Stuff n Junk w/ Crowley

Keep a diary of what you're hitting, what's frustrating you, and your goals.
C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Re: Stuff n Junk w/ Crowley

Post by C-Fan » 06 Jul 2015 07:05

Sounds like an epic wedding.

Derek
Fearless

Post by Derek » 08 Jul 2015 08:24

Sporatical_Distractions wrote:
Spent a few days floating the river and camping with adult film star Jennifer White for a friends wedding. Had an incredible and hilarious time
My hero. Shall I expect a new POV video here soon? :wink:
Live, Love, Footbag

Derek Littlefield

Sporatical_Distractions
registered sacks offender

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 27 Jul 2015 06:36

haha!

I've been traveling quite a bit. Spent a week wandering between Seattle, Portland, and Cannon Beach (where the goonies was filmed). Went with family and didn't have time to contact footbaggers. Cannon beach is gorgeous.

After going back to work for a week, I drove over to Spokane to hang out with James Randall (habitat) for the weekend. We mostly just jammed, watched youtube, drank beer, and ate lots of frozen Tony's pizzas with extra cheese we added. It was pretty awesome. We also kicked for about 40 minutes yesterday. Had a blast. Lots of rakes and outside delay tricks.
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 10 Aug 2015 20:16

Played for about a half hour today. Messed around with silly dumb things. Hit stepping ss rake for the first time. Spent almost the entire half hour trying to hit it flip. There's also a silly 4 add.

https://vimeo.com/135937063

Also did stepping ss flapper grab for james randall afterwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQK2FtK0wI
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 19 Sep 2015 13:55

Played solo for an hour yesterday and two hours today. Worked basics. Worked hard on getting flip spin back. Hit some fun stuff like pdx whizz>atom smasher and started a string with double over down swirl after getting pissed at regular muted swirl.

Today's two hour session was strictly to Riff Raff. hahaha.
Messed around with the 3 different styles of ducking clipper towards the end (kickout style, stutter step style, and pseudo ps mirage style). Here's a video of them. sorry for the crap quality
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 08 Nov 2015 19:02

Here's some discarded footage teaser for the christmas calendar while i figure out how to make a video with my phone in lieu of a real camera. This is not the song we're gonna use

https://youtu.be/hwv3PAJ0sRA
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 14 Nov 2015 19:36

I got 2 things today hahaha

Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 16 Nov 2015 02:20

Nice!

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 18 Nov 2015 00:53

I just wrote a giant rant status update on Facebook, but not sure if I want to post it or not, so I'm just gonna leave it here until I make a decision so I can copy and paste it if that's what I feel. Feel free to write comments as well if you want

I can't sleep cause I keep reading news articles about Syria. I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but here is my giant Syria rant for accepting refugees which I'm pro:

To the people that say "Syrians, go back to your own country and fight for your rights!" Do you not realize that their own government is also killing the civilians and Isis over protesting the government leader Asaad? And on the reverse direction, Isis is killing civilians that don't agree with their views either. The civilians can't stand up for themselves. They're being killed on both ends of the spectrum with absolutely no chance of standing up for themselves. And if Isis is solely bombed, the government has no opposition and will continue killing civilians. The average folk are completely stuck in the middle having their families murdered and trying to leave to take themselves or their family to safety but countries are saying "Nope! Fuck you!". Do you not realize how strict our refugee screening is? Do you not realize that Muslims are the ones that are mostly responsible for turning more extremist Isis over to the authorities than our own NSA? Do you not realize that only .003% of all Muslims are extremist? Stop making blanket statements over 3 billion people that are peaceful over this .003% that are actual terrorists. Do you not realize that only 116 people in the U.S. since 9/11 have been injured by terrorists while more than that die or are injured every single day within our own borders?

Americans: percentage wise, It's like equating the small number of Westboro baptist church (tho very much so less extreme and not murdering families but shit heads nonetheless) with all Americans, and no one allowing us to enter their country because of their views? Probably a terrible analog for this debate.

Imagine if you were stuck in Montana with most of your family murdered by the Montana government and militias who were battling each other. But no one would help you. Your child got shot, your wife bombed, and it's just you and your daughter trying to escape but no one will help you? Fuck that. You want a safe home. An education. Somewhere to finally feel at home after 4 years of civil war and murder, but no one will give you that chance. They just tell you to deal with it. That sounds extremely shitty. And that's why I'm pro letting refugees into the u tied states of America
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 18 Nov 2015 01:21

I need to change sentences from "do you realize" to just straight facts so people don't feel attacked and need to adjust other parts, but this has me so fucking worked up. I usually don't give a shit about politics but this is extremely important to me. I just don't get how we're unwilling to help out people that are more in need than even our homeless vets. That may sound hypocritical because our vets have fought for our country, but they're not still in terror every single day wondering if they will live or die. The vets are out of the war zone. The Syrian civilians aren't. If we don't help them out, I'm lost on society. I just wish someone would help me out if I was in the same situation
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 22 Dec 2015 11:19

The suggested ads on my computer rule

Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

C-Fan
Rekordy Polski

Post by C-Fan » 22 Dec 2015 12:12

I'd go with the 40% off site. 35% off is for suckers.

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 23 Dec 2015 18:11

Second year in a row that my dad has said "fuck it, we're having Christmas dinner at Jaker's". Haha
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

boats
BSOS Beast

Post by boats » 24 Dec 2015 07:15

I was going to post a super absurd/ inapropriate vid on your page as a reply to the kareoki core. After watching the vid, I decided it was too much for public view. The video is of Australian speedcore music and the band is Passenger of Shit. I don't know if I ever showed you this stuff.

I'm just going to PM it to you.

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 29 Dec 2015 11:22

These customer reviews are awesome:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L ... entries*=0

My friend decided to get me this for christmas. hahahha

Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

boats
BSOS Beast

Post by boats » 29 Dec 2015 15:03

psychopathic flask bra

Kylescook
BSOS Beast

Post by Kylescook » 21 Jan 2016 07:14

Sporatical_Distractions wrote:These customer reviews are awesome:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L ... entries*=0
I just listened to a load of Christmas themed hip hop songs a couple weeks ago and a few were from that album.
Kyle Cook
St.Louis
My Footblog
My Challenges

Asmus
Ass Moose

Post by Asmus » 21 Jan 2016 23:56

I can also recommend this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Colt-45-Christma ... +Christmas

And of course the classic:
https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Death- ... +death+row

This is a little late I guess..

Sporatical_Distractions

Post by Sporatical_Distractions » 30 Jan 2016 00:59

I was going through my blog and realized that I've only played 8 times since the shoe town throw down Novembers 2014. Which is 7 times in 2015. My waist is getting big and it's time to come back. I have a bunch of funny footage from a jouliankanteri video that never happened. But I want to be back. I'm gonna try and olayavain and do this funny video
Welcome to Flavortown

Kevin Crowley

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 30 Jan 2016 08:51

Sporatical_Distractions wrote:it's time to come back.
That made my morning. Welcome back. Footbag has gone through a big change since you left. It's on a national up rise. Stoked to see what you'll be posting.
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman