Last week I returned to Berlin to hang out with the homies, play footbag and party a bunch. The trip was amazing. I celebrated my birthday there with a rubber boat trip down the Spree and two rooftop parties. After Berlin I went to a techno-festival in the North East of Germany with some of the guys.
Here is every footbag I got to hang out with:
- Angelo “Sexy Beast” Rendon
- Matthias Lino Schmidt
- Rene Rühr
- Jakob “Alte Digger” Wagner
- Yves “Krushed The Quiche” Kreil
- Mikko “The Rasmus” Lepisto
- Felix Flexx Vivaldi
- Indiana Jonze Aka The Most Christian Name Of Us All Aka Verpeilt
- Alex “ZooperSmooth” Michelewski
- Anne “Schiiiikooo” Schikora
- David Aka The Most Beautiful Boy in Berlin
That’s pretty good for a weeks work with no tourmanet.
If any of you ever go to Berlin you have to check out Jakob Wagner’s shop. It is an amazing place.
I had two sessions there. One at “halle” with Mikko, Matthias, Angelo and amazing freestyle footballer Philippe (great guy as well). Second session was an outside solo session with Angelo. I played decent enough for partying pretty hard the night before.
Here is a clip of Mikko from the first session:
I posted a bunch of photos on facebook if any of you are curious: