New Years Jam 2007

Post your tournaments, events, destinations and regular local sessions.
quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 19 Sep 2007 16:16

WAKE UP!
i am85% not attending

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 19 Sep 2007 21:32

Everyone of you know I am not an asskisser. Its just Scott has run almost every footbag tourney any Chicagoan has been to and he gets no respect. So if by giving him respect that means Im an asskisser then you are right I toss Scotts salad :P

Frank_Sinatra
Avenging Disco Godfather

Post by Frank_Sinatra » 21 Sep 2007 07:44

Look, if people feel like this conversation really must continue, then do it over PMs. Please don't bring the argument back into the topic. You're harshing my mellow!

New Years Jam, y'all! Whoo! Uuhhh pump up the Jam.

So some friends of mine & I were talking about footbag, and they asked if I compete. Then they said they'd come watch me compete sometime. I told them I'd be competing in at least one event (four square) - wonder if they'd actually enjoy watching that? I mean, they've probably seen me angry & pissy before, so it wouldn't be anything new to them...

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 21 Sep 2007 07:54

fetusmaster wrote:I will be there for sure
Im coming with this guy^^^^
and Brandon Vasos
DAVID M. DAVIS

In life footbag is always there for you.

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 21 Sep 2007 10:18

Wow nice logo dave da.

Wasabi
Amatera-Sewing

Post by Wasabi » 22 Sep 2007 01:17

I'm conflicted. I have enough air miles to fly around within the US, round trip, but I don't know if I should go to Chicago NYJ or next year's US Open.

Chicago NYJ?

US Open?

NYJ?

Open?

Agh! :(
Waylon Lew - maker of Wasabi bags
NYFA represent.
"Footbag can be pretty frustrating when it's supposed to be fun. I was partly driven by this forum - practice, practice, practice... As that is true, I think someone can be too focused on progressing and training that they miss the fun aspect of it." - Bander87

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 22 Sep 2007 07:20

thanks Flurry I like it too

Word on the street waylon is that nyj is like one of the sickest jams on the east coast/midwest
DAVID M. DAVIS

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 22 Sep 2007 07:39

Dave Da wrote:Word on the street waylon is that nyj is like one of the sickest jams on the east coast/midwest

Did it happen to be any of these words?
Senor Grommet wrote:Its the only tournay Id ever pay 1000 bucks to attend, except maybe worlds. Like I said, its the people that make the jam, not the level of competition/# of BAP competitors.
full nelson wrote:[begin Mike's transcription]
This is best event ever. I mean it.
[end transcription]
tuomoruutufan wrote:Um yeah i guess to sum it up probably the best 3 days of my life, If thats exaggeratting it was hands down the best 3 days of the year.

This event was amazing all of you who missed this will be stuck watching videos looking at pics and reading our stories which can no way give these 3 days justice!!!
acxel22 wrote:this jam was so awesome, I will make this comment short tough because there was so much things happening, even tough I missed first day
The people there where so cool!
The event was so well organised!
There was loads of fun!

It's in my top 2 events ever with SJFF, I don't picture myself not returning next year!

It was nice to meet everyone there, A lot of good memories, and can't wait to see you all again, even tough it may take a long time for those not going to worlds!
I wrote:What can I say? For most people the fun stopped when the event ended. For me it was this morning when the last few people crashing at my place left for home.

The last 6 days were absolutley unbelievable. I can't even begin to put to words how much fun I've had with all of you that I've met, played with and partied with. My thanks to all of you for making this event the most memorable experience of my life, and probably a couple others too.

NEW YEARS JAM 2005 WAS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bob wrote:best event of my life. I really wish i had written down what happened every day to have a better record, but for right now it's just one big blur of one of the best weekends in my life.

thanks to all of CIC and everyone that helped out. Huge thanks to zeke and styley riley for letting us crash for free at their place. awesome people, awesome event.

I don't think this event will ever be topped for me.
Krafty wrote:This jam was the best 3 days ever!! Man, I'm in withdrawal right now! I agree with Bob: I don't think anything will top this event for me. :P
Jorden wrote:CIC, thanks so much for having Johnny and I out. A truly epic event. Huge props to Davidson and crew for such great organizing! Got to meet (and re-meet) a lot of really awesome people and understand them better. Some very memorable sessions as well. Didn't get around to filming b/c there was to much shred to be had! Next year's is on my must-attend list. :D
full nelson wrote:This was easily one of my favorite events I've ever been to. Wow, I had so much fun that I don't know what to talk about.
Moxie wrote:Yeah well, I was just taking the word of my trusty pilot. I only saw snow falling once this whole trip, the rest of the time it was rain.

Big ups to David Clavens!

Okay, I'll tell you why. One day while Jeremy M. and Nate L. were over, David called to tell me some good news. Keep reading and you'll see it at the end.

NEW YEAR'S JAM - CHICAGO 2005!!!!!
In no real order:

-Rode up in style: with FTB
-Fun 4-square, Zeke is my favorite to watch. Followed by Kolo and Jorden, but only together.
-I saw Jorden hit his first knee skull smasher (nice wording, Mathieu)
-Met Johnny S. for the first time, seeing him play in persona was amazing. Especially with Jorden. There were some phat ass circles at that event. Damn.
-Bought a Kolo Shirt
-Bought an event shirt, nice job Zeke
-Amelia and I got free shirts and hacks from Val and Scott for being nice
-CROTCH FIRE!!! (Version 2) Big ups to the founding fathers of that game. May it live on at every footbag event.
-Got to see James... for a bit.
-New Years Eve - very fun
-My level of play was frustrating. A week before the event I was glad that I was able to play footbag at all, so it was the greatest feeling. But at the event I was just frustrated because I couldn't link or hit anything that I was proud of. I feel pretty selfish for only thinking about myself when I was so frustrated. But I was still very glad that I got to be in circles with such great players/people, and I am glad I kicked even if I was unhappy with it. Thanks to people for still kicking with me.
-John spilling a drink on himself while making fun of Bob.
HenryG wrote:Crotchfire
YOU'LL GET CAUGHT IN THE HEAT!
CROTCHFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bob Glasser for the HARDCORE singing
Jorden, Johnny, and Mirken playing footbag with Dat then Mike's cell. The rest of us tried but Jorden and Mirken kept going; it was amazing and scary (for the phone's health) at the same time.
Boiling blood on NY's Eve, so funny and yet very sad.
Rock climbing with Johnny and John. Brad watched me climb.
So many clubs: Art Institute, Polar Bear, Crotch Fire, Teriaki Beef...
Bowling- I got a very good score for me, but Mike and I still couldn't beat WV. Good job John and Brad.
Watching Brad, John, and Mike H. play DDR
Vegan French Toast at the Pick Me Up Cafe

This is my favorite year of this event, and this year was my favorite footbag event (you can't include worlds in that b/c it was a week long vs. three days at NYJ).

Side note:
When Lisa (AWESOME person who I would want to be good friends with if we lived in the same city), Brad, Mike, Bob and I went to the Art Institute my leg started hurting (because of my back problem). I can play footbag, go running, work out (no heavy lifting), do whatever I want to, but if I walk around a mall or a museum (both are slow walking) or try to stretch, it hurts. I had to sit down for a lot of the time there. Peter says that acupuncture might help my back problems so I'm going to try it as soon as I can find someone good when I get home. I've already had my 3rd epidural so I have to do something for the next 9 month so I'm not in pain. I won't (don't want to) have back surgery like my Dr. says is the next step... :sad:

Items Lost:
Black (with silver) homemade scarf
Dark Grey floppy, almost empty, kind of crappy 12 panel footbag.

This is such a short and lacking entry for such an amazing event. I can't tell you how fun it was to see everyone play and to then be able to get to know almost everyone and hang out with them so closely. I felt like I really hung out with Zeke, Tom, Kamil, Mike, Johnny, Brad, Jorden, Bob, John, Kolo, Mathieu, Henry, Eric, Will, Reid, Shawn, Kaushik, Jeremy, Amelia, Dat, and GF a fair amount (I hope I didn't forget anyone I was chummy with). Plus there were tons of other people around the whole time. This event was amazing. I loved the venue, loved how it was run, loved the out of town people, loved the locals, LOVED the food, the weather was nice, the after parties were great, the games were great, the homeless person trying to sell papers in the lobby was great... I will be there next year.

I've been so sleep deprived this trip. I'm going to sleep as much as I can tomorrow on the plane and during the day because I want to look and feel okay for the 4th and 5th. Duncan (David started a thread about it on Modified) is flying me to LA, paying for all of my food and accommodations and is paying me $200 for each of the two days, then flying me to San Jose. David C. told the contact there about me and Ashley because the guy wanted to have a girl or two in the promotional video/commercial. So I was all booked and then he asked if there were any players in LA. I got him in contact with Chris Pinkus. Then he got in touch with Ashley because he felt like having another girl would be nice. Sam is going with her so I'll get to see Ashley (who I've never met before), and Chris and Sam again. They want simple stuff like mirages and atw's. I can do that. :-D

It's 12:45am, I still have to shower, and I'll be up at 5:15am to go to the airport for LA. SO TIRED.

But this whole trip was SO worth it.

P.S. I got to know Johnny pretty well and he's a great guy. I love watching him shred. Bob G. is one of the nicest people I have ever met. So funny, nice, compassionate, laid back. It was fun getting to know him especially since I know his home boys already. The WV crew is right up there with Chicago in my eyes.

Someone needs to start things in motion to get a LOT of us decide to move to a shred mecca. I would do it. Seriously. I mean it.

EDIT: I AM ASLEEP, KAMIL!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I miss you, Kamil.
HooD wrote:No sign of my Canon Digital Camera, oh well. It was getting old anyway, gives me an excuse to buy a new one when I've got some spare cash.

So - The review of Chitown in all it's glory. 2 Thumbs UpI'm just going to run with it and talk about the people I met, the friends I made, who made it great, and the event as a whole:

The players made everything so damned fun and the turn out was huge. I'm not sure the total count of players that came out to chicago, but it was pretty big. I've never made it out to a midwest event, so I got to meet a lot of new players. Every time I go to events like that, I get an excitement that isn't met anywhere else and is rekindled everytime like a fresh new experience.

The players I met :

Jemery O'Mirken :wink: - Strong player and always has some input if you need help on moves and links. Great stitcher as I have now been breaking in his bag I bought, as well as the FootFighter I bought at Chitown. I plan on shreddin the hell outta both of them tonight. I also met Amelia, which I later learned was Jeremy's G/F or Jeremy is Amelia's b/f, yatta yattah. They are lucky to have eachother as far as I can see. 2 great people ! I got to know both of them pretty well for the time I had and truly enjoyed their company whenever they were around. I know if Amelia ever feels like pushing her game some, she has good natural ability and good help to help her along. I guess it will only come with self-terms with herself and footbag. Can't wait till next year to see them both hopefully !

Henry G - Hung out with him a good bit. Now on the negative side...

he SUCKS at boxing !!! Hahaha, we agreed on going to the inflattable boxing ring with the huge boxing gloves. All I can say is I felt like I should have been arrested for the beating I gave Hen. Those gloves were heavy and I could tell he had a hard time swingin, hell, I did too. Except the difference was that my swings landed on his face, and his missed. Hen and I also tackled the climbing wall, this time I wasn't hungover as much. That place had everything, it was so hein. Hen is a great freestyle and has a ton of potential. I had a great time shredding with him and i think he will be a top freestyler in 1.5 years, mark my words.

Will Rockey - So controlled with precise style. I was pretty damned impressed by his game since I've never really seen him shred before or heard too much about him. He is one of those guys that whatever he hits, you can bet it was controlled and solid. He pushed my mirage racing game to the limit, as well as Mirken, but they were both no match for my Olympic style freestyle :wink: . I rememeber on the 3rd day or so, he was trying out twirls, and I told him to try PS whirl > twirl. He passed to me so I could try, I hit Phoenix > ps whirl > twirl first try !! So hopefully I left a positive impression with me shred.

Eric Seigal - What can I say...how bout..."alpine blurry ps whirl". Yeah, he NAILED that for sick 1...SICK ! The craziest thing was he wasn't even in the insane category, he was in advanced. Talk about sandbagging, no offense to him or anything, but that was insaaaaane ! i didn't kick with him much, but he was another solid player that had his shit down packed.

Zach Marine - I played with him a good bit, he is still learning a good bit. Not really long strings and lacks some strong style. Now that may sound harsh, but his potential is all there, he just needs stomp some tricks a bit more solidly and he'll be sick ! I enjoyed shredding with him and the rest of Wisconsin guys. If he's like the rest of the gifted upcoming freestylers, next time I play with him, I'll get skooled :lol: .

Kaushik - i was impressed cause I didn't know who the hell this kid was. I knew his modified name when he told me, I laughed. It's so different seeing and playing with people when all you know is their online persona. He was pretty quick, datw like woah, and strong stepping sets. Good stuff ! I only played with him for a bit, and that was when my legs were about beat, good time though.

Johnny & Jorden - Yeah, they got a bit better since last East Coast or whichever event that was I played with them like 3-4 years ago. I saw what I expected out of Jorden because he constantly posts footbag vids and everyone eewwwws and ahhhh's over his game. He taught me a couple new tricks. reverse swirling hopover or something. Also reverse swirling blender ! Johnny was just out of hand. That kid shuffles like a fuckin poker player. INSANE. i wish he were a WV kid cause it would push my game like no other, insane. Fun to hang out with, climbed a wall with him while I was hungover. I nearly puked when I got to the top :lol:

Everyone else that I haven't mentioned is in my mind, so no worries. CiC, Props on all the hard work. Scott Davidson, Props to you also for landing the great spot. I totally expect that much and more for the next event. CIC , push the event harder next time, you have everything needed to make the sickest event in the US, no doubt. Another thanks to Zeke and Reile for being so kind to let me drunken ass crash at the hotel with you and then the apartment.

The event :

Walking into McComick Place was crazy...absolutely crazy. Every day I walked in there I still couldn't get over the pure size of the place, spectators EVERYWHERE. Thousands of people, everywhere, boooomb. It was so fricken awesome. So many sports going on simultaneously that it made my head dizzy. Brad and Bob wanted to just walk around until we found the footbag venue, which could have taken all day because when you walk in the place, you can either go to one side which is equally as large as the other. So we could have been on the wrong side for 30 minutes lookin around and not even known. Luckily after lookin around for a while we saw people jumpin around, yeah, footbaggers. It was great seeing everyone, wavin to zeke as he was the first one acknowledging our presence. A warm welcome from everyone as always, god I loved this event. It was just like the videos I've seen of Us OPEN and other vids of New Years Jam. The large open green carpet with huge open space behind and all around it. Had a pretty damned nice setup.

Not sure how many hours I played the first day, but it was enough. It was then followed by runnin around tryin to find somewhere else to shred cause my legs weren't pleased. Not sure were I shred next.

The first night of partying, I don't know if it was quite that memorable or not. Drank some with guys I've only seen on tape like Brian Parsons and Dan Koklow. I remember doin a couple shotguns, some shots of jager, and some jager bombs, and then it was a blank after that. For me, that was about normal, but I was informed the next morning as I having a horrible hangover that it didn't stop there with a couple beers and jager, I think i had somebody'd rum and coke and some other stuff... Thanks to those who took care of me, and sorry for whatever the hell I did.

I believe that night before I was trashed, I had a handstand walking contest with Tom, there should be footage of some ownage, I believe it's on Dat's computer.

The next morning was hell, I was so drunk and hungover, felt like puking, but didn't. I climbed the wall with Suderman and Emily and nearly barfed up top. We couldn't get Brad to climb with us, he's not much for heights. Even though I was hungover, I prolly players hours over end and loved every minute shreddin with as many people as I could. That night Brian wanted to go to the bars, but I was just fricken tired. The past couple nights I didn't get much sleep because I had a cold, work, staying up, driving to the event, yatta yatta.

Next day I warmed up my legs with Hen with some Netbag. We sucked at first, but then we took on Matt and Kolo. They warmed us up pretty fast and I'd have to say that Hen and I made a MAD netbag team *highfive*. I'd even say we took'em. I later warmed up on some DDR pads cause they were right next to us. After a while I asked hen if he wanted to box. We were gonna go into the real boxing ring, but it looked like they were just sparring so we went next door to the inflattable boxing ring. SO MUCH FUN !!! We had gloves that were the size of large computer monitors and were pretty damned heavy. I knocked Hen around so much that after I minute of just pummeling him I took my gloves off and walked out the ring. As I was trying to get out, he started punchin me with my gear off and the guy running the thing yelled at him...pwnd. The best part to my memory was uppercutting him till his ass was in the air. He was then lookin at me helplessly, so I took complete advantage of him on the ground, and started layin both of my gloves into his face.

There is so much shred, I can't even remember where and when everything happened. I know I had sessions all day long in all sorts of places, with everyone, I know it's vague. I remember playin with the Wisconsin guys for a while near some sort of water fountain place inside. It was just us for like 30 minutes and no sign of anybody. And then we saw like 20 freestylers walking from the hotel towards us, LET THE SESSION BEGIN !! I remember hitting 2 new things that Jorden pushed me to do. Reverse swirling hopover. I also hit reverse swirling blender, thx jorden !

Greg Nelson came in with a stereo, so I had to follow him, we went to a carpeted area and had a pretty sweet session. Brian Parson, myself, Johnny Suderman, Greg Nelson...and someone else _____. My legs were pretty tired so I didn't play the greatest, but damn was it fun. Some funny ass young black girl completely broke up the circle vibe and started dancin to this one song, I forget what it was. It was so funny, she went off when Brian started singin to it, hahahaha... Shake shake shake it she did.

