- Click on “Create a Footblog” in the top menu.
- Fill in your desired username and your e-mail address (we suggest you use your @footbag.org e-mail)
- You can now decide whether you want a site or just a user. You want a site otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this.
- You will now have to decide the URL to your site (modified.in/WHATYOUCHOOSE) and the title of the site. You can also decide whether you want google to index your page or not. Click Sign up!
- Congratulations! Your new site is almost ready. But, before you can start using your site, you must activate it. Check your e-mail and click the link given (it might end up in your spam-folder, so remember to check there).
When your user is activated and approved by an admin you can start using WordPress and get your new footblog going. I suggest you start by customizing your site, doing your first post and maybe setting up an “About” page. WordPress has better guides, than I could ever write.