TMNT Have Nothing On This Shredder

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
bobgreen
Multidex Master

Re: TMNT Have Nothing On This Shredder

Post by bobgreen » 16 Feb 2016 19:38

Derek wrote:Death, stop it.

I play Footbag. Even use Clippers. Pretty sweet, I know.

Love you hoes.

Fluff and fold. Hope you are well....I need to get my ass up there and shred with you.

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 23 Feb 2016 16:31

Haha. Fuckin' Hogan and your fireworks. We definitely did, sans matching outfits. I play this bag game everyone's wet over. Should be back to Triples by the next time I see ya. So, there's a good possibility I'll be after that ass. Would love to see the world of Hoag, but we shall see.

Thank you, Rory! Was waiting for the day this photo would surface. Best net partner, we annihilated.

Folding after being fluffed is pure sorcery. We finally played together, yee!

Taco Tuesday

Bit more of a proper update. Spent the month of January in Canada, with Cassy. 'Twas a blast and a half. First real experience of winter, good times. Fun, Footbag, and food. Fuck yeah. Met Zach Forth, my kinda dude. Dig his shreds, as well. Consistent sessions weekly. Cass was going off, on many occasions. Got some Suderman action, too! Dude shreds hot fi-yah. Said he enjoys the intensity I play with, and it brings it out of him <3 Cassy was kind enough to brave out the outdoors to take me exploring. Saw a river, bunch of graffiti, bongs (smoke shop), grub spots, and a neat farmer's market spot. Then the Toronto trip was off the hook. Such a dank and scenic place. Not used to a big city being so clean. Got to shred with FAT (Adam Greens, Alex Vee's, Zach 4's, and Cassy Tays). And then walked the streets to find Sneaky Dee's. Grubbin' burrito. Following weekend my flight left from Detroit, so raged the weekend in Michigan. Adam and Alex tagged along, which was sweet. Their faces are cool. Anton's party night was beyond phenomenal. All the footbaggers. Drank Flint water with Cass. Final shreds with the crew, before the final chills. Mad proper way to be sent off. Miss huggin' the homies. Cassy was a trooper and drove me to the airport, the true final chills.
Oh, how I miss that girl.
Been playing consistently this month, and even made 2 Stanford sessions. Time had gotten away from, many months since the squares, shred, and pizza action has happened. My peeps! And Bobby G is part of the crew, now! This last weekend was poppin'.

Pixie muted Clipper >P. Egg >Pigbeater >repeat

Try to play 3 times a week, 2 typically with people, and 1 solo. Lovely fucking Clippers have been the focus, so those kinda happen now. Hit 100 Tiltless on a couple occasions, but it's eluded me since. Played today. I'm not half bad. Atomics are going on the backburner for now, even if they feel as easy as Pixie. Ends up hurting somehow.

Pixie everything (Weird order Smears >Pick ups >Legs >Smudges)
Pixie Symple Legover >muted ss Smear >Pixie muted Clipper >P. Illusion >repeat

(Pixie muted Clipper >far Leg >repeat *3 >Pixie muted Clipper >near Leg) >repeat >some Tiltless > Pixie muted Clipper >Ducking Leg >PLO >repeat >shred ~10 more contacts

I dig them Pixie muted Clippers. Good day to you all.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 23 Feb 2016 21:12

Glad to hear you are back into it. Pixie muted clippers are great. Even better with a swirl for good measure. Nice work on pixie everything, that's still beyond me.

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 24 Feb 2016 00:11

Sweet diggedy! Pixie Everything in weird order is cool.

Can you do Fairy?

How about Pixie Same Clipper > Stepping Same Clipper > Same Egg rpt?

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 24 Feb 2016 08:15

Glad to hear you're feeling healthy enough to play again.

Since you mentioned open everything in a weird order, how about this as challenge?

Open everything like this: right toe all pixie tricks-pixie ss mirage (or any other trick that switches foot)- left toe all pixie tricks-pixie ss mirage-all remaining pixie tricks b2b.

So basically it's Open everything, but you do one side, then the other, then all the switching ones. I'll see if I can't dig up a video.

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 24 Feb 2016 23:13

Nice to see you're back at it and not going at it with baby tricks, either. I was really bummed when I heard you might not be playing footbag anymore due to the injury. You have the game in the palm of your hand. Your consistency is there. Your trick selection is almost fully there. Your density is there. Screw Atomics for now. You don't need them. Your game is cool enough. Hope this streak of you being back in it lasts for... ever. It's good to see you taking advantage of the fact that you have a useful Clipper game. That Pixie Clipper drill is evenly balanced. Nice work. Hope to see some new LF footage soon.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 03 Mar 2016 18:16

Dan - Wish I could Swirl, cause then Pixie muted Swirl would be my hoe. Hah. Dude, I've seen your Pixie, you can totally do Everything, just gotta find the right order. What's the weakest for ya, Smudges? Miss ya, holmes.

Assmoose - You're dope. I can Fairy, but my knees sound like a fully auto machine-gun, so I try to refrain from them. It's cute that you think Stepping is that much a part of my game :) Though, sans Stepping ss Clipp, I have it. 'Tis a crucial part, 'dough. Come visit America.

Thanks, Ken! Look forward to our next Sac-Town shred! Finally got around to doing that challenge, and on film ;)

Nick - You are grand at saying nice things. And I enjoy all the videos you post, as of late. Clippers are around, so you may enjoy that.

Couple Videos

May do a better post, but for now, this will do. My game looks kinda bunk with BOPs, in my eyes. But, I still have like, the most fun. Also, my back is near full strength. Yee!

Sorry for the lasciviousness, but that's the way I like it.
All the love.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 03 Mar 2016 21:35

pickups and illusions are my worst in the everything, but I think it's more even a case of just getting the right order. I have come reasonably close (maybe 11 or 12) so that should be something to tick off my list in the reasonably near future. Another problem I get is accidentally repeating a trick along the way which ruins everything.

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 04 Mar 2016 03:06

YOU ROCK!

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 22 Mar 2016 18:23

Dan -Do you think it would be easier for you to do them in a uniform fashion, or all jumbled up? I want you to hit it now.

Asmus -SHREDDER!! Debated a tattoo of him for the longest time. Hope all is dandy in your life.

Clippers, You Bitch.

Been heavy with lower back workouts and stretches. Diligent would be an understatement. Determined to not let this shizz hold me back. Though, I cannot yet workout my upper body, too much, or shred daily, like I wish. That being said, feel pretty close to being strong. Some quick life things. Trap life has been calling me, probably about a 1,000 times. Ladies have been summoning false feelings in order to justify sleeping with me, which I'll clearly see through, but still fall for it. Stanford sessions have been consistent, and peeps are a fan of my bag. The love for Footbag has never been stronger.

Random Highlights:
-Symple Swirl (One Side)
-Butter >P. Mirage >repeat *12
-Run with 10 Pixie muted Clippers on each side

After raging all night, and barely getting any sleep, decided to film. Spaced on getting a Symple Swirl on video. Drifter BSOS is the dankness. Was so close to getting Gyro Leg BSOS, too. Gonna try and film more, again. Do my P. Egg and P. DLO look strange to anyone? The last Legover hardly exists, but it's there.
Kemmer's form helped guide me in the ways of Clipper.
I love you all.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

boyle
Post Master General

Post by boyle » 24 Mar 2016 02:48

It's something I plan on getting done in the near future. I will put a bit of work into in the coming days.

I don't really know my best way to do it. Whatever I've been trying hasn't quite cut it as yet. I think I will have to use a new method.

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 24 Mar 2016 10:27

Drifters and Paradoxes look good. What happened to Atomic?
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 26 Mar 2016 15:26

If you can remember, feel like Magellan >ss Smudge >repeat >Smudge >PLO >repeat >Smear >ss Smear repeat >Pixie ss Pickup >Pixie Pickup is the easiest route. Depending on what exactly are the strong/weak parts. If memory is the problem, I'd drill Pixie Everything in 2, or 3 chunks, then bring them all together when ya get squirrelly.

Thank ya, Vojta! Try and limit the Atomics I do, they don't kill me, but they drain me of energy. Want to get the "basic" Clipper Guiltless stuff down more before I get back on the Toe hype. Threw a string in there for ya.

You Know.

House sittin' for a buddy. Spent like 6+ hours tracing/cutting out panels for 17 bags, to have them stolen. They were in a bag with other shizz that got swiped. Evan asked me a while ago, it seems, for 20 bags. Only gonna take longer, now. Bouta figure some things out tonight, wish me luck.

Drifter >Drifter is new.
Hit Toe ss Drifter on one side.
Symple Swirl has left me :/

Hope the video doesn't bore you.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 12 Apr 2016 15:00

Some Quick Things

Next post should have a video in it, hopefully. Got to chill with Ken, which was a blast. Shredded for quite a bit and didn't play horridly. Exposed Ken, again, to my lack of fucks given to smoking in public by pulling out my bong in the middle of the park in order to rip it. Played best when the camera wasn't on, other than the one good string that can be seen. Oh yeah, Ken filmed for like ~25 minutes, or so. There is a video. Flip sync Blade took us a while. Afterwards, showered and got some food, which I hope I earned, and proceeded to have some long chats over some Jäger. Maybe you'll be able to hear those chats someday, if not, 'twas hilarious. There happened to be a big random car meet at the parking lot across from Ken's hotel. Dope, but loud. In more than one way. But had to call it short for a lady, at 1 AM. Really dig the Somolinos, have a fair amount of common ground, and don't feel judgment when telling him truths.

Still been playing consistently, and went to Stanford this past weekend. Got a flat and left my money(for the toll) on the way. Luckily, my pops is cool as fuck and drove to me to deliver my moolah. Just as I finished putting on the tire, nonetheless. Shredded hard. Good times/chats/shreds/pizzas. Boats is going to be around during the week of 4/20. Trying my hardest to be there, too.