Whoever didn't immediately leave after the event was over was invited to eat dinner at Tatsu Resteraunt. It was great filling up like 3 tables of freestylers in this little resteraunt. Everyone had a great time trying out different types of food. I shared my Tatsu Fried Rice with Lisa, that and a plate of different sushi. Oh it was so unbelievably good. Later Brad, Bob , and I showed off our WV stupidity by us all eating a decent sized portion of wasabi, a mistake, but good entertainment for everyone else after we were crying.

That night everyone that was still around went to CiC's place (zeke / reile). We partied down there and I bought some Tsiang Tao beer, or however you spell it. Nobody really liked it except for me. I finished off my X-Mas present of Sake with everyone and showed them how I got down. SAKE BOMBS !!! I was soon enough pretty well gone and crashed out before everyone else. But before I did, I learned or atleast tried coin snatching, pretty fun. It was just a great lil get together before everyone had to take off. I sure will miss everyone that was there. :cry:

The next days were the WV'rs just layin around chillin with CiC recouping from a crazy ass week. We then Took off to party down for New Years. I finally got to meet one of my idols of footbag, James Risden. Everyone that went to the bars had a great time...well except for Risden's girl later that night, haha. The first bar we walked up to had a cover charge of $100 to get in, I'm sure they had some free drinks and food, but still... The second bar we tried was........$125 !!! F That ! So we found some smaller scale bar for $10 and had a blast ! Emily, Risden , Brad, Bob, Reile, Lisa, myself partied it up. Whatever money I had in my wallet, was soon gone from shots. Had a couple tequilla, and the rest I just had dollar shots and gave'm out like they were free, haha. Everyone was just so damned merry and joyous. Brad was gettin his pimp on, but one of those girls were grade A crazy. I later walked up to her cause brad was gone to see if I could start a convo. All she really said to me was "You don't believe in Jesus, right??" As soon as she said that...I was like "uhhh..." and turned away from her and sat there for 1 minutes hoping she would just forget that whole thing. She didn't say anything, so I walked away.

Later that night I talked to 2 nice girls, one was fricken amazing, or atleast her mom was. We got into a conversation about yatta yatta, and minnesota. I told her my idol used to live there, or atleast his tv persona. I told her Macgyver, and she was like :!: and told me her mom grew up with Richard Dean Anderson. I just about shat myself. I usually get pretty excited about MacGyver stuff, but when intoxicated, even more ! Haha, Had a good chat with her and her friend, gave'm a couple shots and soon enough the bar was closing down.

As the party ended near 3 am, Risden's girl turned into the drunken girl from COPS. No offense , but she went fuckin nuts from the bar to the van, the van ride, Van to Risden's car. She almost got hit by traffic, cop almost arrested her, and she prolly hit me like 25 times since I was trying to calm her down and not have her pull risden's head off. No hard feelings though, alcohol does crazy things. Thanks to all that came out and partied hard with me on New Years, a truly fuzzy memorable New Years.

Mark me down confirmed for next year's New Year Jam !!

I nominate myself for hardest partier/shredder :wink:
HG wrote:I would write about new years jam. But i just dont want to. Id much rather just relive it in my mind :)

I had so much fun, with SO MANY different people. bootball and crotchfire were probably the most fun ive ever had.

CFC (crotchfire crew) was

Me, Johnny, Jorden, Jeremy, Emily, Mike, Amelia, Zach Jahner, Dat, John mahood, and i feel like im missing one other person.

Bootball was with those people plus Brad nelson and Bob glasser. everyone i met was so cool and nice.

My most FAVORITE circle ever was me, greg nelson, Johnny, John, and Brian Parsons. So much sick stuff was hit. I felt really really good and was hitting some sick stuff andsuper long runs.

Giordanos was so awesome. i chipped in $10 for pizza in the CIC suite and only ate one piece :?

because after we ate we were gonna shred.

John mahood owns me in HUGE boxing. I think we were even in the rock wall though.

Thanks john for all the gatorade you let me ingest.

I really got to know Brian, Zach and Johnny well. I had a great time with everyone but i spent most of my time with these 3.

CHICAGO IS THE BEST AND ALWAYS WILL BE

maybe more to come :)
Johnny wrote:NYJ in Chicago - hands down the most inspirational and entertaining footbag event of my entire life. In my mind, I keep reliving what happened, and still don't know how I came to deserve such an experience. To everyone who helped organize this event (no matter how small) goes my sincerest thanks.

I'm not sure what I was expecting before I went, but it surely wasn't anywhere near what actually happened. This event was soo much more than I could have ever expected, and so much more than I can fully appreciate.

It's hard to do this Jam any justice with words. When I can figure out a way to throw my heart into my mouth more efficiently, I'll type up a follow up post.
That's just from '05!!!!
Zeke

Funny movie titles if the movie were about poop:
Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

Dave Da
Shredaholic

Post by Dave Da » 22 Sep 2007 08:22

It was alll those words
DAVID M. DAVIS

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 22 Sep 2007 14:25

NYJ > Everything else!
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

HG
^^^^^pwn3d

Post by HG » 24 Sep 2007 17:08

a wonderful constraint to live by.

f(NYJ) = Sideways 8
JSACK wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

quadgun
can't dex

Post by quadgun » 25 Sep 2007 07:22

HG wrote:a wonderful constraint to live by.

f(NYJ) = ∞

funklovesfootbag
Womanizer

Post by funklovesfootbag » 27 Sep 2007 14:22

So I am going to buy my plane ticket in the next day or two...

I can pay $110 if I fly into midway on the 27th at 8:30 am...or I can pay $150 if I fly into O'hare on the 27th at 11:50.

Who else is going to be arriving at which airport/when? I know Mathieu mentioned he'd be getting in at around noon on the 27th, so maybe someone could post everybody's flight times on the front page in order to coordinate rides?

Thanks!
Fletcher Funk...

*Retired From Stitching*
(and basically freestyle.)

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 27 Sep 2007 22:03

The cab/el ride is less than 40 so Midway is your best option. From there take the Elevated train or cab to mccormick or wher you are going.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 28 Sep 2007 05:11

The dates seem a bit too close to Christmas for me, and I don't know my definite plans yet, but I will likely be moving back to Toronto after Christmas. If by some happenstance I get back before New Years Jam, is there anyone in the Toronto area that is driving who could fit another person?

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 28 Sep 2007 11:13

O'Hare is the preferred airport for rides from me. Midway has been done. I don't know what car I'll have this year.

Even if you arrive at a time when no one could pick you up, each airport has an el train station inside it that goes downtown. Only $2.

Colin
Flower Child

Post by Colin » 28 Sep 2007 15:08

funklovesfootbag wrote:so maybe someone could post everybody's flight times on the front page in order to coordinate rides?
I'll take this case.

EVERYONE WHO WANTS THEIR ARRIVAL INFO ON THE PAGE ONE GUEST LIST PM IT TO ME. POST IT HERE TOO IF YOU LIKE, BUT I MIGHT MISS IT IF YOU DON'T PM ME.

Someone please drive me from the airport :).
Colin Kennedy
ckennedy@footbag.org

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 29 Sep 2007 07:17

I'll be printing my bodybag art as shirts and a few hoodies for NYJ. This is not the official shirt for the event, just my own little project. I'll be donating a few as prizes. It's not likely I'll be selling any online anytime soon, so if you want a shirt or hoodie you'll just have to come to NYJ. It willl most likely going to be white ink on black fabric. I'll have to redo the art to make it print ready. Might look a little flat. I'll see.

Zeke

Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood

Zac Miley
Post Master General

Post by Zac Miley » 29 Sep 2007 14:08

Man I'm so getting one!
Jay (8:06:01 PM): Bu-bu-buu-buug--Looks up, and the feeling goes away like a sneeze-bu-buuuh-BULLLSHITTT
Jay (8:06:14 PM): *wipes bellybutton*

Zeke
Specific Islander

Post by Zeke » 29 Sep 2007 19:52

I'm taking a survey of player's shirt sizes. I'm asking that anyone who is attending (or is already confirmed to attend) to please PM Colinwith your shirt and hoodie size preference. He will add it to your name along with arrival info.

Please use the format below. If you're not interested in a type of garment, leave it blank.
(shirt size/hoodie size)

Examples:
Henry Griese (XXXXL/XXXXL)
Zeke (L/XL)
Dank (L/) it's too friggin' hot in Miami!

This is NOT a pre-order, just a survey at this point.
I may do a pre-order if I can get a quote from the printer soon.

Also, I'll be reprinting these:
Zeke

Red
Fast & the Furious
The Green Mile
Children of the Corn
There Will be Blood