:c)

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 15 Apr 2005 22:58

whoa.. im at my girlfriend anne's sisters party.. annes out of town... theres really cool people here and some guy owned me at chess on 2 different boards!! he was so good that it was hard for me to learn from him... geez..

anyway theres the BEST PIE here its like.. chocolate cheesecake with oreo crust and wipped cream and strawberries and chocolate sauce on it
!! omg!!

i wrote some script for freestyle reality.. haha .. "secret nonexistant footbag school" also i met some cool people here.. i have a hunch next weekend is gonna be intense.

what do you guys think freestyle reality is gonna be like?

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 17 Apr 2005 16:45

lol its actually 2 weekends from now.. i gained a whole week!

I worked out today. And I do mean worked out, I wokred most major muscle groups for stamina and flexability. I didn't smoke today, I actually threw away some KUSH!!! How do u stoners like that lol? I had a small session but I was so tired my muscles didnt work. Yay tho! I also redid my room.. its SO COOL! I may have already posted this.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 20 Apr 2005 00:20

wednessday 4/20.. before i slepp tho.. its 1:18 am.

crazy day planned tomorrow, chillin, hanging out with some gangster friends who are cool.. musical too, hip hop types

gonan probably eat a TINY it of meat tomorrow.. i wanna have a healthy breakfast.. dunno what tho. maybe some broccoli YES

lon is cool i love his blog entries

yesterday.. (today) i didnt get any sleep like 4 hours.. but i wrote an epic essay on bikes.. hey ill post it :)

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 20 Apr 2005 00:20

Two Wheels Too Many
The City: an environment dominated by cars. Cars are widely accepted as the popular method of transportation. Everyone should have a license. Everyone should have a car. Teenagers can barely wait to get their keys on their 16th birthday. Cough, cough, smog! For the enlightened few that have been able to gain momentary peace of mind and think outside their leather interior, the alternative method of transportation is obvious: the bicycle. Everyone who chooses this fate must ask himself, “What kind of biker am I?” Does this particular bicyclist love racing traffic at breakneck speeds or tearing down a flight of stairs? Most likely, the hardcore biker will gravitate towards both options, but, unfortunately the equipment has limitations. The biker must choose between a road bike and a mountain bike.
Both the mountain and road bikes are designed for the purpose of transportation, much like the body of an animal. Both bicycles have two wheels and two pedals. These appendages serve the same purpose as the animal’s legs and feet. In addition they both have handlebars, which serve the purpose of stabilization; just as a set of arms do. Both types of bicycles have a frame; which serves as the body of the animal, connecting all it’s parts and allowing them function as a whole. Yet, upon further inspection, the following information may be gathered: The function of a whole is governed more so by the design of its parts than by the design of the whole.
Even though mountain bikes and road bikes have the same approximate proportions, the specific constructions of either bikes’ components will usually differ drastically. This being said, the knee bone is almost always connected to the thigh bone. Predominantly, a mountain bike will be outfitted with flat handlebars, which allow for more ergonomic riding positions. A mountain bike may contain front, rear, or both shock absorbers. This makes for a more comfortable ride, depending on terrain. The frame of the mountain bike will be made out of a strong, heavy material such as steel. The wheels will be thick and knobby, able to ride off road. Overall the mountain bike will be a lot heavier than its lightweight counterpart. The road bike will be fitted with less ergonomic, more aerodynamic style handlebars called racing bars. This generally gives the onlooker of a speeding bicyclist the vague impression of an eagle, swooping down to destroy the onlooker, who is the fish. The racing bike never has shock absorbers, because they inhibit speed. The road bike’s frame is found to be made from lightweight material such as an aluminum alloy. The wheels of the road bike will be thin and lightweight and the tires smooth. This will help insure minimal friction between the tire and the ground. The road bike is an ice-skater on roads of ice. The mountain bike is the fat cousin who came along.
Component construction and functionality of a bike determine the style in which it is ridden. Due to the knobby nature of the mountain bike’s tires, it can safely travel over various terrains ranging from gravel to grass. The mountain bike’s tires are the working man’s heavy work boots. The sturdy frame of the mountain bike allows for (almost) as many crashes as the rider can take without having to worry… about the bike. The flat bars allow for not only more comfort, but also an easy way to grip the bike in midair. The shock absorbers prevent the rider from suffering extreme shock experienced from repeated high impact landings. This prevents pancakes. All these facts add up to the sum of: The mountain bike is an all-terrain vehicle of exploration and transportation.
Due to the thin nature of the road bike’s tires, it can only safely travel on flat, level terrain. They reminisce of an Olympic runners shoe: ideal for one condition. The road bike’s frame will not take much abuse but is very lightweight. The racing bars force the rider into an aerodynamic posture that improves speed. The hard (shockless) forks of a road bike maximize the feel of bumps in the road as well as bicycle performance. The road bike is able to travel long distances quickly and efficiently, just don’t crash.
Both road and mountain bikes come in entry level and advanced models. This being said, mountain bikes tend to get more expensive at the upper echelon. In part, this is due to the complex nature of high-end dual shock absorption systems. They are expensive to purchase and maintain. It is also because of the costly semi-lightweight, super-solid materials used in the frames of top of the line mountain bikes. The material for high-end road bike frames is expensive as well, but does not need to be as strong as the mountain bike’s, therefore it is cheaper to create. Both types of bikes have their die hard fans, and yet due to their different natures, different fan demographics.
In the end, it is evident that the equipment serves such function as the man dictates, but, the dictations of the man are decided by the equipment that he is dictating to. In short, most bikers tend to have multiple bikes. Depending on the occasion, either may be appropriate. The rider must decide where he is going, how fast he needs to get there, and hopefully have some foreknowledge of the intended route. Once these facts are taken into account, the correct choice will be made by an informed biker.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 20 Apr 2005 00:22

