Yoga/Freeestyle Coaching Via Skype

General footbag-related topics that don't fit elsewhere go in here.
sidekick
Egyptian Footgod

Yoga/Freeestyle Coaching Via Skype

Post by sidekick » 18 Aug 2015 12:21

Have you thought about doing yoga, but did not know where to start?

Want to do yoga, but don't have the time or money for a studio?

What about improving or learning new footbag skills?

Please keep reading...

My name is Nick Landes, and I have been a competitive Freestyler for about 10 years, and an Ashtanga Vin Yasa Yoga instructor for about 4. Around 2006, my body started having issues and I decided to learn yoga to aid in the maintenance of my body. Doing yoga changed the way I play (see the benefits at the bottom)

I am willing to facilitate a one-on-one yoga session, tailored to your specific needs, online through Skype. You may be skeptical (Skypetical?) about this, but I assure you I have successfully guided people through yoga sessions online already, with great results. Not only will you get an attentive and knowledgeable teacher, you get it in the comfort of your own home, and at a time that suits you.

So, here is the deal:

YOGA- If you donate $5 or more to my Paypal, we will schedule a time to do a 30-60 minute yoga session together.

FREESTYLE- If you donate $5 or more to my Paypal, we will schedule a time to do a 15-30 minute Freestyle Workshop together.

Message me here, reply with a post or email me at nicholas.landes@gmail.com if you are interested or have any questions. I do recommend you have a Yoga mat for alignment reference points, though it is not necessary.

Benefits of Yoga-
reduces risk of injury
increases breath and body awareness
provides tools to keep your body flexible and strong
improves balance and stability
focuses the mind
Nick Landes

Proudly Representing Fourkast Footbag Co.
http://www.fourkast.com

Portland Blog

All the ladies love Matt Cross because Johnny Depp + Footbag = Matt Cross

Mastery is the combination of knowledge and practical experience