Early Preparation

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
MetZelRio
Fearless

Early Preparation

Post by MetZelRio » 13 May 2015 03:14

We are nearly half way through the year already. I'd like to discuss early preparations and planning for Joulukalenteri.

As I understand, people are scheduled to release a video, but some bail out because of unforseen events, lack of time for recording/editing and coming up with a vision/theme for the video, choosing the proper music, Etc.

If we began to plan now, and request players to submit videos sooner than later, we could have the schedule filled and ready for scheduled release when the time comes in about six months. This way players will have time to come up with epic ideas, plenty of filmmaking time, editing time, Etc, and the Joulukalenteri becomes even more of a success than it always has been.

I am proposing we select a coordinator by 6/1/2015 and this coordinator can then get to work on their own player selection and ideas for the calendar to give them extra time to make their presentation more excellent as well.

I'm a huge fan of the calendar like the rest of you certainly are as well, so let's get this thing prepared early for excellence sake! Former calendar coordinators opinions will be highly valued , as well as anyone interested in the task, and potential participants. What do you say? =)

Asmus
Ass Moose

Re: Early Preparation

Post by Asmus » 15 May 2015 01:23

Maybe wait till after the deadline for this: http://www.footbag.org/worlds2015/video-contest/ (1st of July)