Venting thread

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 27 Jul 2007 06:30

Quit carding me assmultch I'm fuckin 24 :?

sanuke okumatzu
Fearless

Post by sanuke okumatzu » 27 Jul 2007 10:22

I fucking hate being cooped up all day. The one bad thing about living in a small community is the absence of jobs. I need a job to pay for gas, but to get a job I have to drive upwards of 30 miles, thus making me dish out 90% of the shitty pay I would receive stocking shelves or shoveling shit on gas just to get to and from said shithole job. Aside from that, having an overbearing prick of a father pressuring you to get a job when there aren't any really gets old after the first week. The incessant and utterly constant diatribes and belittlement leave you jaded and very cynical about everything. When your main concern for a day is trying not to snap on some-one because they've pressed your buttons doesn't equate to a very fun time.

God damnit I hate hot weather with a passion.
As the universe is curved, there cannot be a straight answer...

-Robert Baker-

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 27 Jul 2007 12:10

Wasabi wrote:Bulimic girls.
I saw a shirt the other day that said "Bulimia is Phat"
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 27 Jul 2007 12:45

double post :oops:

and a heavy set guy w/ a shirt that said "I beat Bulimia"
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

sanuke okumatzu
Fearless

Post by sanuke okumatzu » 27 Jul 2007 14:17

C&H had a shirt that said

"Bulimia, twice the taste zero calories"

A friend of mine got one before they went out of manufacture... I want it...

-Robert Baker-

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 28 Jul 2007 02:04

I hate dumbasses such as 99% of the users on youtube. Hate!
Oliver Adams

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 28 Jul 2007 08:03

Blue_turnip wrote:I hate dumbasses such as 99% of the users on youtube. Hate!
To add to that, I hate when people tape themselves, like singing to a song they like and shit. Even worse, when it's a group of stupid girls that can't sing. Why the hell do they want to make this shit, then put it on the internet? And what's with the people that comment saying "LOL that wuz so funnie!!!!11"? It's not funny, it's a bunch of retards singing an NSYNC song. Three of my friends made a video of themselves singing and pretending to play the guitar to the Tenacious D song "Tribute" and I had to refrain from going on and leaving a comment calling them douchebags without lives. Aaand I'm done.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 28 Jul 2007 08:29

cant you just not watch it?
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

gMoney
Think Pink

Post by gMoney » 28 Jul 2007 09:10

:?
I haven't since I first found youtube, then my friends made a video and it pissed me off and reminded me how much I hated that stuff.
Grant Mooney
Footblog
Challenge

ObArA'BaRs
Flower Child

Post by ObArA'BaRs » 28 Jul 2007 20:17

MY FUCKING KNEES ARE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pissed off because at the beginning of the summer I trained so hard and came up with such a pimp routine now IM FUCKED!!!!

Can footbag, cant workout, cant leave the house, cant walk without pain, and cant sleep(the fucking pain, the pain).
Im turning pale and whiter everyday because I havent really left my house.

FUCK I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Im 20
JSACK wrote: wrote:alright well me and obara'bars, shredded our dicks off, since we are both in high school, obviously there is some sort of talent show

Keep footbag'n till yo skins saggin.......

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 29 Jul 2007 22:40

MY FUCKING KNEES ARE FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pissed off because at the beginning of the summer I trained so hard and came up with such a pimp routine now IM FUCKED!!!!

Can footbag, cant workout, cant leave the house, cant walk without pain, and cant sleep(the fucking pain, the pain).
Im turning pale and whiter everyday because I havent really left my house.

FUCK I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats how i feel/felt.
Oliver Adams

mizua_r
Hack Fiend

Post by mizua_r » 30 Jul 2007 07:41

:evil: Seriously, how many freaking TIMES do you have to tell a guy freaking NO, before he leaves you alone?!?!?! this time, I don't even want to repeat what I said, and he still wont stop!!! :x :x :x and I hung up on him but he keeps calling, and I can't screen my calls.
Becca

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 30 Jul 2007 09:02

:evil: Seriously, how many freaking TIMES do you have to ask a girl out before she finally gives in? This time, I don't even want to hear her say no, but she's just so stubborn!!!! :x :x :x and she hung up on me, so I called her back, and blocked my number :P :wink:

Switch Kicker
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Switch Kicker » 30 Jul 2007 23:44

Here's me venting...

