Knee pain

The exercises & techniques to keep your body healthy for footbag.
Benzilla
The Professional

Knee pain

Post by Benzilla » 13 Sep 2007 11:39

I have been having this weird knee pain for about 2 weeks now, seems like months since most of its been over the summer and i had nothing to do all day beside paly footbag, which i couldn't do due the pain in my knee.

I got it while running in my high school's cross country team and its been hurting like hell. It hurt REALLY bad when i first started feeling pain so i iced it and didn't move around much or run for a while.

The pain started to subside and then came back and hurt almost as bad as when i first got the pains. The pain feels weird, sometimes is a sharp pierceing pain and sometimes it feels like the bones are grinding against each other, and sometimes it doesn't hurt at all.

I was pretty sure it was a bruise from running on uneven ground but it hasn't healed up and itsn't getting better.

I can't just let it rest for a week or so because i have to walk from class to class in school and afterwards i have to run during cross country because my coach is starting to think that im just faking it and am just stretching the injury so i don't have to run.

If anyone has ANY advice i'd really appreciate it because i really want to play footbag again and run during cross country because when it starts hurting when playing footbag or running it stops being fun and becomes more like torture.

Thanks

Bringerofpie
Fearless

Post by Bringerofpie » 13 Sep 2007 11:53

Go to the doctor. You might have torn a ligament or your meniscus. If it's serious and you don't get it checked out you could have serious problems.

Also, have you been stitching any more?
"Fuck it man, you just gotta do it."

Joe Snyder

Representing FLF (Fort Lauderdale Footbaggers)

http://onlycountria.myminicity.com

Benzilla
The Professional

Post by Benzilla » 13 Sep 2007 11:55

Actually i have been stitching, my bags have gotten so much better.

I am going to the doctor to get and x-ray of my knee to see if that will show any damage and if not i'll check with my doc.

monkeybilla
Shredalicious

Post by monkeybilla » 14 Sep 2007 16:31

i think you should go to the doctor and get it checked out it could be serious or it may not be i dont know.
havent footbaged for a while but im back.

Benzilla
The Professional

Post by Benzilla » 14 Sep 2007 16:45

eric...stop posting your thoughts when you could have told me when we were shredding 5 mins ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: