anyone to host me, but if you are willing, it would be nice for anyone to offer up a place to stay on my journey. 21 days is a long time to be sleeping on trains and such...

Heres my itinerary so far...

Madrid, Spain>Barcelona, Spain
Toulouse, France>Marseille, France
Genoa, Italy>Pisa, Italy>Rome, Italy>Venice, Italy>Verona, Italy> Milan, Italy
Lucern, Switzerland>Zurich, Switzerland
Munich, Germany
Salzburg, Austria>Vienna, Austria
Bratislava, Slovakia
Prague, Czech Republic
Dresden, Germany>Berlin, Germany> Hamburg, Germany
Amsterdam, Netherlands> Rotterdam, Netherlands
Cologne, Germany> Frankfurt, Germany
Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Brussels, Belguim
Paris, France
London, England>Birmingham, England>Manchester, England
Madrid, Spain

(not 100% accurate) just an idea of where I would like to go and options.

Here's the list of countries to make it easy.

Spain
France
Italy
Switzerland
Germany
Austria
Slovakia
Czech Republic
Netherlands
Luxemburg
Brussels
England

If anyone from these cities is free during the winter time and would like to show me around, please let me know! A PM here would help or you can message my Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/JordanMichalAlejandro

If you have any suggestions, places I should visit, ect.. Please feel free to let me know!

Thanks!

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 28 Aug 2011 02:42

Hey man!

I'm not exactly sure of what kind of trip you want to do. I'm also in a europtrip since ... may 24th. I'm coming back in Canada on sept 1st.

I would sugest you to visit less city in 15 days. Travelling is exhausting. Doing so many citys in 15 day; you probably won't see anything except the train. the rest of the time you'll basically sleep haha. If your goal is to do as much milles as you can in 15 days, then i guess it sound good!

Otherwise, i hope you have as much fun as possible doing this trip!

Mat

LinoSphere
BSOS Beast

Post by LinoSphere » 29 Aug 2011 05:27

i was just gonna say the exact same thing. less is more in this case. just shorten your list by half and save the other places for another visit. seriously :)
but if you come to berlin, you're more than welcome to shred, hang out or party with us!
Matthias Lino Schmidt

Jordan
Wu-Tang

Post by Jordan » 30 Aug 2011 18:51

Revised..

Still want to see as much as I can, regardless of how much of a beating my body takes...

Madrid, Spain>Barcelona, Spain (Overnight Train 19:38-10)
Milan, Italy>Pisa, Italy>Rome, Italy>Florence, Italy>Venice, Italy
Zurich, Switzerland
Munich, Germany (Overnight Train 23:40-6)
Vienna, Austria
Prague, Czech Republic
Dresden, Germany>Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Cologne, Germany
Brussels, Belguim
Paris, France (Eurostar high-speed chunnel train to London) $62
London, England
Madrid, Spain

10 Countries 18 Cities in 21 Days

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 03 Sep 2011 03:02

Hey Jordan!

I suggest you switch Cologne (Koln) and Amsterdam. It's super easy to get to Cologne from Berlin; plus it's on your way to Amsterdam. Also, there are lots of connection (i think 1 train every hour) that goes from Amsterdam to Brussel. So it will be easy to go to Brussel.

Hope that help!

Mat

Bigfoot_bag
Shredaholic

Post by Bigfoot_bag » 14 Sep 2011 03:09

Hey jordan, How many days u gonna stay in spain and wich days? if were a weekend i can travel to barcelona and/or madrid because I live in the north of pirineos (4 hour by bus to barcelona and 5 to madrid). I would like to play with you. In Madrid Keko, Mani, Ser and Paloma probably want to play with u too. In Barcelona maybe Joel wants to play but i dont know because he isn´t in active for some years but i can contact with him. If u have some questions about spain i think can help you.

Toledo is near Madrid and is a great city, a culture city. (in 1 day u can visit all toledo). If u pass for Huesca u have a house.

mr.alex
BSOS Beast

Post by mr.alex » 22 Oct 2011 13:32

hey there, if you happen to be in vienna on 9th or 10th december then you could come to the austrian footbag champs. but then you probably wont see much of beautiful vienna :)
Alexander Trenner
footbag-vienna - feel the spirit

sHap
Hack Fiend

Post by sHap » 08 Nov 2011 15:49

Hey, im gonna be visiting Madrid in december too, from 5th to 19th. We can kick there with the locals players.
Off topic: im going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert on december 17th, if you're (or anybody) interested, we can meet there too.

Bigfoot_bag
Shredaholic

Post by Bigfoot_bag » 17 Nov 2011 12:06

sHap wrote:Hey, im gonna be visiting Madrid in december too, from 5th to 19th. We can kick there with the locals players.
Off topic: im going to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert on december 17th, if you're (or anybody) interested, we can meet there too.
You have a pm my friend.