will T's footbags! taking requests!

This is for footbag related items only.
will_T
Multidex Master

will T's footbags! taking requests!

Post by will_T » 01 Feb 2010 12:40

After nearly a year and a half of stitching, I am finally offering my bags up for sale! Be sure to come back and check out the latest additions, all are 100% lead-free. The latest information will be on the last post of this thread.

EDIT: all above sold except for purple/gray/burgundy on bottom left

new 7 color 3 stitch
SOLD

2 stitch bags are $25 and 3 stitch bags are $30, which includes shipping. These bags weigh between 60 and 75 grams, varying with size. I do custom orders, so don't hesitate to ask.

Happy kicking!
Will T
Last edited by will_T on 23 Aug 2010 14:29, edited 8 times in total.

g00d33
Egyptian Footgod

Post by g00d33 » 01 Feb 2010 14:33

I love will's bags. The stitching is very clean and consistent. The weight is good for the size of the bag. And of course, it plays great.

Lately I've been using a bag I got from him and I've had a lot of success with it. And I know it's not just the bag I have because the bag we use at our weekly sessions also plays very well. I love the way it sticks on the foot.

Get one!
John Goode

Donovon
Multidex Master

Post by Donovon » 01 Feb 2010 15:56

I traded with Will not to long ago. I am so surprised that he hasnt started selling any earlier. My 3-stitch from him both looks and plays awesome. His stitching is very even and his fill rocks! Very playable from the beginning and i feel its a very consistent bag. Love playing with it.
Very underrated stitcher!
~Donovon

hrdcorethndr1
Shredaholic

Post by hrdcorethndr1 » 01 Feb 2010 20:05

i bought the yellow pented hybrid. Can't wait to get it, i will edit and post a review when i get it.
Zachary Morgan

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 03 Feb 2010 16:37

i have a 2-stitch from will that is off the hook :)
definitely a good buy. Never played with one his 3's but I'm sure they are good ;)
i like the 2 stitch blue and white one, very bright.
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 04 Feb 2010 13:05

thanks for the positive feedback everyone! and brian, i should mention too that my style has improved since those first 2 bags i traded with liz. new fill, tweaked my template and gather a bit, and i'm pairing colors better in terms of playability. you should snatch up the blue one you like :D
Last edited by will_T on 10 Feb 2010 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

Reid
Norwegian Water Beast

Post by Reid » 05 Feb 2010 12:07

These are great bags. My first Will T bag I consider one of the best, if not the best bag I've ever had as far as playability, and I'm going to order a few more bags from him soon. If you're looking for a new bag I strongly recommend these.
"...You have to get, really, practice, like eight hours every day. Then you get good level and then you can compete....There is no money, so players are like big family and that is what I -like" -Vasek-

Reid Strellner

hrdcorethndr1
Shredaholic

Post by hrdcorethndr1 » 07 Feb 2010 15:00

I playd with the bag i got from Will today. The stitching is so consistant. The bag sets really well and it is sooooo smooth. I am really happy with this bag. The roundness of this bag really caught my attention. It stays so round, its really easy to set and control.Buy yourself one of these bags, I recomend it.
Zachary Morgan

Anexthesis
Shredaholic

Post by Anexthesis » 15 Feb 2010 10:29

Had my first session with the Will bag I bought last week and I must say I'm extremely satisfied with the purchase. The stitching is super even and although not 100% broken in right away (which I actually like) it plays really well; sets are easy and really consistent. I'd recommend Will's bags to anyone and may be buying another some time in the future for now though, thanks for the awesome bag.
James Pleas

Ibabble
Circle Kicker

Post by Ibabble » 25 Feb 2010 21:26

I really like your bags alot. I am going to get one of ur bags next. i really like the silver material you use on the blue bag that has already been sold. I think it would be awesome to see a bags with 5 color stars and silver pentagons. Or even 4 color radiations bag with the silver that both would turn out sick

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 27 Feb 2010 12:02

that's a cool idea, i think i'll have to make one like that. i really enjoy making bags with 5 different colored hexes. now the question is which colors to best set off the silver. brainstorming time...

Ibabble
Circle Kicker

5 color star with silver pents

Post by Ibabble » 03 Mar 2010 06:49

you gotta put a pic up once u made the 5 color star bag i was talking about i will probably order one from you i already know its gonna turn out great

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 10 Mar 2010 14:48

this one's going to Ibabble.

starting to run low on silver, so if you want a custom with this silver material, you'd better act fast!

LucidJay
Circle Kicker

Post by LucidJay » 12 Mar 2010 09:27

oh wow Will.... that thing is inspiring.... i want to wake up to that next to me in bed! :lol:
Jordan Clark

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 13 Mar 2010 13:41

this was a custom order that wasn't big enough for the customer. XL size, 50mm diameter (golfballs are 42mm). high gather and 75 grams will make this one a beast after break in. fans of larger bags, this one's for you!

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 01 May 2010 12:59

i had to update this thread, i haven't touched it since getting back from GRASS. i got CLEANED OUT! thanks to all the players who bought my bags, i'm glad to see my bags getting out there to more players who will enjoy them. i'll be starting on some new bags in the next few days, if you'd like something custom send me a PM, and i'll make that before anything else. also, the purple and blues above is still available.

thanks again, everyone who supported me and bought a bag at GRASS! it was awesome meeting everyone!

Will :D

Ramen God
Multidex Master

Post by Ramen God » 31 May 2010 05:58

Is that silver stuff microsuede? I've seen some bear bags with a similar look.

brianbear
Egyptian Footgod

Post by brianbear » 01 Jun 2010 07:48

thats microsuede alright, same stuff i use. i hooked up will with some in exchange for a sweet 2-stitch a while back!
brian "bear" sherrill
buy my footbags
via freedom footbags
or on occasion (also for fabrics) thru modified

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 05 Jun 2010 10:26

yup, it's the same exact stuff. i've only got enough of it left for one or two bags, so it's being saved for customers who request it.

just so this thread doesn't look like it's going stale, i'm currently stitching bags to bring with me to worlds, so i won't be uploading new for sale bags until after the event. i'm still accepting orders, just not putting any of my worlds bags on the auction block.

brian - i hope i can take you up on your offer to tour local fabric shops during worlds, i'd love to stock up on cool materials while i'm there :)

Will

will_T
Multidex Master

Post by will_T » 14 Jun 2010 14:39

here is a handful (literally) of bags that will be coming with me to Worlds! new template has me itchin for more stitchin, so if you want a killer bag send me a message!