Matt Cross & Derek Vandall are after me! [Footbag Dreams

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!
Chris Hanratty
Mr. Jokey...Joke Maker

Matt Cross & Derek Vandall are after me! [Footbag Dreams

Post by Chris Hanratty » 19 Jan 2005 07:28

Last night I had a dream. No, not a dream like Martin Luther King Jr. did, it was a dream that involved footbag players, CSI, my old Elementary School, Montreal, and a secret video tape. Gather 'round children.

Alright, I'm sure I left some parts out but here's what I can remember. It starts off that I'm at some sort of footbag tournament in Montreal (possibly Worlds), but it doesn't look like Montreal. I just automatically assumed that it was. So I meet up with this crazy guy who has a big vine with a joint tied to the end of it. We end up talking and he lives a very lonely and sad life. I feel bad for him because that is the reason why he is a mean and cranky old man. This was in the parking lot of my old school called Robert Kempt Turner Elementary.

Moving on, I meet up with Matt Cross and Derek Vandall. They're in an old hippy van and we just cruise around for a while, hanging out. But for some reason the whole time I think that something is odd, like they are hiding something from me. We go up and park the van just in time to catch a girls soccer game, and just intime to see a girl get the ball right in the face 8O. We decide to leave and go back to the elementary school. I suggest a shred, Matt & Derek agree. So I take my shorts out of my little blue bag and walk inside the school to get changed. I walk out and the van is gone! I look around and can't find my bag either. I'm pretty damn confused. All of a sudden CSI Brown (from CSI: Las Vegas) appears beside me and says "that's right Chris, they stole your bag. Along with all of your CD's, discman, water and everything else in there." Now at this point I'm thinking, "why the hell would they want to steal my bag?"

I stand there thinking about it for a few minutes, when CSI Brown starts going into detail about all of these crazy theories of why they would steal my bag, and all of the supporting evidence. I go back in the school to use the bathroom, and when I come out the van is there again!!! Derek and Matt don't see me and I overhear them saying "hurry up, switch the tape! Switch the tape!" I'm pissed, "what the hell are you guys doing?" I demand. They try to get away but their van, which for some reason is now a car that resembles the one from dukes of hazzard, can't start. I'm reaching in the window and they finally start it up and take off again. Now I'm thinking that I must be part of a strange conspiracy or something and I freak out.

After that I don't remember much. But I did just remember that before that dream, I had an insane one where I was going through a building, Doom3 style or something like that. Scariest dream ever now that I recall. Yup, so not a very exciting dream, but I thought I'd share anyways.

Feel fee to post your crazy footbag dreams too if you want, I'd love to hear them!
Last edited by Chris Hanratty on 24 Jan 2005 08:37, edited 3 times in total.

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 19 Jan 2005 10:49

I had a dream way back about matt cross, I think someone must have played a prank on me because I woke up and my bed was all wet.
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

zachatree
Happy Hippy Hoffa

Post by zachatree » 19 Jan 2005 14:10

mosher wrote:I had a dream way back about matt cross, I think someone must have played a prank on me because I woke up and my bed was all wet.

thats realllly disterbing.

crazydwarf
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazydwarf » 19 Jan 2005 14:46

2 nights ago I had a dream that I couldn't go to sleep... and last night I had a dream about getting the mail, and in the mail my footfighters bag came from Ellis...
Deffenatly not as cool as your dreams though...
Dustin Rhodes

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

Post by NotHisRealName » 19 Jan 2005 15:40

The distinct lack of comment by either Matt or Derek tends toward the possibility that your dream is a prediction of sorts. That there is a conspiracy against you and they're involved (if not the instigators), and your sub-consious is aware of the fact.
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 19 Jan 2005 15:59

if only we'd been able to switch the tape...

;)

haha, awesome dream. that's funny that I showed up. I don't think I've ever had a dream with a footbag player or where there was footbag involved. I bet I could have one if I tried, though.

hahahaha.... sweat wet or "wet" wet?
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

Senor Grommet
Post Master General

Post by Senor Grommet » 19 Jan 2005 19:57

Funny funny! Two nights ago, I had a dream involving Sam Colclough. He was in his garage making music. he had his headphones on and couldnt hear much. I was walking along the street in front of his house/garage, which was a quiet suburban neighborhood. As I keep walking, all of the sudden there are huge spiderwebs much larger than my body all around me. I fall down and start scrambling Lord of the Rings III style like Frodo in the cave where the spider is chasing him. I start yelling out to Sam repeatedly and he hears me and even looks over, but he just smiles while he listens on to his music bobbing his head. I was moving around a lot in my dream and breathing pretty eratically, or so says my GF, who woke me up from my dream b/c I had awakened her with my movements.
My name: Jeremy Mirken, AKA Chocolatey Shatner, AKA jerk enemy rim.

I kick it with trunk chef elf and liz luck key my.

ShredPirate
Punkass

Post by ShredPirate » 23 Jan 2005 02:31

hehe, this topic is interesting.

i had a dream that i was having a tackle football game in my small frontyard, and everyone who was in BAP prior to 2000 was in the game.
Chris Pinkus

B_Man
Flower Child

Post by B_Man » 23 Jan 2005 23:18

I remember one dream I had where I was in a war. I was a sniper and recognized two infantry soliders going to the front lines - Kevin Regamey and Conrad Rustad. Not much happened afterwards, but I remember feeling very depressed when they didn't come back :cry:

Another dream last nite I remember I was in the Second World War and I was going around shooting people. I shot this guy in the back, and he didn't die so I was like "Hey, you must join me and together we'll end the war!" "Sure!!" he says. Magically he's fine and all is well. While I wasn't fighting, I was shredding and hit Vortex > Vortex > Gyro Pinch (a combo I brought up while I was talking to Robin that very evening) and was super stoked but everyone was giving me the finger. Then my friend and I went around and shot some Germans...

---

Fucked up, I know. I'm having such the strangest dreams lately. I think my most recent nitemare involved a hoard of Bigfeets killed everyone in my family. It was a continuation of another dream I had last week. :?
- Byrin Wylie

ShrEdmonton

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 23 Jan 2005 23:23

We should make this a `footbag dreams` thread. I have a few for sure...

mc
Modifiend

Post by mc » 24 Jan 2005 00:52

I'm all for it, ken... that's a cool discussion.

(can we keep the title of the thread as it is, though ;) ? )
BRICK!

rfa::never give up::
nyfa

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 24 Jan 2005 00:57

Aw man I didn't help you? Sorry Jer. Also, was it my old garage from Burbank? And also, that Matt cross derek dream was crazy! And also... your dreams are all crazy. Life is a dream so they say. But, its a real dream. LoL.

I can't remember any dreams I've had lately. My girlfriend is in Japan, I dream of her coming back.. :cry: Its so nice to spend some time away from her without being "broken up" because I realize how much I want/need/love her.. And we aren't broken up !!:)

I have a dream that I will become a great musician. I have a dream that Humankind will become peaceful and responsible. I have a dream that..

*snore*

Chris Hanratty
Mr. Jokey...Joke Maker

Post by Chris Hanratty » 24 Jan 2005 08:37

Alright, those are some really cool dreams! I edited the title a bit so I could fit [Footbag Dreams] in it, I hope you don't mind Matt ;).

Keep 'em coming.

KronoKicker
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by KronoKicker » 24 Jan 2005 10:08

I started watching a good philosophical movie about dreams and such last night. I'm guessing a lot of you have already seen it, but those of you who haven't seen The Waking Life and are interested in dreams should definitely watch it.
Aric McIntosh

hacksterbator
Washed-Up Child Star

Post by hacksterbator » 24 Jan 2005 22:00

i once had a dream a long time ago where i was busting crazly runs that had beasts in them and tons of fearless with vasek at worlds, but it was the forks where the winnipeg crew always shreds. after our session he says, in perfect english, "man you are in BAP! no question!" and every one else (who just appearded suddenly) all agreed.

well i woke up and realised alot of things: worlds aren't in winnipeg, i am no where near hitting the beast, and vasek doesn't speak perfect english. i wish i had stayed asleep.
A.G.

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 24 Jan 2005 23:08

Matt Cross wrote:I'm all for it, ken... that's a cool discussion.
(can we keep the title of the thread as it is, though ;) ? )
Personally I like the thread name, but I don`t really care so long as everybody knows where to post their footbag dreams. I just think it`s cool to have a footbag dreams thread where everybody posts their footbag dreams.

Just to counteract this thread`s name though, I wanted to state that in one of my dreams where my ex-girlfriend and I were on the run from the law, Matt Cross let us stay at his house even though we were fugitives. So dream-Matt Cross is sometimes helpful as well. Thanks, dream-Matt Cross. :)

Chris Hanratty
Mr. Jokey...Joke Maker

Post by Chris Hanratty » 25 Jan 2005 08:53

:( why couldn't I get that dream-Matt Cross?

Oh well, good times with Matt at World's make up for it :D.

LittleBoy footbag
Official Streaker

Post by LittleBoy footbag » 25 Jan 2005 12:50

hehe. that's a creepy dream one of my footbag ones was tha ti was just shredding in an unknown palce that has an Über street. Then I stalled and when my knee got in the way, I couldn't see the bag and I never saw it again.....naturally, I woke up, took a piss and ate.

I lost a good footbag that day.

mosher
brutal footbag cronie

Post by mosher » 25 Jan 2005 16:19

I think we could totally have a Matt Cross dream thread!

I have had a matt cross dream.

It was before I knew him and he was singing for his first music video and he had cornrows.

Matt Cross is so dreamy. :P
Tom Mosher

hate is a waste of passion!

Chris Hanratty
Mr. Jokey...Joke Maker

Post by Chris Hanratty » 28 Dec 2006 05:14

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but any recent footbag, or even better yet, Matt Cross dreams lately folks?

:lol: