QBX Video series

Challenge your friends to hit tricks/combos you know they can hit, even if they don't!
MetZelRio
Fearless

QBX Video series

Post by MetZelRio » 24 Aug 2014 07:14

Quadruple Back to Back Drill "QBX"

Four QBX Rules for contributors:

1. Must have 4 tricks that are repeatable and MUST be hit back to back (i.e. start from toe and end on opposite toe -or- start on clipper and end on opposite clipper, inside, dragon, sole, etc)

2. If a trick is not repeatable, it does not qualify for this video series. (i.e. catching bag on same surface: Arch Nemesis, Near Torque, Mirage. Catching the bag on a different surface: Phoenix, PS Eggbeater, Pdx Mirage, etc) If a trick is not repeatable, you can usually find a way to make it repeatable if you change it to/from paradox or to/from same side set.

3. There is only ONE LIMITATION to the difficulty of tricks. No Toe Stalls allowed/No Tilting. (i.e. you could have a string like Nemesis Nemesis, Far Clipper Far Clipper, Genesis Genesis, Gyro Clipper Gyro clipper, Adds are for the most part NOT RELEVANT for this video series.

4. If you want to go from a trick that begins and ends on one surface, but you want the next trick to start and end on a different surface, you may incorporate ONE TRANSITIONAL TRICK to get to the surface you want to do. (i.e. Paradox Whirl Paradox Whirl
-DLO for a transitional trick- PLO PLO -Osis for a transitional trick- etc, etc) There is one transitional trick allowed per transition, for a total of three transitional tricks IF NEEDED. Also, no need to end the string to hand catch once you have completed all four qualilfying QBX.

:!: Additional Note: Cleanliness of tricks is NOT an emphasis of this series. If you wish to contribute to QBX, cleanly hit tricks is an aspect that is completely up to you if you don't mind showing everyone that you were able to simply hit the QBX or if you want to show that you were able to hit it Clean. Thin dexes will qualify, but "The" dexes will not qualify. :!:

:idea: Those who wish to contribute to QBX: Please send your unedited video or a link to download your video to MetZelRio@Gmail.com. They will be edited to be uniform with this video series. First post will be updated with all the qualifying contributions. :idea:

Post your video of hitting the featured QBX's in this thread.

QBX #1 (Example QBX)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiwnodut_h0[/youtube]

Add Block
BSOS Beast

Re: QBX Video series

Post by Add Block » 24 Aug 2014 10:52

Cool idea, I'll try to come up with something. :idea:
I hate bad form and I'm a hypocrite.

Vojta

F[uns]tylin' Eclectic
Post Master General

Re: QBX Video series

Post by F[uns]tylin' Eclectic » 25 Aug 2014 11:16

This is a great idea. I'm gonna get in on this soon. Cool concept! Nice runs guys
Nick Polini

Footbag is good for the SOLE

Funblog

"Yeah dude it's all mental. Then it's physical" ~Evan Gatesman