Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 and beyond

This is the forum to discuss non-footbag movies, TV, music, videogames, and art.
sen
Post Master General

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 and beyond

Post by sen » 21 Feb 2014 13:05

This is mostly for Erik, but anyone is welcome to join in. I'm wanting some discussion on Season 5, specifically the last arc.

Ahsoka walks away. Any speculation on where she went? Will we ever see her again?

Also, 13 episodes from season 6 are coming to netflix on March 7. Woop!

Muffinman
the gimp

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 5 and beyond

Post by Muffinman » 21 Feb 2014 14:41

Whaa? It continues?
Clone Wars was amazing!
I don't remember the last episodes though and I deleted them. May have to rewatch when these new ones come out? Can you remind me what happened at the end of the season?

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 21 Feb 2014 15:26

Basically, Ahsoka is accused of killing some people at the temple. In the end she is proven innocent with the help of Assajj Zentress. By this time the Jedi Order the republic have pretty Mich all turned their back on her without giving her a fair trial. She has been kicked out of the Jedi Order. After she is proven innocent they try to welcome her back she gives Anikan her padawan braid/beads and walks off into the sunset.

I'm really excited for the new stuff. There is no new Ahsoka from what I heard but there is a Yoda arc. Sadly the end of the Maul story won't be coming in TV media. The story is being adopted into a comic mini series instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 21 Feb 2014 21:37

Oh okay. Im not well-versed enough in the SWU to speculate. Maybe she went to some planet that they helped out in a previous episode to become a guardian for some defenseless race of people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 22 Feb 2014 08:14

I can see that. I also have a theory about her going to work with Assajj Ventress. Assajj has shown she's not all bad. And to my knowledge we don't know what happened to her. They would make a pretty mean Bounty Hunter duo or something. I dunno. In a way, I wish we would get to see where she ends up. There is some speculation she might show up in the new Rebels series, but I don't really see that happening. Disney has shown they are more about moving forward. Out with the old, in with the new. I think they'd like to remind people as little as possible that the prequels even happened.

Muffinman
the gimp

Post by Muffinman » 24 Feb 2014 14:13

Just saw the trailer :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpd501LM6T8[/youtube]

sen
Post Master General

Post by sen » 24 Feb 2014 15:48

Awesome. Looks good. Excited.