Well, I haven't had a break from life in about a month. I work over 40 hours a week at a dead end shit job that pays just above minimum. Any time not spent at work, is spent working on my parents old house, which they are just NOW starting to pay me for, by giving me $10/hour towards my truck payments, which isn't all that great because I was doin' just fine without it. I broke up with my girlfriend last week because I simply just couldn't stand who she was. Now she's stalking me, telling me that she loves me still, and buys me starbucks every other day, and I fuckin' work with her. *cries* Any time me and my friends try to get somethin' goin' on, it either rains, or something fucks up te night's plans and we end up doing something boring like playing Halo or Guitar Hero, which is fun yes, but I'd much rather have that bonfire and booze we've been trying to get going for a few weeks now. I forgot both my mom's birthday, they're birthdays are two days apart, so i jsut now got them their b-day cards today. I can't get them presents (not that they care) because despite that fact that I work over 13 hours a day, I rarely have so much as $10 to my name. I want to buy "300" tomarrow, but I know I won't have the money, I broke a piece of my sister's bike today, and now I must replace it. Not a piece that does ANYTHING, but my guilt forces me to get a replacement guard thing that goes around the chain, which turns out not to be as cheap as I assumed it would be. I was supposed to grill out with my family, but they decided to invite some of their friends too, ones I don't like, so I left, and ended up jumpstarting my friend's truck 3 time, and then getting pulled over for not turning on the head lights IMMEDIATELY after starting the vehicle, I was 5 feet out of my drive way... no ticket though. I JUST now found out the age of a girl I was "with" last week, and now I feel like a pedifile, damn kids looking older and older these days. Not going to say the age, but it was way too young for me, I tried doing a backflip yesterday and landed completely wrong, however I did it correctly 10 minutes later, so i guess that makes up for it. I tried footbagging for the first time in months two days ago, and failed miserably, couldn't' do so much as a simple double dex, had massive trouble doing a torque, drifter, just, simple tricks, got frustrated and quit. The bag Josh Rose sent me still hasn't arrived due to shipping delays, and to top all of this off. My mother had to float my cell bill until tomorrow, so she's not letting me have my phone until I get her the money tomorrow. So I've been without my phone for a week, because she lied to me and told me my plan was changed from 500 anytime, to 200 anytime, meaning I would owe just under half of what I normally owe. She lied and forgot to cover it up, she never changed the plan, and I ended up being 30 bucks short on what I could afford to spend on my cell bill. But somehow, that's my fault, even though I showed her the text message in my text history, the text that she sent me, stating that she had just finished changing my plan. Oh, wait. My ex, who's 7 month's pregnant with Casey Bartness' seed, a guy I hate with the passion of a thousand bikini waxes... just lost him. He said he wanted nothing to do with the kid, and start using drugs again, after dropping out of school and quitting his job, and right after she had helped him get a car too. I hate people like that, and beating his ass with a little league bat has been put on my to-do list.

This is why I've posted so little lately, if anyone's noticed an absence of "bullshit" recently.

But it's fair week, hell yeah... Naughty hottie week. Got a bunch of free alcohol and it's GOING to be a good week. It HAS to be a good week. Never had a bad week during the fair... so yeah. It HAS to be a good week. Maybe I'll see that douche nozzle Casey at the fair, ah ha ha, good week this WILL be!

Thanks for reading, if you did.

PegLegHolly
Swashbuckler

Post by PegLegHolly » 31 Jul 2007 08:44

man thats waaaay too much drama. focus on the good things, buddy
Holly Mathews
peglegholly.com

james
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by james » 31 Jul 2007 11:14

want a soooooooooooooooda?
James McCullough

sanuke okumatzu
Fearless

Post by sanuke okumatzu » 31 Jul 2007 12:21

PegLegHolly wrote:man thats waaaay too much drama. focus on the good things, buddy
When life throws you shit there's little less you can think about.

Don't worry though mate, things'll start lookin' up soon. If not, go postal in a wal-mart.... :D

-Robert Baker-

Blue_turnip
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Blue_turnip » 01 Aug 2007 00:37

mizua_r wrote::evil: Seriously, how many freaking TIMES do you have to tell a guy freaking NO, before he leaves you alone?!?!?! this time, I don't even want to repeat what I said, and he still wont stop!!! :x :x :x and I hung up on him but he keeps calling, and I can't screen my calls.
THe issue with people like you is that you're not assessing the problem logically, and finding a simple solution.

The answer I emediately arrived with kills two birds with one stone: Stop bathing. No, I'm not fucking joking.
Switch Kicker wrote: Here's me venting...

Well, I haven't had a break from life in about a month. I work over 40 hours a week at a dead end shit job that pays just above minimum. Any time not spent at work, is spent working on my parents old house, which they are just NOW starting to pay me for, by giving me $10/hour towards my truck payments, which isn't all that great because I was doin' just fine without it. I broke up with my girlfriend last week because I simply just couldn't stand who she was. Now she's stalking me, telling me that she loves me still, and buys me starbucks every other day, and I fuckin' work with her. *cries* Any time me and my friends try to get somethin' goin' on, it either rains, or something fucks up te night's plans and we end up doing something boring like playing Halo or Guitar Hero, which is fun yes, but I'd much rather have that bonfire and booze we've been trying to get going for a few weeks now. I forgot both my mom's birthday, they're birthdays are two days apart, so i jsut now got them their b-day cards today. I can't get them presents (not that they care) because despite that fact that I work over 13 hours a day, I rarely have so much as $10 to my name. I want to buy "300" tomarrow, but I know I won't have the money, I broke a piece of my sister's bike today, and now I must replace it. Not a piece that does ANYTHING, but my guilt forces me to get a replacement guard thing that goes around the chain, which turns out not to be as cheap as I assumed it would be. I was supposed to grill out with my family, but they decided to invite some of their friends too, ones I don't like, so I left, and ended up jumpstarting my friend's truck 3 time, and then getting pulled over for not turning on the head lights IMMEDIATELY after starting the vehicle, I was 5 feet out of my drive way... no ticket though. I JUST now found out the age of a girl I was "with" last week, and now I feel like a pedifile, damn kids looking older and older these days. Not going to say the age, but it was way too young for me, I tried doing a backflip yesterday and landed completely wrong, however I did it correctly 10 minutes later, so i guess that makes up for it. I tried footbagging for the first time in months two days ago, and failed miserably, couldn't' do so much as a simple double dex, had massive trouble doing a torque, drifter, just, simple tricks, got frustrated and quit. The bag Josh Rose sent me still hasn't arrived due to shipping delays, and to top all of this off. My mother had to float my cell bill until tomorrow, so she's not letting me have my phone until I get her the money tomorrow. So I've been without my phone for a week, because she lied to me and told me my plan was changed from 500 anytime, to 200 anytime, meaning I would owe just under half of what I normally owe. She lied and forgot to cover it up, she never changed the plan, and I ended up being 30 bucks short on what I could afford to spend on my cell bill. But somehow, that's my fault, even though I showed her the text message in my text history, the text that she sent me, stating that she had just finished changing my plan. Oh, wait. My ex, who's 7 month's pregnant with Casey Bartness' seed, a guy I hate with the passion of a thousand bikini waxes... just lost him. He said he wanted nothing to do with the kid, and start using drugs again, after dropping out of school and quitting his job, and right after she had helped him get a car too. I hate people like that, and beating his ass with a little league bat has been put on my to-do list.

This is why I've posted so little lately, if anyone's noticed an absence of "bullshit" recently.

But it's fair week, hell yeah... Naughty hottie week. Got a bunch of free alcohol and it's GOING to be a good week. It HAS to be a good week. Never had a bad week during the fair... so yeah. It HAS to be a good week. Maybe I'll see that douche nozzle Casey at the fair, ah ha ha, good week this WILL be!

Thanks for reading, if you did.
When I worked at this computer mall I earned $2.40 Singapore Dollars an hour. Thats about $1.50 US an hour, for a full time job.

You have two mums?
Oliver Adams

sanuke okumatzu
Fearless

Post by sanuke okumatzu » 01 Aug 2007 09:13

Blue_turnip wrote:You have two mums?
Same thing I thought...... Step and real I would think....

Or.. something weird...

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THERE NOT BEING ANYTHING TO DO!
Damn I'm poor

-Robert Baker-

CautionFragile
BSOS Beast

Post by CautionFragile » 01 Aug 2007 10:00

Whittle.