I'd love a good set

Kick back and relax. Anything that does not have to do with footbag goes here!

Gareth...

Needs some balls
33%
Doesn't stand a chance. Any guy who misses an opportunity like that deserves to fail
No votes
Who the fuck is Gareth?
50%
Never mind. I'm a gutless prick too.
17%
Should rot in hell. You're a disgrace to the sport, the sex, and... Hell, the human race!
No votes
Umm. I didn't read the post, but I thought I'd vote anyway.
No votes

Total votes: 6

NotHisRealName
Post Master General

I'd love a good set

Post by NotHisRealName » 10 Mar 2003 02:42

... of balls.
Yes, that's right. I need some balls :oops: .
There's a good-looking girl from Norway who's at my Uni, doing Science... so she's in my Chemistry and Maths class.
Well, actually, she's gorgous, but let's not dwell on the details. :wink:
So, anyway. We've been seeing each other around campus a bit, and have only just started talking (you know... The generic stuff: Chemistry being boring; Math's being hard. The usual).
And here I am thinking that there's some chance of something happening between us. We're making eye-contact and smiles from across the lecture hall every now and again... Things are looking good.
And then.
(yes, that's right. There's an 'And then')
When we 'bump into' one another after class, I totally miss my opportunity to ask her for a coffee. :roll:
The chance was there. I just blew it.
It could have been anything. Coffee or even walk her back to her units... Whatever!
I just chickened out. I had the words form in my head, and a well timed pause in the conversation occurred... I just totally fucked it. :?
So, we part, and go our seperate ways. Never to meet again (untill maths, tomorrow).
Naturally, well after the 'incident' I was kicking myself, and trying to make excuses for my dick-headded ability to totally miss an opportunity presented.
It all comes down to the fear! I have problems talking to girls I'm attracted to. However, the rest of 'em, I'm fine with. (Doesn't that suck!) :cry:

So, go ahead, and hack shit on me (we all know how I deserve it).

Hopefully the nut fariy will bring me a good set tonight as I sleep.
Comment in the BCS blog if you feel the need to.

Gareth Williams

FootbagginBum
Flower Child

Post by FootbagginBum » 10 Mar 2003 15:27

Haha, poor guy, I need them too, I get nervous before I call my girlfriend sometimes....Other than that though, there is absolutely nothing that makes me nervous...audtioning and performing is a breeze; public speech, cake; talking about doing just about anything sexual with random chicks is EASY; but talking to someone that I'm interested in don't work well...at least until I get going. So I feel ya man.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

QuantumBalance
100-Watt Warlock

Post by QuantumBalance » 10 Mar 2003 19:46

i was in the truck with a girl today and i was thinking about getting with her.. and then there was that block you know where you dont commit.. but FUCK THAT SHIT I TORE IT DOWN!! YEA

Matt
Post Master General

Post by Matt » 10 Mar 2003 20:07

uhhh oh yeah... :?:
Like every man of sense and good feeling, I abominate work
-Aldous Huxley