anyway its a cool one.. im a bike commuter so i really feel it.. i actually wrote this whole essay off my head, i mean i revised and proof read but i didnt use any outside sources of informatino other than a picture of some bike to get the ideas.

yeah.. gonna go sleep next to my beautiful girlfriend.. CUDDLE is good

i think she said she made a name on modified but didnt post yet

Jeremy
"Really unneccesary"

Post by Jeremy » 20 Apr 2005 05:12

Yeah that's awesome Sam - one of my goals in life is to never own a car at all if I can help it!

Horray for boobies ;)

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 26 Apr 2005 08:22

I'm trapped in this falling life
but I get by
I die in a falling dream
yet I don't leave
I cry rivers of pain
still I sustain
and I'm plain, simple
and gentle
violent, silent
and whimper
one giant fade out
one note reverberating
off the empty walls
of the universe
slowly losing energy
converted to matter
and vice versa
until I don't matter, anymore
I'll be the energy of the floor
holding up the next poor soul
who decides to let go
and have a bit of hope

inspired by bryan's blog, influenza, the powerful music thread, and explosions in the sky - help us stay alive

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 26 Apr 2005 19:17

I'm writing the script right now!! I finished the entire plot outline omg wow I'm so happy I'll actually have the script done before the movie is filmed lol.

Chris Pinkus – the hero
Matt Pinkus – the older brother
Scott Pinkus – the dead twin
Ryan Pinkus – the live twin
Jeremy Acord – the Jagermonster
Tim Gordon - ?
Richie Abshire – the bag maker
Lon Smith – the guru
Emily Kulczyk – the possessed apprentice
Dat Phan – the blind man
Chad Devlahovich – the god of thunder
Jeremy Mirken – the pimp
Amelia B-N – the ?
Bryan Fournier – evil musician + 2 henchmen + snoop
Eric Reile – henchman 1
Loren Baum – henchman 2
Brad Nelson – the footbag instructor
Paul – a 4 square character and ?
Ted Anderson – a disciple
Bryan – a disciple
Mike Hansen – a disciple
Luis Monhollon – a disciple
Aaron Orton – a disciple
Anne Dios – a disciple / the noob
Eric Holme – a disciple
Mic Check – a disciple
Justin Council – a disciple
Tim Sham – a disciple

YAY

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 26 Apr 2005 19:31

Yay! :o

and

"We're the henchmen. (knuckles pop) We'll treat you like a footbag-- but if you make us try our Favorite tricks your probably gonna hit ground. ( :lol: and pause) And there won't be no self servin."

Or something like that..
(no one but Sam shoulda got that, so if you do, here's a cookie)

Talk to ya later. Peace :-)
Bum
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 27 Apr 2005 12:53

damn im so sick, i guess ill take a nap.. erg as soon as im not sick im REALLY going to appreciate it. -sam

Seath
Craptacular Spatula

Post by Seath » 27 Apr 2005 12:54

Sam, you'll always be sick man.. You're so humble about it too...
The Goggles do nothing.

Do you like Mazes?!
Read my blog!

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 27 Apr 2005 17:23

LOL.. thanks thats funny. ah.. bryan brought me some juice.. it was like.. "very red juice" he told me to drink it all in one day.. so i did.

tomorrow im suposed to drink "very blue juice" geez.. im juiced out

32 panel JUICE

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 27 Apr 2005 19:55

QuantumBalance wrote:Bryan Fournier – evil musician + 2 henchmen + snoop
Fournier is playing Snoop in your movie?!?! 8O Shit, I`m preordering a copy. This I gotta see.

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 28 Apr 2005 05:49

lol actually.. mini snoop is played by mini snoop.. fournier is just the puppet master and has 2 henchmen.. not that he plays all of them

--

FUCK.. im so fucking sick.. WHAT a god DAMN PIECE OF SHIT FUCK FUCK. im so unhappy. I got sick on sunday and its already THURSDAY!.. I have done nothing but slept and sat.. why the hell am i still sick? and now its RAINING?! WTF.. the computer says it wont rain on saturday.. but SHIT BALLS.. fuck fuck.. and also fuck

i have the worst cough.. my throat hurts so much.. the biggest event LA has had in YEARS and i wont even be able to kick a hack ..

so unfortunate.. fuck fuck

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 28 Apr 2005 09:49

I'm not in such a bad mood now. I organized the video clips for Freestyle Reality a bit. I'm gonna listen to some music and fold some clothes. Luis J Monhollon has already arrived. Bryan was kind enough to pick him up at the airport. They are driving around, just hangin out. The last time I was at an event and couldnt even kick was at CSS4, thats when I made that one video that was in Freestyle Fantasy, which I think was my best shred video EVER, because I didn't play but 1 hour of the whole tournament I was able to walk around and film everything. So, hopefully, since I most likely won't be able to kick (until sunday, which I will probably force myself to kick) I hope that I will get the best footage. Either way, it will be fun to hang out with people. I got a lot closer to Lon because of last time. We cooked together and he did the dishes. I think he would make a good husband. LOL, I'm not interested. Actually, yesterday was Anne Dios and I's one year anniversary. I've never gone out with anybody for a year before. Whoa. Unforunatly I was too sick to do anything. But I made her a sentimental bracelet that says walnut is *** except the *s are actually hearts. Her last name is Dios which is spanish for GOD and hungarian for WALNUT so her screen name is walnutisgod, but shes not too into GOD so i thought hearts would be better on her wrist than the word GOD. I just tell her it says walnut is love. I made it the night before our anniversary while she was sleeping and put it on her wrist so when she woke up in the morning it was already on her. I hope that overwrode the fact that I'm sick.

Anyway, blah blah, gonna fold clothes and listen to music then finish capturing last event's shred so I can have free tapes for filming this time.

Thanks for reading, gets stuff off my chest...
-samurai

delakong
BSOS Beast

Post by delakong » 28 Apr 2005 10:19

QuantumBalance wrote:Actually, yesterday was Anne Dios and I's one year anniversary. I've never gone out with anybody for a year before. Whoa. Unforunatly I was too sick to do anything. But I made her a sentimental bracelet that says walnut is *** except the *s are actually hearts. Her last name is Dios which is spanish for GOD and hungarian for WALNUT so her screen name is walnutisgod, but shes not too into GOD so i thought hearts would be better on her wrist than the word GOD. I just tell her it says walnut is love. I made it the night before our anniversary while she was sleeping and put it on her wrist so when she woke up in the morning it was already on her. I hope that overwrode the fact that I'm sick.
8O That is the pimpest/sweetest thing I've ever heard!!! You are the man. Happy aniversary.
Joshua Annis

"Don't Panic..."
"I woke wanting nothing more than a box of Gushers....
DENIED
I shake my first at the sky."-Matt Cross
"Yeah, seriously! When I got back into my cubicle Jazz started throwing dimes at me. What an asshole."-David Wilder

ptaku
Egyptian Footgod

Post by ptaku » 29 Apr 2005 11:03

Wow. Nice thing Sam. Your girlfriend hd to be very enchanted by this...

And I think that change the word GOD to three hearts, that mean love is a good way... In my view of the ethical and moral things Love = God, and God = Love...

Greets.
Pawel Ptaszynski

"I know I can! Be what I wanna be.
If I work hard at it, I'll be where I wanna be."

NAS

Be strong, LIVESTRONG

http://www.laf.org
http://www.wearyellow.com

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 02 May 2005 14:58

Thanks Joshua and Pawel! I'm glad you guys read my blog. I'll have to start reading yours! There's so much to do heh

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 02 May 2005 21:28

If you spread your love around - the secrets of your dreams - You may find your love is gone - no longer what it seems.
Billy Corgan

sorry girls

ShredOnLawn
Atomsmashasaurus Dex

Post by ShredOnLawn » 02 May 2005 22:54

Great quote from Smashing Pumpkins.

thanks for having me at your house. Thank Your Mom.
Thank Chad for the Camera use.
Lon Smith