character

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

character

Post by crazylegs32 » 11 Dec 2007 00:51

What are some attributes you aspire to, as well as things you despise. Please dont make any personal insults to other footbagers :)
Personally I just aspire to maintain integrity, If i cant follow my own beliefs (they are none of your business unless you eek them out of me!) im screwed :D

Footbag Forever
Shredaholic

Post by Footbag Forever » 17 Dec 2007 09:36

I agree with Integrity and just general good moral fiber.
I wish more people would do the same.
I won't go into things I despise. There's a lot that involves rudeness, insensitivity, and bad moral fiber. ugh.

EoghanMcDowell
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by EoghanMcDowell » 17 Dec 2007 10:32

I generally stick to my own beliefs, though i consider myself to be a very open minded person, so I'm always open to new things, and unlike many people i know, i love change. I keep a good moral compass on everything i do, at least i try. Mostly I'm successful except for when my temper gets the better of me and i start spewing curse words like no other. The funny thing is that that happens over the smallest things, like spilling a drink, or dropping a fork, or something superficial like that.
Eoghan Patrick Morgan McDowell

james_dean
space cowboy

Post by james_dean » 18 Dec 2007 01:10

I can't stand it when people are incapable of empathising with others. I agree, integrity is a good one.

"It's a punk one!" - Auntie Val, after being shown a spikey footbag

Bloggy

Challenge

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 19 Dec 2007 15:41

The biggest characteristic I strive for is the ability to make judgments concerning my life without the influence of family, friends, or other loved ones or supposed love ones.

EoghanMcDowell
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by EoghanMcDowell » 20 Dec 2007 12:14

The biggest characteristic I strive for is the ability to make judgments concerning my life without the influence of family, friends, or other loved ones or supposed love ones.
independent thinking, right on!
Eoghan Patrick Morgan McDowell