Need help on 32 pannel

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
Keanudabeast
Circle Kicker

Need help on 32 pannel

Post by Keanudabeast » 29 Oct 2011 22:21

need help i got two triangles left and dont know what to do next

D.
Shredalicious

Post by D. » 30 Oct 2011 02:29

Looks like you have used one too many triangles at the start.
Right in the middle of the pic with the 3 triangles interesecting. The pentagon just below centre in the photo should have the flat side facing up, not a corner.

Your options are to carefully choose which threads to unstitch to take out the extra triangle ( I would probably take out the stitches from the 3 pents on the bottomw left), or cut out some new pieces and start again.
*Sorry for the harsh judgement, but there's not much you can do when the mistake went un-noticed until close to the end.

akalazou
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by akalazou » 30 Oct 2011 05:36

the best thing to know to stitch a 32p is you only have to stitch the pents. You aren't suppose to have "open sides" on a pent when you are done with one stitch.

I hope this help.
Julien Cote

Proud to be sponsored by http://www.kolosport.com

mahhkohh
Flower Child

Post by mahhkohh » 04 Nov 2011 14:14

D. wrote:Looks like you have used one too many triangles at the start.
Right in the middle of the pic with the 3 triangles interesecting. The pentagon just below centre in the photo should have the flat side facing up, not a corner.

Your options are to carefully choose which threads to unstitch to take out the extra triangle ( I would probably take out the stitches from the 3 pents on the bottomw left), or cut out some new pieces and start again.
*Sorry for the harsh judgement, but there's not much you can do when the mistake went un-noticed until close to the end.
completely right :D

i´d say open it up completely and redo it. and if you stitch it you just have to remember that you need 5 triangles on every pentagon. and if you have the first one done you need to attatch 3 more triangles for the next pent, then 2 for 2 more pents, then one, then 2, then one untill the bag is finished... hope that makes sense
come get your mÃcrÖ¶ bag today
buy one of my bags and help finance my guitar lessons :)
mäcrö hartig