MDMA and Footbag

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 14 Aug 2009 17:55

crazylegs32 wrote:so they get a bit lackadaisical over the danger of drugs. Next thing they turn into cokeheads, tweakers, or junkies.
fuuuuuuuck ....
James Randall

Maraxus
Egyptian Footgod

Post by Maraxus » 15 Aug 2009 21:45

Wow i thought this thread died with its deletion a long time ago.

Still waiting for experiences...

I'll just say my regular days to kick footbag are Wednesday and Saturday. My one great experience with this drug was a Friday night. None of the feelings I felt that evening left until roughly Saturday night and I had mind=blown session that morning.

Before you say it was just me, I hit five fives that day with brand new lavers on amongst a slew of other nasty stuff for a 210 lb guy.
bodybuilda

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 15 Aug 2009 22:16

The only experience I've had was playing while coming down, and it was pretty terrible. I felt like shit and played like shit. The only reason I played is because I don't accept effects of recreational drug use (including alcohol) as an excuse for not doing things you planned on doing. I only do eccies very rarely and the last time (about a year ago) I had the worst comedown of my life, which was compounded by having a three hour ecology prac at uni that day. I should say, possibly relevant to this discussion, I did get 100% on that prac though, but it was about statistical analysis, which was a large part of my full time job at the time, and feeling like shit usually makes me focus harder at the tasks at hand so I can get them over with.

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 15 Aug 2009 23:58

crazylegs32 wrote:Since this was published in "the most respected medical science peer reviewed journal in the world" What did the peers feel about the study?
I tried your link once and I would have to sign on to view the study and Im not signing on.
The point of peer review is that an article is reviewed and critiqued by other professionals of the particular dicipline BEFORE it is published, reducing unrealistic conclusions and generally bad science.

Example.....if your posts in this thread were peer reviewed, none of them would have ever been posted due to lack of knowledge on the topic at hand and generally weak logic.
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 16 Aug 2009 02:50

Exactly. Not only that, but The Lancet is the most respected medical science journal in the world, which means it only publishes work that has a great deal of credibility.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 18 Aug 2009 22:18

Actually im an expert on drugs. All drug expert are is ex users./

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 18 Aug 2009 22:22

And what points was I wrong on? I stated that all street ecstasy Ive seen has been laced. Ive seen people become addicted to it, probably from the heroin in it and its a steep downfall. And I disagreed with a study which didnt accurately represent the comparative hazards of various drugs.

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 19 Aug 2009 00:13

How did you know it had been laced?

Texta
Shredaholic

Post by Texta » 19 Aug 2009 04:47

crazylegs32 wrote:And what points was I wrong on? I stated that all street ecstasy Ive seen has been laced. Ive seen people become addicted to it, probably from the heroin in it and its a steep downfall. And I disagreed with a study which didnt accurately represent the comparative hazards of various drugs.
Why would someone lace ecstasy with heroin? It's a bit like making counterfeit dimes out of gold.

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 19 Aug 2009 08:51

crazylegs32 wrote:Ive seen people become addicted to it, probably from the heroin in it and its a steep downfall.
Ecstasy.Org: "Every day the police confiscate suspect drugs which are sent to a forensic laboratory at Aldermaston specially equipped to detect drugs, and they have never come across drugs sold as Ecstasy containing heroin. People taken to hospital with possible drug problems have samples of their blood sent to the National Poisons Unit which has special equipment to detect drugs: heroin has not been found in the blood of patients reported to have taken only Ecstasy."

for more: http://ecstasy.org/info/heroin.html
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

habitat
Post Master General

Post by habitat » 19 Aug 2009 12:36

Owned for like the 10th time in this thread.
James Randall

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 19 Aug 2009 18:56

aldermaston sounds like the uk, the study as well was not from the USA because they had marijuana ranked in a secondary class. I saw people become addicted to ecstacy. If it wasnt heroin I was wrong but... Im not saying ectasy is the worst thing ever or anything.
Im the only one who commented on the original intent of the thread- dont go thinking that you can shred beyond your physical ability on it- youll sprain an ankle or worse.
And I never got owned in this thread nor did I "own" anyone LOL Its seeming that all left of modified is hostility? Its a discussion and neither one of our sides is absolutely right./

slapdash21
Futureless

Post by slapdash21 » 21 Aug 2009 14:30

in my understanding ecstasy is most often cut with cocaine or some other stimulating drug.
Pete Bowler
B$C
keeps it offah da ground.

617 FOR LIFE

SnowBlindSloth
Fearless

Post by SnowBlindSloth » 27 Aug 2009 06:42

Baby powder too.
Alex Venis

Slowsis
Circle Jerk

Post by Slowsis » 27 Aug 2009 09:27

crazylegs32 wrote: And I never got owned in this thread nor did I "own" anyone LOL Its seeming that all left of modified is hostility? Its a discussion and neither one of our sides is absolutely right./
The point is this is a debate section. When your arguments contain poor information you will get called out. Thats how it works in here. I'm suprised you hadn't noticed that until now. That is why you got owned.

Also, your disagreement with that study is comparable to my 10 year old niece dis-agreeing with my economics term paper. Your only accociation with the world of drugs is observation, while the people which did the study have been doing demographic and scientific research for years (maybe decades considering the status of the publication). On what grounds do you disagree with the study? Personal observation? Gut feeling?
Adam Greenwood
Live>Love>Shred>Die
Toronto Blog

BainbridgeShred
Post Master General

Post by BainbridgeShred » 01 Sep 2009 18:04

Sure didn't help my basketball game this morning. The liquor hangover probably didn't work in my favor either.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 02 Oct 2009 19:29

I disagree with the study in that its not scientific at all/ Could the results of that "study" be duplicated? It wasnt a scientific study at all it was an opinion poll of "drug experts"?
And Just my general opinion that drugs are harmful. Prescription drugs specifically. I dont trust any scientist or drug expert to tell me that a drug is less harmful than ive seen with my own eyes.

crazylegs32
Egyptian Footgod

Post by crazylegs32 » 02 Oct 2009 19:35

These "experts" approve drugs every year which kill people and get recalled. Go ahead and use drugs they consider acceptable- its at your own risk.
Ecstasy can be fun, in moderation. But dont go using it to increase your shred game- thats a classic setup for addiction or injury. Just please use common sense everybody :wink:

Dave Soderberg
Hack Fiend

Post by Dave Soderberg » 05 Oct 2009 14:30

I know E is cut, first hand experiences. mine was cut with meth. I did too much and the next day I was seeing red ants crawling all over my skin and red, gray, yellow, and black flies flying at my face. not only did I see them I felt them and couldn't escape the nightmare. later on I bought E from another friend and all I had was the fluttering eyelids and euphoria. either way it's not fun the week after you do it. any drug that causes that much depression afterwards must be fucking up brain chemistry.

ted
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ted » 06 Oct 2009 11:50

Welcome to the forum, Dave Soderburg.
Theodore Anderson