Joulukalenteri 2012

Footbag videos and footbag related videos such as takraw, freestyle soccer, etc.
Air
Aleksi Airinen

Re: Joulukalenteri 2012

Post by Air » 23 Dec 2012 01:39

Day 23.

Berlin Sessions V:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMMoq49Rfqg[/youtube]

Circles Part Five:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx07hw9dlEc[/youtube]

Bigfoot_bag
Shredaholic

Post by Bigfoot_bag » 23 Dec 2012 03:02

copyrigth in circles :( is blocked in Spain. But i was there so... XD
Thank you Aleksi for the effort and create a million of epic videos, much appreciated

AlekseyV
Shredalicious

Post by AlekseyV » 23 Dec 2012 05:13

circles vid blocked in Russia

Air
Aleksi Airinen

Post by Air » 23 Dec 2012 23:30

I don't have a solution to watching the blocked videos other than downloading them to your computer through ytconv.net. I can't upload them anywhere else.

DAY 24!

First video by the one and only Mads Hole.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd3ALkIPltw[/youtube]

Second one by Juho Marjo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7x3GWmSjmk[/youtube]

Well that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed all the videos, it was a lot of work. Now I'm off to spending Christmas with my family. Merry Christmas!

mr.alex
BSOS Beast

Post by mr.alex » 24 Dec 2012 01:20

thanks aleksi for hosting this and thanks everybody for contributing. jorden, david and juho footage, man that's the best part of christmas every year :) still haven't watched every vid, but I will do in the next days. hacky christmas everyone!
Alexander Trenner
footbag-vienna - feel the spirit

jaust
Multidex Master

Post by jaust » 24 Dec 2012 05:05

thanks for all the work aleksi!

and thanks for all the effort people put into their videos!

merry christmas everyone!
Michael L.

Runkstafari
Shredalicious

Post by Runkstafari » 24 Dec 2012 08:25

Thanks Aleski for the videos!!! The calendar is the only thing that would make christmas better than thanksgiving!

CIC flurry
Amazingly Sexy Man-Beast

Post by CIC flurry » 24 Dec 2012 09:03

Thanks for today's videos. So many players in the first, and with some felix. I ooh'ed and ahh'ed the most at Juho's vid.

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 24 Dec 2012 11:13

Wow!
The last two videos were perfect to end the calendar!
Juho is amazing. Very impressive for sure!!
Was nice to see a cool variety of player in the Mads video!
Also, a SPECIAL thanks you to Aleksi Airinen for hosting the calendar. It's a lot of work, but it's VERY appreciated from everybody, i'm sure! once a gain, thank you so much!

slavgan
Shredaholic

Post by slavgan » 25 Dec 2012 05:53

Juho is amazing! Thanks for all players for amazing videos! Thanks Aleksi to make it possible this year. Everybody merry christmas and happy new year!!
Slava Sidorin
www.flyd.ru

Air
Aleksi Airinen

Post by Air » 25 Dec 2012 11:48

I forgot to thank all the players who sent me videos. Thank you, the variety of videos really made the calendar this year. And those who sent me a video after the 20th of December, please, do it a bit earlier next year if you want to be included :)

I put Circles Part Five from Day 23 to Dropbox since it was blocked in so many countries. The quality suffered a bit though. Enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpp6hx13r17ir ... t_five.m4v

There's a link in the first post to all the videos.

zeroman13
Post Master General

Post by zeroman13 » 02 Jan 2013 04:36

Great videos from everyone! Sorry I'm late on posting this, just went through and watched them all.

Flash is my hero!

The Jorden and Jay video is awesome! So is the Destroyer in Berlin!

David is still one of my favorites to watch!

Was that Felix in Mads' A Circle Moment?

And to end it of with Juho! Awesome stuff from everyone!

Thanks Aleksi for putting this on and getting all of the videos up!
Wasabi wrote:Footbag is not materialistic; it's about challenging yourself and having fun at the same time.
Josh M.
My Website
Pm me for details about Munster Bags!

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 02 Jan 2013 06:14

zeroman13 wrote:Great videos from everyone! Sorry I'm late on posting this, just went through and watched them all.

Flash is my hero!

The Jorden and Jay video is awesome! So is the Destroyer in Berlin!

David is still one of my favorites to watch!

Was that Felix in Mads' A Circle Moment?

And to end it of with Juho! Awesome stuff from everyone!

Thanks Aleksi for putting this on and getting all of the videos up!
I agree with all of this. And yes that was definitely Felix.

Juho probably have the best style of anybody in the world. Such big beautiful dexes. Unicorn Gangster 4 Life!

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 14 Jan 2013 12:37

I'd watched these videos before, but really wanted to make it a point to comment more extensively on every one. Thank you so much for all of the hard work, Aleksi. It was all definitely appreciated. And thanks to everyone else who either contributed video or played really well! Let's never let this tradition die!

Day 21:
Video 1: I liked Backside bedwetter > blackula. I'm always surprised by how effortlessly Gielnik plays -- he kind of owns circle.
Video 2: Great to see Dave playing. Still amazing. Blazing eggbeater > pixie whirling swirl. Spinning ducking DLO midstring was nuts and surprising. Blazing was fun to watch. Whatever happened to the Winter 2012 video he hinted at? :(

Day 22:
Video 1: Really liked the back-to-back Eclipses. I want to learn those. Also the reverse whirr midstring -- so tight. Great to see Jorden footage too -- it's been too long.
Video 2: Good to hear the Joulukalenteri song. It felt weird that it was left out with the video intros. It's always nice to see Steve shred. Oo, more Dave -- what a treat. Super inspiring to see Brian's spinning madness too. Wow. That super dense run at the end...

Day 23:
Video 1: First off, I can never get enough of Jakob and Aleksi -- two sick styles and trick vocabularies. It seems like every single run from Jakob is just so dense and unique. Janiwalk > bigwalk [repeat] was awesome. Reactor swirl.. Love Aleksi's big tricks. Haha. I love Jakob's reactions.
Video 2: I like leviathan was hit in circles multiple times at this Worlds. I think Aleksi did it in an earlier video? Milan seemed to like his blurtigo there too. Great to see Honza and Milan. This Christmas Calendar has a good selection of top players.

Day 24:
Video 1: A Mads Hole video is always a treat, even if it is older footage. I could watch Felix all day. Olaf too -- I don't think Olaf gets nearly enough credit for his awesomeness. Great song too -- goes straight to the beat to Anssi's slightly faster shuffle. What a great selection of players and runs. Wow. Great stuff as expected from Mads!
Video 2: The panning added a nice touch. Always an honour to watch Juho shred. Short and sweet. Double spinning symple swirl was so tight. Alpine Royale was crazy -- don't think I've seen that one before. It seems like jackpots are the new thing?