Good footbag for by the pool.

Discuss your gear and stitching and shoe modification in here.
domromer
Circle Kicker

Good footbag for by the pool.

Post by domromer » 30 Jun 2014 10:06

Any recommendations for a footbag that can handle shredding by the pool and an occasional dunk and still be playable? I was going to go the chainmail route but I heard they aren't fun to kick barefoot. Any ideas? The sandman and sipa aren't working out too well.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Re: Good footbag for by the pool.

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 30 Jun 2014 11:18

Hey, yeah I mean, if you kick near a pool, I would go with a chain mail, because everything else will stay wet. But check out Ivan Iakimenko footbags for kicking when you're not near the pool. Even if you pay near pool with bags like that, you can just fetch them, wash it out, then dry it, and it will be fine once it dries. Also where are you from? There could be a good player near you to teach you and you don't even realize it! Also, welcome to Modified! :-)
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

domromer
Circle Kicker

Post by domromer » 30 Jun 2014 11:25

Thanks for the welcome. I currently reside in Indian Rocks Beach Florida. I've been kicking since I was 12. I'm 34 now and still suck! I'm always looking for new people to kick with. In fact I started the Clearwater Kickers club on .org, hopefully might get a few people kicking again in this area.

shred4life
Hack Fiend

Post by shred4life » 30 Jun 2014 11:51

I just messaged Brandon Turner. If you're near clear water, he is the one to contact

Edit - it appears you've already met him :)
-Vince R