-Blade BS
-Egg >PLO >repeat >Egg >Egg >PLO >repeat >Egg >Egg >Egg >PLO >repeat

What I really wanted to drop. Clippers are coming along. Drifter and Gyro Leg are becoming a part of my game, now. Gyro Leg, more so. Hit it BSOS almost every sesh. Played today and hit some -ish.

Dude:
-Infinity *10
-Gyro Leg BSOS
-Gyro Leg *2 in a string BS
-Nasty 15+ contact Guiltless string starting off Drifter >Drifter and dropped on what would've been Gyro Leg BSOS.
-Drifter >Gyro Leg BS :twisted:
-Dropped on the last contact of Toe ss Butter >Gyro Leg repeat BS
-Pixie Everything, with an extra Pixie ss Pickup and Smear.

All with a brand new Marco bag, which is pretty rolly. Feel a serious level-up coming soon. Knew stashing that Rare Candy would come in handy. Then, maybe, I can start building my Atomics back up 8O

All the love.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 16 Apr 2016 18:07

Birth of a Fish

The Penguins played poopy, tried not to bring it with me. Was on the fence about filming, but when the Jahnitor requests some video, you gotta put out. Every park in town was poppin', except for the one down the street. Almost went home. Felt kinda bad for blowing it up, but oh well. Finally got 100+ (113, I count) on film, first try. Got caught up hunting some BSOS combos, which didn't pan out, but it was fun, so fuck it. The Drifter >Bubbabeats one soothed my soul. Hail Satan for how easy Bladerunner is for me on both sides. Brings me glee.

It may be boring.

I came through.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Post by Add Block » 17 Apr 2016 10:11

Sick runs, good endurance. Glad your legs did not forget Atomics. :-)
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

h0ag3yb3atZ
Egyptian Footgod

Post by h0ag3yb3atZ » 18 Apr 2016 09:58

"loving, its what derek littlefields clippers lack. 3-11 sucks, i love dalmations."

-bradley nowell, april 27th, 1992 Long beach california
Kevin Hogan

BSC

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 26 Apr 2016 10:24

What Is Sleep?

The dude went and did it, after we berated him about it. Now, I'm left with nothing but hatred and sorrow. Made sure his family wouldn't know the truth. I understand where Dr. Frankenstein was coming from.

Gonna try and gather with SkyLon this weekend.

Please excuse/forgive me, while I try and purge all these memories through binges of detrimental substances, and shred till the legs wither away. Apologies for being a downer.

Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 09 May 2016 15:22

Edit:

People are people, which is something I am coming to accept. However weak it may be. People should be tacos. Tacos are awesome.

Fuck Yeah

Made it down to shred with Boats, and get more chills with the Bobby Gees and Bear, post. Shred was off tha hook. Boats has mad artistic talent, and draws grotesque things, which is my favorite. The lyric book he is working on is so sexy. Finally got to see Bob's swanky pad, and his massive cabbage. Hah. Good times. Couldn't make the 4/20 chills, was a big weenie and my body was beat.

Got to shred with SkyLon, Tasia, and Loren Baum. First time meeting/playing with Loren. Dude is still a boss. Mad stoked to play with him again. He had work, so only shredded with him for an hour-ish, till it was just me and Lon. He and Tasia made a lovely meal, and were amazing enough to share. Tasia mad improved since we last met up. Refreshing to see. After, Skyler and I went to an old stomping ground of his. He had mentioned that events took place at Pioneer park, in Nevada City, often. And when we arrived, there was a marijuana rally going on. Timing! We wandered in the forest to talk to coach, and when we got back, started a hack circle for an hour. Then, made it back for some final shreds. Hot shizz. Requested Ducking Whip >Flurry, and he decided to BSOS it in a nasty run. Vasek move, too. Hard not to go on and on about the venture, but wanna keep it short and sweet. Had to leave to catch a family event. So sad. Lon is one of my favorite people, let alone shredders.

Had a video session with Bonslaver. It was so nice to finally shred with dude, even if it was virtual. Shall be doing that again.

Went to Whole Earth festival. Big ol' hippie fest. Gave away some bags. One dude even knew what Footbag was. Unfortunately, it rained the first two days, so I could only go on Mother's day with my family. Not as much shred as I wanted, but shred, nonetheless.

Felt like filming today. Only had one set of fresh batteries. Warm-up/pre-shred/filming was so on point, it was hard to stop playing. Played for ~45 minutes, and only filmed the last 20, or so. Not on film Dimwalk >P. DLO >Puck BSOS. What a string, that was. Drifter is fun. Footbag is fun. Planting Double Orbit may be my new favorite thing.

Here are some of my new favorite shred tunes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSuAhyNAgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So0RWnwkB38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc8AmEbe2rY

Surprisingly, no swearing.

Love you guys.

Edit: After chats with Bonslaver, and exchanging the advice we've gathered. He said something about pushing, which is what inspired going for bigger shizz.
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Post by Kylescook » 13 May 2016 09:38

A great man once said
Derek wrote:People are people, which is something I am coming to accept. However weak it may be. People should be tacos. Tacos are awesome.
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges