Montreal Footblog

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 20 May 2011 12:21

MathieuGM wrote:
Laroche wrote:I had someone call me at work yesterday and their name was "Chip Cannon". Best. Name. Ever.
The ''best'' name ever, for anybody body who speak french, is the pro skater called ''Rob Lorifice''. I saw that on TV yesterday and i was unable to stop laughing lol.
I work with a guy named "Max Spiker." Now I just need to get him to play footbag net. :)

Laroche
Footbagger.

Post by Laroche » 01 Jun 2011 04:18

It's summertime in the city and things couldn't be going any better! I let slip at work that I was working on programming a game, and now I'm being offered a position of junior programmer at my firm!! So EXCITED!!!!! I'm self-taught and have done it as a hobby for the past 10ish years, I never expected to have an opportunity to work professionally, as normally you need a bachelors and 2 years experience etc.

So, damn, I'm happy as fook!

I shamefully admit to not having played footbag for the past week. I had revved myself up to kick when I got home yesterday, but we had some visit over and I wanted to work on my game a little bit more. I'm kinda fat right now though, and I know in my mind since the wedding is coming so soon that I should be working my ass off to look good, but I have a lot of trouble quelling enthusiasm for stuff, even temporarily, for the greater good. Not that I'm not excited about the wedding, but you know what I mean.

Man.... you know in songs when you hear about struggle and tough times and finally the knock on the door of opportunity comes? It's actually finally happening for both me and Bailey, things are finally going to start getting real exciting!!!

The MTL Wedding Bash will continue as planned, I'll update the post in the Journies section with details very soon. One unfortunate fact is that Mr. Mathieu GM will be travelling Europe and will be unable to attend :(
Nicholas Laroche

acxel22
Post Master General

Post by acxel22 » 02 Jun 2011 01:10

I'm probably moving to the south shore by mid-july, stay tuned :D

Also Probably going to work in Montreal for the summer, at berri metro station, that means possible sess's at PDA!
Mathieu Gauthier

Laroche
Footbagger.

Post by Laroche » 08 Jun 2011 07:44

I really hope you can make it to the wedding Mathieu! :(

I think I'm almost done with this blog, probably won't post here anymore past the wedding...My posts aren't topical to footbag anymore, and also it's weird, I used to personally know pretty much everyone on this forum but now I have no idea who anyone is. Eeveryone looks and acts too young haha.. This thing has been going on for 7-8ish year now, it's so crazy to think there were kids born the day this was created who are now burning their way through school and will enter high-school in a couple years!
Nicholas Laroche

MathieuGM
Fearless

Post by MathieuGM » 25 Aug 2011 12:06

Hey guys!

I'm coming back in Montreal after 101 days in Europe. I want ALL the montreal players (including Nick and James) to show up at tam tam jams around 2 Pm on september 4th to have a reallu big freestyle session!

Say if you can or cant.

Thx.

Mat

MatS21
BSOS Beast

Post by MatS21 » 25 Aug 2011 15:29

I'm gonna try, althought I'm getting to ottawa on the 3rd and might not come back before, aren't sure of the exact plan I'm going to give you news.