Error on the Forum

This section is specifically for serious non-footbag debate and discussion.
WyrmFyre
Fearless

Error on the Forum

Post by WyrmFyre » 08 Jul 2013 08:23

Keep seeing this
Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /home/fizzied/fizzied/footbag/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfkc() should not be called statically in /home/fizzied/fizzied/footbag/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1663
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4689: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1663)
crop up on pages as I browse around. Cant say which pages in particular as it doesnt seem to matter, just keeps appearing out of the blue now and then. Also noticed that on the Trick Tips forum, the post with all the links to the different threads is a bit broken....
NEW PLAYERS
#179691" class="postlink">['how do you decide what tricks to hit on the spot?']
#466373" class="postlink">['how to string moves?']
#112218" class="postlink">['i'm having trouble doing 'around the ball' anything...']
['i'm new -- where do i start?']
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

Allan

Re: Error on the Forum

Post by Allan » 08 Jul 2013 20:39

Shit.

I'm sorry. I upgraded PHP from 4.2 to 4.4 yesterday so I could play with something; I tested stuff before I went to bed, so it's weird that issues would pop up more than 12 hours later, but there ya have it.

I rolled back to 4.2 and the errors went away for me. Is everything OK now for you too?

WyrmFyre
Fearless

Post by WyrmFyre » 08 Jul 2013 23:57

No sign of the errors at the top of the page! The trick tips master list is still broken, though the bits of the links that are showing do go to their right pages.
Ian Cozens
My FootBlog :: PureShred

Allan

Post by Allan » 09 Jul 2013 17:34

I'm thinking that the issue on the trick tips page is unrelated to what I did with the server, and that it's a formatting thing. I could fix it ... kind of a moderator task, but ... :)

EDIT: wow! There are dozens of links. I'm not fixing them, sorry :)

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 09 Jul 2013 20:01

I wonder if a mod could move this and the other forum problem topic to the right sub-forum. Discussion is for discussing off-topic issues in a serious manner. Policies Discussion is for discussing the running of the forum.